Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr (2267 Views)

Fuel is Cheaper in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia,UAE,Angola,US,Ghana,Cameroon etc / Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Forget the bad government that keeps denting our image, Nigerians are great people - awesomely creative.

Look at this technology for instance www.nawhere.ng

It's a site developed by a Nigerian entrepreneur to help people save money when they buy any petroleum product.

A friend introduced this to me a couple of months ago and all I can say is, if this is a dream, nobody should wake me up.

Greedy marketers, made it look like fuel is now a luxury.

Imagine, saving N25 on every litre of fuel and a similar amount on diesel and kero.

What they do is, when you log on to nawhere.ng you just tap your location and a search begins. They will direct you to those closest places where fuel is sold pretty cheap.

A lot is happening on that site but this is the only area I've benefitted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by GMBuhari: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hidden places

Bwahhahhhh

Go capture Pikachu at your own risk
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by Lordemma(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yeah... I use nawhere.ng a lot
most especially this period that kerosene is damn expensive. there are some stations selling at cheaper price so I make sure to check before going out.
Some filling stations are just taking advantage of ignorant people. God help us in this county.

3 Likes

Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by olaomoola1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Got to know about dis some month ago and d experience has been awesome thanks to Nawhere. Ng
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by olaomoola1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
But still confuse who owns d blog weather gov Or individual. And what is their aim with dis innovation
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lordemma:
most especially this period that kerosene is damn expensive. there are some stations selling at cheaper price so I make sure to check before going out.
Some filling stations are just taking advantage of ignorant people. God help us in this county.

If I tell you what I have been able to save just in a month and two weeks of using these services you will snarl at those greedy marketers who still insist on N145/ltr.

Looking at the conduct of these marketers, I don't know how else to define extortion.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaomoola1:
But still confuse who owns d blog weather gov Or individual. And what is their aim with dis innovation

From what I learnt, it's entirely owned by a Nigeria based entrepreneur.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by OOmovudu: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's nice. But who provides the updates in the site? .....Just asking because of the issue of reliability of the updates
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
OOmovudu:
It's nice. But who provides the updates in the site? .....Just asking because of the issue of reliability of the updates

I can't really tell who provide them but the accuracy is fantastic. They have never failed me.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by quees: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lordemma:
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by quees: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
What's is this nawhere about? How will it benefit me?please explain thanks
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by babyfaceafrica: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
quees:
What's is this nawhere about? How will it benefit me?please explain thanks

It's a platform that provides solutions to oil-related issues.

One of the ways you can benefit (which is what I'm currently doing) is by using the information they provide you to save a part of what you used to spend on petroleum products.

Honestly, if anybody told me that I could get fuel much cheaper than the so-called official price, I would be in doubt. But that is the case now.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by Lordemma(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
But now that NNPC has officially declared N150/ltr for kerosene, let's see if filling stations will comply. Most of them will still sell at ridiculous prices for sure.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by friday1985(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have been following this thread silently and I must say that this is a very good and timely innovation. The concept is wonderful but my question is this, In how many cities or states of the federation can one effectively use the nawhere.ng platform? Is it only filling stations in Lagos state that one can access on the nawhere.ng website?do you have up to 500 filling stations with accurate information on the website?
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by newhyt: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by newhyt: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by lionshare: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
inkon:

If I tell you what I have been able to save just in a month and two weeks of using these services you will snarl at those greedy marketers who still insist on N145/ltr.
?
Looking at the conduct of these marketers, I don't know how else to define extortion.
pls if you are LAG which station sells for N120?
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lordemma:
But now that NNPC has officially declared N150/ltr for kerosene, let's see if filling stations will comply. Most of them will still sell at ridiculous prices for sure.

With requisite enforcement, they will.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
friday1985:
I have been following this thread silently and I must say that this is a very good and timely innovation. The concept is wonderful but my question is this, In how many cities or states of the federation can one effectively use the nawhere.ng platform? Is it only filling stations in Lagos state that one can access on the nawhere.ng website?do you have up to 500 filling stations with accurate information on the website?

lol... I'm sorry sir but I can't help with your questions. But if the info is so important to you, I would advise you contact nawhere through their site. sincerely, I don't have much of their details. all I can tell is that i use their services and it is very beneficial to me.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
newhyt:
Just checked d site. don't know how to go about it. seems one needs an account to use this site.

beautiful all the same

What account? I don't have any account with them ooo....but I'm using their services.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by Hydra1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
lionshare:
pls if you are LAG which station sells for N120?

I don't even buy from one filling station. I buy based on the location I found myself. once you go to the site and search, using your location, they will show you all the stations around you, even those you didn't know were there. if you use their map directory, they will lead you directly to the very station of your choice, if you can't find your way, that is.

I discovered that nnpc sub-stations rank among those that sell @ lowest prices, personal experience tho.

1 Like

Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hydra1:
Lol naija! its jst simply obvious from the tone of the different msgs that the OP is running different accounts here, giving fake responses to promote the site.

Nice concept sha
Hope it rlly wrks.

Hmmm.. I wish I have ur time.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by Lordemma(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hydra1:
Lol naija! its jst simply obvious from the tone of the different msgs that the OP is running different accounts here, giving fake responses to promote the site.

Nice concept sha
Hope it rlly wrks.

Hahahaha.. it's possible cha. lol
But as long as the site is reliable, who cares ? cheesy
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by eyakndj(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Do I need to register before I can use nawhere.ng replyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
eyakndj:
Do I need to register before I can use nawhere.ng
replyyyyyyyyyyy

Personally, I've no registered account but if you choose to, that is entirely your choice.
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by newhyt: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by inkon: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
newhyt:

k tnx. will try it later
u r wlcm
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by lionshare: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
inkon:

I don't even buy from one filling station. I buy based on the location I found myself. once you go to the site and search, using your location, they will show you all the stations around you, even those you didn't know were there. if you use their map directory, they will lead you directly to the very station of your choice, if you can't find your way, that is.

I discovered that nnpc sub-stations rank among those that sell @ lowest prices, personal experience tho.
Where exactly did you buy fuel for N120?
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by NonyeOluchi: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is the site really simple to use especially for people who are not internet savvy?
Re: Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr by Lordemma(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2016
NonyeOluchi:
Is the site really simple to use especially for people who are not internet savvy?
Visit the site and see na. Is the OP a representative of Nawhere.ng ? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers This APC Campaign Poster About Dollar Rate? / nnamdi Kanu to renounce biafra / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance 2016 report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.