Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD (32856 Views)

Huawei Ascend Mate 8 64gig And 4gig Ram For Sale---SOLD / Genuine Sandisk Memory Cards #nodataloss / Cheap OTG & Sandisk Flash Drives For Sale In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
embarassedHi all,
Are you tired of buying substandard micro SD card? Do you want to buy original card that has been tested with latest software for complete verification?

Then you have come to the right place or thread, because I have come to help you get what you thought it's not possible to find in Nigeria market. That is, buying a Sandisk Msd cards

I have the original SanDisk MicroSd card ranging from 8gig to 128gig. They have been tested with H2tew exe and Verified by SD card insight apk.

Please check last thread for current prices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2016
SanDisk 64gig MicroSd class 10 and SanDisk 32gig MicroSd card class 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
SanDisk 32gig, verified by SD card insight.

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by Donovela(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Pls state the prices
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
SD card insight test

The SD card insight is an app on the Android app that can determine and confirm authenticity of most popular MicroSd card such as SanDisk, Samsung, Transcend and Toshiba (does are the one I know for now).

The app works in a great way after installation to Android phone, by stating the exact manufacturer name of the card. Fake one will show invalid as manufacturer name. But genuine SanDisk or Samsung will clearly display the name as displayed in the below pix.
The apps also give real insight about the cards by displaying the production date, serial numbers, real capacity and further format structure of the card. It's easy to use right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
SanDisk 16gig goes for 3,200

SanDisk 32gig Class4 goes for 4,300

Sandisk 32gig Class10 goes for 6,000

Sandisk 64gig goes for 11,300

while SanDisk 128gig goes for 26,500

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by pjc(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Have bought 2x now, 64g Msd from just2endowed. Plus your Romoss battery bank. Genuine products.
Am in need of the 32g Msd now. How do I pickup. Am in Ikeja on weekdays, Ago palace on weekends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
pjc:
Have bought 2x now, 64g Msd from just2endowed. Plus your Romoss battery bank. Genuine products.
Am in need of the 32g Msd now. How do I pickup. Am in Ikeja on weekdays, Ago palace on weekends.

Thanks so much. Pls whatsapp me let's finalize how we will meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by Muthiu(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
How much is 8gb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Muthiu:
How much is 8gb

8gig is 2,000

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Distance not a barrier. You can order

1 Like

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by Stancity(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Here we go again... Hope they wont delete the thread again.. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
There are many ways one can determine if SanDisk or Samsung memory cards are fake or genuine. But unfortunately, to determine this, one have to open the the SD card pack.

Nevertheless, the it's still worth checking the authenticity, and one of the way of getting this is using a pc software called H2tew.exe. It's an pc application that can help to determine real size of a memory card.
Since most fake cards that flood the market do not most time carry real capacity, the H2tew.exe can help in determining if a 32gig msd is not a 4gig card. This app help in filling the card with files till it remains zero capacity. So with this it will determine If a card is fake or partially damages or damaged.

----Pix below depict

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Also available is the Samsung Evo Plus128gig microSd.

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tgif
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
We deliver any part of Nigeria

Original Transcend 1 trb external HDD

And SanDisk extreme portable SSD 1 tb

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Stancity:
Here we go again... Hope they wont delete the thread again.. cool cool cool

I pray too. It was a page that reached more than 30 pages. with great customer reviews . I pray this will last as we build it
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by Stancity(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
just2endowed:

I pray too. It was a page that reached more than 30 pages. with great customer reviews . I pray this will last as we build it
Yeah, i do enter thread to check when it was on... No problem bro.. it will start bubbling soon.
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yes
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's a wow. SanDisk 128gig for a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge to a nairalander in Lagos island late last night. It was nice and wow.

More still coming

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Still available
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by techsparkhub: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
guy what's your location?
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by techsparkhub: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
i wan to buy
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
techsparkhub:
i wan to buy
HI,
Please contact me on my number 07066561480 or Whatsapp or imo.
I base in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
You don't have to worry when you get our memory card
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Happy blessed week
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by techsparkhub: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
thanks for the assurance
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2016
techsparkhub:
thanks for the assurance
Thanks my bro
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Let's keep the call coming

Free pickup delivery to some states in Nigeria, eg Kaduna, Kwara state, River state, etc

Chat me up to know if my free pickup delivery reach your state
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
still available
Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Meeting up with a nairalander today. I could say it went well for his SanDisk 32gig microSd card. Waiting to hear from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD by just2endowed: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Still available

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

New 2GB, 320GB, Samsung Mini Laptop With Bluetooth, Webcam / Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN buy 1gb for #400;2gb for #800 cash - PowerHQ / Brand New! 3.5g Universal Internet Modem@N5,999 *08033918429*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.