Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. (24720 Views)

Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari / Guber Poll: Ondo Not For Sale, Aketi Group Warns Ambode / Intercepted From Lagos To Ondo Not All Coffins Carries Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by PhockPhockMan: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2016

In his reaction, Founder of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Fedrick Fasheun said he believes no militant will dare the security of Lagos State.

He also said he believes that Lagos State is not sleeping or napping over the security situation in the state.

According to him: “We have waited patiently to confirm the suspicion, whether it is true that militants are building camps in some parts of Lagos and other South-West states. Whether it is true or not, I believe not many dare-devils will live to tell the story if any attempt is made on Lagos”.

We ‘ll make Yorubaland a no go area for militants — Gani Adams

National Coordinator of the OPC, Otunba Gani Adams, has threatened to make Yorubaland a no-go area for militants to perpetuate their nefarious activities.

Adams, who confirmed the setting up of camps by the militants in the Lagos and Ogun axis, said: “I agree with the military that they have different camps but thank God that the military has risen to the task. Also, we as an organisation have decided to complement their efforts.

“Definitely, the militants have invaded the South West but those carrying out these acts are not from Delta or Bayelsa states but from Ondo State. It is a bad signal, I won’t deceive you but I can tell you that they have missed the post. They cannot go scot free because what they are doing in their states cannot be replicated here in the South West. They will retreat because we will not encourage it.

There is no way they can hide in Yoruba land. We have to thank the military for their aerial bombardment because their hideout is not one that can be easily located. The military bombardment has smoked them out”

It shows incompetence, inefficiency of our security agencies – Adebanjo

Chief Ayo Adebanjo said: “How can they set up camps in Lagos and Ogun states? We have no relationship with militants. It shows the inefficiency and incompetence of our security agencies. Given what had been happening in the country, our security people should have been alert to prevent such camps from being set up.”

It’s an attempt to pit Yoruba against Ijaw

Odumakin
Mr Yinka Odumakin said: “The setting up of camps in parts of Lagos and Ogun states by the militants is a strange dimension. Up till now, we see them as criminal elements. We call on the security agencies to deal with them as such. The security agencies should go after their camps and deal with them.

“It is an attempt to pit the Yoruba against the Ijaw because the Ijaw have no cause to attack Yorubaland. We must avoid a situation where ethnic groups will resort to ethnic justice because any attempt to seek ethnic justice always leads to genocide. The security agencies should go after the criminals and deal with them.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adebanjo-fasehun-gani-adams-odumakin-react-presence-militants-s-west/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by DozieInc(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
My comment sometime ago on another topic.
I suspected these.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by mazichika: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Afonja attack Afonja while their online Afonjas looks for innocent ijaw to blame.

212 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Noneroone(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
we know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Trailblazer1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't want to sound like a tribalist

But, i'd love to make a bold statement of fact here on this situation:

1. Niger delta militants do not terrorize or kill their people and their targets are specific (govt)/Oil Installations
2. Militancy has been introduced into the southwest
3. Yoruba militants kill their people
4. Yoruba militants have no aim but to steal, kill and destroy

I hereby declare Yoruba militants TERRORIST just like the Northern brothers Bokoharam

Thanks.
From a detribalized Nigerian cool

245 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Trailblazer1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
mazichika:
Afonja attack Afonja while their online Afonjas looks for innocent ijaw to blame.

No other situation best describes AFONJA as this undecided

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by hucienda: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
So the military have been tackling yoruba militants as against ijaw ones as implied in the media?

80 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by seunny4lif(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Afonja doing Afonja since the days of Obatala grin grin grin
Ondo militants abi grin grin grin

Hope no be Seun people grin grin grin grin

BH and Yoruba Militants

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by hurricaneChris: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria media houses are eternally fhucked.

Punch news papers used to be info channel for bokoharam during GEJ's rule, today they are surprisingly mute.

Vanguard has taken over the responsibility of reporting anything militancy and avengers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by ConqueredWest: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
The truth will always prevail.

Won't be surprised if Gani is ridiculed by the Afonjas for calling a spade a spade. grin

101 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by seunny4lif(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
This story go sweet oooooh
Seun go and bring my mat for me

Yoruba doing Yoruba since the days of Oduduwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shango and Ogun comes to mind grin grin grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Trailblazer1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Click LIKE if you think all Yoruba people need to apologize to the Niger delta militants for false accusation and defamation of character and principle

Click SHARE if you think they also deserve militancy so that they can give themselves environmental lectures undecided

207 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by seunny4lif(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Me still waiting for OPC to bomb militants grin grin
ConqueredWest:
The truth will always prevail.

Won't be surprised if Gani is ridiculed by the Afonjas for calling a spade a spade. grin

25 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by seunny4lif(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin
Trailblazer1:

1. Niger delta militants do not terrorize or kill their people and their targets are specific (govt)/Oil Installations

I hereby declare Yoruba militants TERRORIST just like the Northern brothers Bokoharam

Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by drss2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
dis article confirms wat i having been saying all along, dat buari cassandra's govt has set up sleeper militants for ''divide n rule'' scheme to execute their diabolic programs, one of which is to pitch sw against ss.
study n observe d mode of attack dis so called ''ijaw militants'' embark with d mode of attack by fulani herdsmen n u will discover dat their signature (modus operadi) ar d same. an evil conspiracy is being hatched on d tables of dis daura govt.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Thewrath(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Not suprised at all the yorubas are only good at character defamation.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Trailblazer1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lalasticlala come see food o shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by boluwatife66(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Some people are already masturbating on this news. My question to such people is, Are there no ijaws in Ondo state again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by ba7man(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Same Ijaw Millitants, different locations.

3 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Trailblazer1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
boluwatife66:
Some people are already masturbating on this news. My question to such people is, Are there no ijaws in Ondo state again?

Instead of you to own up, you still want to continue the blame game undecided

were you born a coward?

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by iSlayer: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow! What a twist to the story. Gani Adams may be right you know...

9 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Oildichotomy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am taking just one thing away from the barrage of news pervading the cyberspace.

Never be in a hurry to apportion blame on people until you have all the facts handy.

Some of my Southwest brothers were really hyper with the militancy concluding foolishly Ijaws were the reason why their ewa egoyin has soured.
I know more facts will emerge as hunger bites harder

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by MadeInTokyo: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin-D-
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lalasticlala front page! angry
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by MadeInTokyo: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin

The Afonjas and Abobakus must hear this.

Afonjas killing Afonjas

We told them all this while, that it was Yoruba militants that were ransacking ikorodu and Ogun state water side areas.

Even the Army confirmed it this morning that the Militants were from Ondo State and they were mainly from illaje community

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by masseratti: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Thanks.
crap, tompolo killed a colonel during Yaradua regime, right now they will waste you without thinking twice, no doubt the criminals terrorizing the south west are from ND and other fellows from other parts of the country yorubas included.

Besides Gani Adams is from Ondo state, Ijaws are also citizens of Ondo state.

5 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by DozieInc(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin Me still waiting for OPC to bomb militants grin grin

Haahaaha,

3 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by PhockPhockMan: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
mazichika:

The painful truth is that they know the truth, yet they come online along with one benue paid thug to accuse innocent Niger Deltans falsely.

South west is the new home of Militancy. FACT.

81 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by DozieInc(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
boluwatife66:

Truth is bitter... your leader Gani fell short of saying the MILITANTS are YORUBAS.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by PhockPhockMan: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
drss2:
dis article confirms wat i having been saying all along, dat buari cassandra's govt has set up sleeper militants for ''divide n rule'' scheme to execute their diabolic programs, one of which is to pitch sw against ss.
study n observe d mode of attack dis so called ''ijaw militants'' embark with d mode of attack by fulani herdsmen n u will discover dat their signature (modus operadi) ar d same. an evil conspiracy is being hatched on d tables of dis daura govt.

I thought as much.

22 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
boluwatife66:

So Ondo no be Yoruba state again?

Na wa ooo.

64 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.