Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. (8965 Views)

New Research Assistant Wanted / Job As A Research Assistant / Closing Today! Research Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2016
UPDATED 09th MAY 2021

I NEED TWO WRITER/EDITOR URGENTLY

PLEASE, MY REQUEST IS FOR WRITERS WITH SPECIALTY IN MOSTLY ADMISSION STATEMENTS AND CV WRITING.

I need a new assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long-term). This is a part-time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.

Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;

- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences and know how to use big words.

- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.

- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.

- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.

- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.

- No plagiarism. If detected, you're out.

- Know how to write CVs.

- MUST understand how to write statement of purpose/personal statement for multiple master's degree disciplines like engineering, business admin, accounting, data science, enviromental science, healthcare/medical field (nursing, medical residencies, medical fellowships), PhD programs, letters of recommendation, etc. The statements and LORs are often one, two, or three pages in length)

Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;

- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)

REMUNERATION

Payment structure is per page;

1 page (350 words) - N1,000

2 page (700 words) - N2,000

3 pages (1050 words) - N3,000

4. CV (2-3 pages) - N3,000

Workflow is constant and you will get jobs everyday.

>>>>Submit your applications to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com<<<<.

NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants

Thanks.

APPLY ASAP AS YOU'LL BE RESUMING IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY GOOD WITH WORDS.

Application is now open again. After applying and you do not receive any e-mail, know that your application was not accepted.

1 Like

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by iamclime(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
The kind of ideas/opportunities I like. You'll receive my expression of interest before close of work today. Best wishes
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2016
iamclime:
The kind of ideas/opportunities I like. You'll receive my expression of interest before the closing of work today. Best wishes
Anticipating your email sir wink

UPDATED 2019: For those of you who are skeptical, note that I have been recruiting writers/editors from this thread since 2016 and have paid these remote workers/freelancers over N1.5 million till date. If you are interested in working with me, shoot me an email. If you are not, you can skip. I am not a ghost, I am me...Lol...feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nwaka/
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Opetech(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Application sent.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2016
databoy247:

Anticipating your email sir wink

Sent you a Mail Sir, anticipating your response.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2016
@All. please note that blank or empty email (with just a CV attachment) will be deleted. I won't even open them. Also, biko if you cannot spell "Assistant", don't bother to apply. Because I can see a lot of "Application for A Research Assistance".

smiley
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by iamclime(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Application sent, as per your instructions. Kindly check and revert. Thank you.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2016
segunthebook:
Good Morning, which e-mail address should we forward applications to.

Submit to .....
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by RaphaeloBurgess: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Good morning,
I just stumble on this topic now and it exactly fits my skill and passion as a researcher. Kindly advise if I could still turn in my CV plus the cover letter today. I am confident I am going to be an asset to your research outfit.
Regards.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
RaphaeloBurgess:
Good morning,
I just stumble on this topic now and it exactly fits my skill and passion as a researcher. Kindly advise if I could still turn in my CV plus the cover letter today. I am confident I am going to be an asset to your research outfit.
Regards.
Yes please. Forward your CV.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Applications are now being accepted.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Basilona(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have submitted my expression of interest. Idongesitbasil@gmail.com Thank you for your kind consideration
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Still accepting.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by jashar(f): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2016
hallos!!!

Is this a full time or a part time job?

Thank you.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
jashar:
hallos!!!

Is this a full time or a part time job?

Thank you.
Part time.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by Basit002(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Article writers needed urgently: Send your name,sex,country and phone number to writer4dollars@gmail.com
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Basit002:
Article writers needed urgently:
Send your name,sex,country and phone number to writer4dollars@gmail.com
I'll appreaciate if you don't do this here.

Disclaimer:
@ALL, contact this person at your own risk. I am not in any way associated with this individual.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Still accepting applications.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
The channel is open again. Am accepting applications. I need one more professional writer.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2016
I am searching for one more. If you fit the bill, then send in your application ASAP.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by iamclime(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Done. Let's see how this goes.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by MOFAZIT: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2016
databoy247:
I need a new research assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long term). This is a part time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.

Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;

- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences without using much complicated words.

- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.

- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.

- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.

- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.

Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;

- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)

- Writing of admissions biographies/personal statements/letters of recommendation/statement of purpose/academic essays for foreigners going for Law, Medicine, MBA, etc.

REMUNERATION
Earning is flexible and can be between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on the workload. Pay increase comes with satisfactory results.

Forward your CV and cover letter to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com.

NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants

Thanks.

UPDATE: NEED ONE MORE WRITER, SOMEONE WITH A BACKGROUND IN LAW OR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PREFERRABLE, APPLY ASAP AS YOU'LL BE RESUMING IMMEDIATELY

APPLICATION SENT
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by iamclime(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Any updates on the process? Many thanks.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Application is now open again.

If you have applied and not received any update or response. It means you were not selected.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by GEJPosterity: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
databoy247:

If you have applied and not received any update or response. It means you were not selected.

Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by 1miccza: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
databoy247:

Does this mean we can still apply for the post of a research assistant ?? @OP
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Please if you find it difficult checking your emails, do not bother to apply for this job.

And for those of you asking, yes, it is a continuous recruiting exercise. I will always seek more hands. So send in your applications.
Re: Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. by databoy247(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2016
1miccza:

Does this mean we can still apply for the post of a research assistant ?? @OP

Yes you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 / Wellspring University Non-academic Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.