Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (43566 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Breaking: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
another canal of wasted funds.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by SycophanticGoat: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's quite sad that this brainless old man lacks direction. A pressing issue is out there for you to tackle -recession, yet you choose to send out some brainless mofos (just like you) out in the public to harass citizens.. SmH

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by john650(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
SolidGenius:
Mr President this era isn't the 1980s anymore. Watch - - You may be booted out of office!
I'm more concerned with where the money will come from to pay these people. I thought the country was broke.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by IMASTEX: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
dunkem21:
What we really need is War Against Recession (WAR) cool. ..

The President has *tried in his fight against corruption.. he should channel all strength towards fighting hunger..

These days, it is even hard for Fayose to distribute bags of rice cheesy
1000 likes for you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Emu4life(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
SolidGenius:
No na wet dream!
i seeeee
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by profosenogoboy: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
It can't work in this country for now
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by LorDBolton(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
irynterri:
and how did they employ this large number of people without announcing on public forums for applicants yet they will say they are fighting corruption... my mum told me gory stories of this WAI,how soldiers flogged civilians for not queuing amongst other things, what we want is war against poverty,the day I knew this buhari was a scam was the day I listened to fela-beast of nation,everything fela complained about buhari is manifesting,you can Google it if you have not listened it ...history indeed is always bound to repeat itself

Per the bolded... be honest with yourself(unless you're amongst those cutting corners) haven't you been on a queue b4 and wished some animals got rough handled for trying to cut into the line? Even among drivers just cos of 5minute or even 1hour hold up , they won't be patient while road safety officials find a solution they drive onto the opposite lane and b4 you know it others follow then suddenly both lanes are blocked.

Infact the ojota pedestrian bridge Example proves nigerians need 'strong hand' b4 they will have sense, same nigerians will get to america and AUTOMATICALLY become civil with ZERO tutorial they queue, keep the environment neat etc.

YES wai can't rough handle erring parties but @least after paying fines people will conform.

My only worry is duplication of efforts, lagos already has KAI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by kel5000(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yasirarafat:

U get time to type all this for sm1 who don't know u exist?? embarassed

Sorry bro grin
See ya sorry life,ndo oyen isi zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Dmano: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Question is are they ngo? Or is the enabling nesesary 4 thier opperation around?that we did not know?anybody wit idea should pls enlighten us
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Dmano: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Question is are they ngo? Or is the enabling law nesesary 4 thier opperation around?that we did not know?anybody wit an idea should pls enlighten us
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by GOFRONT(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
WAI you are welcome...... ThankGod u are bak.....Dats why I voted Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by nigerianvenom(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mu.mu and this man is like

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:
Another Brown Shirts similar to that of the Nazis.

After he destroyed the politically class, suppressed the press in 1984 he rolled in the WAI Brigade to deal with the plebs.

Same thing he is doing today.

The political class and opposition are systematically being silent and the press has been gagged with bribes and intimidation and threats of DSS arrests

Only thing left is to whip the plebs back in line.

This will only happen in the dead southw@ste region just as it did back 1984.

Please what does plebs mean?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by fcvklies: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who these ones wan comport grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

We don enter 1984 again

Buhari wants to turn Nigeria to another Somaila

Afonjas and Abobakus will be the first scape goat

Video of Buhari's 1984 evil regime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyLe_TF4Uw#

No be 2day Buhari begin get ear problem
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by wadetaw202: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
gleaf:
Welcome back to military regime of 1984......Next on the agenda is "line up for essential commodities"

And after that, maybe a military coup
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by bashydemy1: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Some wailer who are law breaker will not like this,
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by rallymento(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

In all this, I'm really impressed with my people, the Igbo.
They REALLY saw through this ancient dunderhead.
On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley

Nice one... with love from a fellow Igbo man.... Trust me the Educated westerners are fedup with the president. ...most people supporting him here are mere charlatans. ..Until we speak and stand for the truth....without any form of bias n sentiment.. ..the Unity and hope of Nigeria will not be restored. ..
I am bothered to hear someone say this will lead to employment. ..
Buhari .... is here to punish the nation....I can't lay hands on what achievements he has so far...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by knightsTempler: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Economy is bleeding, the man is busy with WAI. When a man is bereft of ideas in an exam hall, he begins to chew his pen as though it is food. We are in trouble!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by malenko01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Csami:
Ah ha! Buhari is getting there. All we need is another Babangida to overthrow or retire him permanently.
u can actually be the Babangida nw, am also tired
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is what happens when power is placed in the hands of an almajiri
Misplaced Priorities. ...What a mess!
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by rudestmcblaze: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley
I am not an Igbo person but that doesn't change the fact that you're saying the truth. Its too bad Buhari ain't listening, SMH I just forgot that he doesn't even hear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Shokudo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Feb 1, 2015 – Names Of Nollywood Celebrities, Nigerian Musicians & Comedians Supporting APC’s Buhari & Osinbajo

Below is a full list of Nollywood celebrities and entertainers supporting APC Presidential and VP candidates (General Muhammadu Buhari & RCCG Pastor Yemi Osinbajo) for the upcoming Valentine’s day election.

Desmond Elliott
Funke Akindele
Moji Olaiya
Ronke Ojo Oshodi Oke
Lasun Ray
Yemi Solade
Foluke Daramola
Richardo Agbor
Leonard Mezie
Bolaji Amusan
Baba Suwe
Bimbo Thomas
Eniola Badmus
Yomi Fash Lanso
Baba Tee
Fathia Balogun
Femi ADebayo
Odunlade Adekola
Sola Shobowale
Yinka Quadri
Adebayo Salami
Sanyeri
Fausat Balogun
Olamide
Ice Prince
Banky W
MI
Sound Sultant
K1
9ice
Malaika
KSB
Dayo Adeneye
DJ Jimmy Jatt
Wande Coal
Iyanya
Skales
Olu Maintain
Azadus
General Pype
Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st
Funky Mallam
Obafemi Martins
Tomiwa Sage
Lafup
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by aniomadei: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
sad

We warned them not to allow the same mistake happen again, but they were busy shouting Sai Baba, now the evils and suffering of Buhari 1984 regime has come back to hurt Nigerians

Watch below the Documentary of Buhari 's 1984 evil regime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyLe_TF4Uw#

We voted the people's general because of his antecedents and achievements. His policies were assumed the best to alleviate our country from impending economic, political and security crises caused by many years of misrule of previous government. We know he will have many challenges but he will definitely win them all as long as Nigerians understand and exercise little patience.
Sai Baba..........
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by rudestmcblaze: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

Per the bolded... be honest with yourself(unless you're amongst those cutting corners) haven't you been on a queue b4 and wished some animals got rough handled for trying to cut into the line? Even among drivers just cos of 5minute or even 1hour hold up , they won't be patient while road safety officials find a solution they drive onto the opposite lane and b4 you know it others follow then suddenly both lanes are blocked.

Infact the ojota pedestrian bridge Example proves nigerians need 'strong hand' b4 they will have sense, same nigerians will get to america and AUTOMATICALLY become civil with ZERO tutorial they queue, keep the environment neat etc.

YES wai can't rough handle erring parties but @least after paying fines people will conform.

My only worry is duplication of efforts, lagos already has KAI
Is that the most pressing issue, what you're is just as good as teaching somebody who us dying of hunger how to fish instead of giving the person fish. Is it until Nigeria becomes a wasteland that Bubu will implement policies that will improve the economic state of the country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ceeethru(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Enough of war on indiscipline better launch war on Hunger, Starvation & Poverty. With these mention 3 diseases everywhere in the society I wonder how you expect people to be disciplined. Remember a hungry man is an angry man and idle mind is a devils workshop. Better eliminate poverty & put food on people's table, naturally people will be glad to behave disciplined. You don't leave root course and fight course.... tackle the root course of indiscipline and disciple will take place. WISDOM AS SAID IS PROFITABLE TO THE DIRECT!
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kenai:

Yet the same people could not see through Theodore Orji, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ken Nnanami, Rochas Okorocha, Achike Udenwa and other miscreants who rule over you.

Charity begins at home. Keep deluding yourself, tribal warrior.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by zibi5: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
.. ..... . . .. ... . 2019

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by stephany007: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can this man called president just please work on the economy and stop bringing 1983 method of administration to 2016
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Hedonistically: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.

May God bless you abundantly and add to your reservoir of knowledge and wisdom.

Spot on.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Hedonistically: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Yasirarafat:
U get time to type all this for sm1 who don't know u exist?? embarassed
Sorry bro grin
What a daft comment. Some of you are disgustingly obtuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post / Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.