Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Share Your Experience With Child Beggars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Child Beggars (500 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Child Beggars by Ddonoflife(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2016
I and my Friend were coming back from School Unilag Akoka and heading to Iyanaipaja so we boarded a bus going to mushin where we would get a direct bus to Iyana Ipaja.On getting to Mushin Bstop,after passing those pavements where beggars do sit and beg for alms, two Female hausa Children left their parents and started following us.One Clung on to me and the other clung on to my friend.We Kept Saying we had no change to give them and they should go back but they were adamant and bluntly refused and kept saying they wont leave us alone and at a time we began to feel embarassed not until my friend said "shey e ma tele wa lole ki afun yin nibe" meaning(will you follow us home so we will give you there) and they suddenly yanked their hands off from our clothes.I guess they must have been thinking we had other moltives and when i remember this,i cant stop laughing.Share Urs!!!
Re: Share Your Experience With Child Beggars by azeecoboy(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Update: Information For All The Nairalanders Both Old And New Members. / Islam A Religion That Promotes "Peace" Or "War"? / Economic Recession: 30 Year Old Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.