Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Best Mixing And Mastering Music Studio Port Harcourt Ph - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Mixing And Mastering Music Studio Port Harcourt Ph (1697 Views)

Mixing And Mastering Bootcamp With MMJ. 1.0 / Indomix's Guide To Mixing And Mastering / Mixing And Mastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Mixing And Mastering Music Studio Port Harcourt Ph by echris246(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Hi I am Mr EChris a mixing and mastering engineer, I want to help new and established artists get the best sounding mix on their song.
As far as I'm concerned the mix isn't done till your 100% satisfied.
Port Harcourt low cost mastering audio services for independent artists, producers, mixing engineers, recording studios and labels.

Call or WhatsApp Mr EChris (+234) 08032773727
Instagram: @MrEChris
Email: theguitarboy24@gmail.com

Hi I am Mr EChris a studio Mixing and Mastering Engineer, I want to help new and established artists get the best sounding mix on their song.

Call or WhatsApp 08032773727

https://gospelmusic24.com/2017/08/08/best-music-studio-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/

QUALITY IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO US.

We give your songs some professional and standard mixing touches.
We always upgrade and use all latest mixing softwares and techniques to mix and master your jobs up to international standard.

Port Harcourt low cost mastering audio services for independent artists, producers, mixing engineers, recording studios and labels.

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO DO ANYTHING BELOW STANDARD SO.

Call or Whatsapp (+234) 08032773727
Instagram : @MrEChris
Facebook: EChris Muziq
Facebook page: Top Sound Music Studios
Email: echris246@gmail.com

Re: Best Mixing And Mastering Music Studio Port Harcourt Ph by EbenzMedia: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Best Mixing And Mastering Music Studio Port Harcourt Ph by davidlight: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Many famous artists have performed at this location including such notable names as Jon Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Eric Clapton and Madonna. Get more interesting details about music production services go on www.razklinghoffer.com.

(1) (Reply)

(FUNNY) Da Ting Go Skrrra - Viral Rap Video / MUSIC: Rema - Ginger Me (audio & Video) / P-square Or Styl-Plus: Huz Da Best Nd Chung One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.