Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him (58218 Views)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Filmdirect:

Not necessarily. Caveat: cheating is wrong but

.... Let's look at human nature. A woman has needs, we can accept that right? She has emotions in which disgust can be one. Accepted?

She has a husband. He is double the size she married him, poor grooming, smells, hair growing out his nose. She tells him kindly he gets annoyed. She cooks healthy he complains wanting his Garri and soup, the very thing keeping him fat. Then he sleeps beside her, not fresh at all. Are you saying you honestly can not see temptation being a major problem for her outside?

Okay maybe you can't, after all you are a man. So close your eyes and imagine all I wrote and replace with your wife.

Then give me an honest answer.

Classic reply and comment, the weird thing most Nigerian men and guys like the ones commenting here don't want to imagine the scenario you just created, on no excuse must you cheat, that their thinking and way, ask them to give you one reasonable reason why, some say it's a mans world, other say, we can do and not get chased out if you try it, you would and everyone would look down on you...... lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy what a thread and topic, Nigerian guys seriously needs to be re orientated

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Beamborla(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm sorry if I may have come off too blunt in passing my message but we have to call a spade a spade.

Everybody has the right to whatever opinion he/she pleases, but a dumb opinion will forever remain a dumb opinion. I just couldn't look at it and pass. surely everyone cannot be passive, some of us just cannot overlook bullshyte when we see one.

You're welcome. smiley
It's no problem.
Cheers!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:

Well let's change up Your mindset. Women aren't all about money. In fact it's crazy to think that because there are lots of rich men. I keep teAching men that What women want is security. All forms of it. Financial security emotional security psychological security physical security Sexual security . The percentage differs from girls depending on what they want. To think money will get a woman to love you is ridiculous. Why the hell do people still think like this.

My friend.. grin grin grin welcome to Nigeria and Africa, the mind set of some people is mind bugging and i can't blame them entirely too, we have some silly lazy girls who have shown that the only think they are good at is taking money in offering for sex, so many do it that guys have come to see it as all of them do it, more weird right, Nigeria is blessed i swear, weird bunch of we we .... cheesy cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
nairalife2013:
I cant believe u people are still awake on this topic. Well, LuvU2, itz good to make yur standards and go for it before marriage. Thatz exactly what I did, cos I knew when I get married, I WILL NEVER divorce my wife. I went to the extreme in trying my wife on temperamental issues, because the last kind of wife I wanted was a woman that was temperamental in behaviour, wether mild, subconscious or high. I scrutinized other characters such as pride, greed, respect for other men and obsession. She scaled those hurdles with childish innocence. That was her nature. Others did not. Those that tried to fake a character were stealthily sniffed out and playfully dismissed without much ado.
Tho with a heavy heart, I went to an extent of cooking up issues, slapping and pushing out, just to acknowledge the impending extremity of her anger. Some wives can kill thier husband for one reason or the other. It comes from the heart cos the thing is in them. Regular, playful but inquisitive conversation also helps in ascertaining the peak of a woman's traits, desires and abhorrence. The same goes for the man. For example, if I tell u that I hate revenge, u can catch me once or twice in our unguarded spree of gist, u could know if I sincerely hate revenge or I was just polishing my traits.
To be able to commit adultery for the reason that yur husband didn't hav six packs again or has fallen short of his looks and be bold enough to shout it out to the hearing of yur family and yur kids and the world is an action that is reserved only for certain types of girls who can do anything to the husban they once loved.
I myself, I have six packs cos I do sports and am taking care of my self(aside:dont ask for my pix, I dont know how long untill 6pax will last i dondontnt u to steal me from my wife) - that means my wife should stay untuntillix pax is gone or looks. Now I turn and look at my brothers, both married and busy like hell. My younger brother is the worst for it and I hav seen his lower abdomen stretching his polo. Soon it will show, probably befor he clocks 40! It means if he was married to u, with 4kids and loving and worshipping u like a goddess as he does his wife now, u ll stealthily be planning to elope with yur newly found six packs dude!
Think abt it bae, doesn't sound sane. There must be self control in marriage or folks will think u are possessed. Never compare yur libido with that of a man, good girls dont do so. U can say " I cannot marry a man without six packs! Or say I cannot marry a man who cannot maintain his six packs and stay clean!"
When u get into it, damn all reasons and love headlong. Dont ever go into marriage with yur old self. What ever u where before marriage, improve on it.
Beating or battery in marriage is the thing that could make one consider divorce not looks, pls young girl, if really u r a girl, cos som1 said u r a dude.

A bit of psychology, marital experience mixed with some true life stories and you left a really good, sound and mature comment, one of the few that stands out here, i could relate with everything you but the part of 'don't compare yourself with a man's libido' no no no man, i know girls with higher sex drive than guys, crazy libido level, girls that would easily take on multiple guys and still seem like nothing ever happened while the guys would have crashed and dozed off as a result of dizziness, no sex can ultimately claim hold of having a higher libido and all, let me drop my e-pen here, got a lot of work to attend to..

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

I honestly believe you. I do.

But last I checked being a teenager is not an excuse for failed reasoning. Most times it's what you are groomed with as a young person that you'll carry as you grow.

People like this Op often have to learn the hard way before they change their mentality. grin

I just hope she do away with such mentality, there's just more to marriage than physical attributes, like someone said on this thread she as the wife can help him stay fit..

I don't get the new craze about 6packs?grin smh.

Just easy on these girl gringrin some just wants attention..
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long
I cant stand a scruffy looking man for long
I cant stand a smelly man
I cant stand a man who is wealthy but looks messy.

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

Why would he want to look like my dad after 2,3 years of marriage?

If ive planned to look good even after having kids. Why not him?
Yes i plan looking good like my mum.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*

hehe in badoo's voice...' i knw u lv me, I LuvU2'....
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kachisbarbie. xendra. daretodiffer. Filmdirect. nairalife2013

These four stood out with their comments, i appreciate the input, we learn everyday, no taking sides, no insults thrown recklessly, open minded, exposed and insightful comments made.

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Mandu11(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Different people different problem.Some females have good looking and veri rich husbands,¥et their husband got no time for them even during intimac¥
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:

I just hope she do away with such mentality, there's just more to marriage than physical attributes, like someone said on this thread she as the wife can help him stay fit..

I don't get the new craze about 6packs?grin smh.

Just easy on these girl gringrin some just wants attention..
Abi na!

Naturally I'm meant to even be supporting her because yes, I work out a lot and so I don't believe I'll have a problem when it comes to the physical with any woman. But a man who is wise knows keeping your marriage is way beyond that. Na six packs my wife and children go chop? grin

Sorry I had to go vain this time around. tongue
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hey! Püssy nigga, I see you.

I know you want to asslick every girl on this thread but you can do that without mentioning my handle.

Do that and we are cool. cool

lol, lmao, mentioning what, dude man, u humor me, ass lick, i am too blunt, crazy, real to do that, i say how i feel, if i like a person on here, i let em know, i don't get all rude, throwing insults like most people do here, which only shows poor educational skills, everyone they are in this uni and that uni yet you can't hold a reasonable conversation with constructive replies without using insults to help relay your points, dude enjoy your day.

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Thanchuuu!

hmmm i kind of just made a point, wasn't really taking sides with you but anyways ur welcome, be good
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by naijaboiy: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, lmao, mentioning what, dude man, u humor me, ass lick, i am too blunt, crazy, real to do that, i say how i feel, if i like a person on here, i let em know, i don't get all rude, throwing insults like most people do here, which only shows poor educational skills, everyone they are in this uni and that uni yet you can't hold a reasonable conversation with constructive replies without using insults to help relay your points, dude enjoy your day.
Ok.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:

LooK, there's more to marriage than looks, we all want the best but saying she'll cheat cause of some physical abnormalities she and her husband can work on? That's plain dumb I don't care if she means it or not. .

Aint taking sides but only commenting according to what I read.

I understand you quite well dear, but whether she means it or not is none of my concern, i look at things a lot of angles as they are usually more than side to a story, i don't know how old she is but i am guessing that cheating part was just an added edge to spike some nerves to reply and flood this thread with traffic which it did and it did perfectly and if also meant it, it also shows she is still growing and probably talking from peer pressure, too much social media influence, tvs and all that but her points are well too correct, reasonable and true excluding the cheating part that is.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Abi na!

Naturally I'm meant to even be supporting her because yes, I work out a lot and so I don't believe I'll have a problem when it comes to the physical with any woman. But a man who is wise knows keeping your marriage is way beyond that. Na six packs my wife and children go chop? grin

Sorry I had to go vain this time around. tongue

The cheating aspect caught me. Didn't just make any sense..
Maybe she go chop 6packs grin

undecided e do abeg.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I understand you quite well dear, but whether she means it or not is none of my concern, i look at things a lot of angles as they are usually more than side to a story, i don't know how old she is but i am guessing that cheating part was just an added edge to spike some nerves to reply and flood this thread with traffic which it did and it did perfectly and if also meant it, it also shows she is still growing and probably talking from peer pressure, too much social media influence, tvs and all that but her points are well too correct, reasonable and true excluding the cheating part that is.

Her headache, she didn't make any sense, simple!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:

Her headache, she didn't make any sense, simple!

Trust me dear, she made a lot of sense, a whole lot, only the cheating part didn't but since you believe in this your line of thought, i will leave you to it, do enjoy your day dear...
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Gkemz: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op you're a shamelesss olosho and a disgrace to womanhood. i blame your parents for their failure to bring you uprightly showing you good precepts. I wonder what would give a lady such audacity and boldness you have to promote immorality even in marriage. Tufiakwa. I pity the man who will marry an empty vessel like you thinking he married a wife.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me dear, she made a lot of sense, a whole lot, only the cheating part didn't but since you believe in this your line of thought, i will leave you to it, do enjoy your day dear...

undecided okay, bye!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by flokii: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gkemz:
Op you're a shamelesss olosho and a disgrace to womanhood. i blame your parents for their failure to bring you uprightly showing you good precepts. I wonder what would give a lady such audacity and boldness you have to promote immorality even in marriage. Tufiakwa. I pity the man who will marry an empty vessel like you thinking he married a wife.

Hmmn.. You've said it all

Dunno what's wrong with women of nowadays.. Most are so greedy, ungrateful and completely useless. Maybe it's d way they were brought up sha.

According to the OP, she will dump d husband who must have invested so much in their marriage cos of "looks".. Just Imagine!
When people get burnt, disfigured on a daily basis due to accidents etc..
The fact that I have my two eyes, arms and legs complete is enof reason to be thankful

It's hard to find the really worthy and deep-thinking ones these days and it's bad.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
feckylicious:
Amen

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! fire!!!!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kirinwa:
One embarassed day monkey go go market e no go fit return.

Cheat him? Fine but when he catches you don't be worried cos he ll pack both you and your boxes of clothes back to your parents which is the worst that can happen to a married woman on earth.

Finally when you die cos you will surely die, Satan don warm your corner for hell finish, wetin remain nah to assign you better demon wet em blokos na heated iron wey go staff you for hell continuously.

Lol

Dose demon wae get plenty d.ick. Dem go straff both punnani, arsehole, mouth, ear, nose infact as long as say hole dae anywhere you must be straffed.

grin
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
djlaqua91:
Oh Lord save us from Karashika. See wetin free MTN 10MB dey cause in this country

Mtn no dae give again nau.

Na all dese nitel and starcomms wae dae fine customers
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by danieljessy: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gkemz:
Haba dats 2 harsh na,uv judged r even b4 she commits the act..Dunno if she might probably change r view to this subject
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Same African tradition that expects women to birth kids, hold down the home, support her husband and not NEGLECT her looks... that's some #WonderWoman shii.
The hypocrisy on NL is baffling_ A thread was created on how women get fat after CHILDBIRTH, our ingenious and hyperactive NL males were on that thread to feast. Same with the thread on how bride price shouldn't be paid on 'fairly used' females, females that can't cook ain't wife materials...I can go on.
They were able to identify the main point in those threads despite how off-putting the OP was. Now, tables turned 'ladies don't marry a man without a job', they start crying...then this thread.

Why have you guys refused to see the moral lesson of this thread, which is: take care of your body for yourself(and maybe, your partner grin)!
I stopped commenting on threads like this because it ends up a battle of sexes. Ain't cut out for that at this point in my e-life undecided...
The OP added the cheating part to hit where it hurts while creating the desired controversy , she obviously struck a nerve.
The summary of the matter is, both male/female would choose a fit spouse to an unfit one ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL

If you read most coments here well you will understand that the issue here is not about the men taking care of themselves as u said, but about the "cheating" on him. And all we are saying is that is not a reason for cheating. She is already a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:

It simply means you and your ilk are hypocrites with 'caveman' and archaic mentalities! Kappish?? undecided
Wow! You really knows how to insult, Oya clap for yourself.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's very obvious!

When people like trina0936 have never travelled abroad or don't even have a relative that has left the shores of Nigeria they begin to pride themselves and boast about simply because of one drug pusher they met on Facebook who is promising marriage and they've never met.

It's very baffling! grin

The dumb girl says men in abroad are not hypocrites and we Nigerian men are cave men. If it's not the media that tries to cover up for the people over there those who have actually travelled will know there's no much difference.

Na poverty mentality dey worry am! grin
Your problem is that you really think everyone is as poverty-stricken and ignorant as you!
Pathetic piece of poo!
That is why you would forever remain poor because your mentality is just as shitty and useless as you are. It's your kind that would sell their father's land and travel abroad to get married to some white old hag just to secure a greencard! tongue
What's the difference between you and olosho?? undecided
You better seek enlightenment and stop dwelling in self denial! Hypocrite cool

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:

Your problem is that you really think everyone is as poverty-stricken and ignorant as you!
Pathetic piece of poo!
That is why you would forever remain poor because your mentality is just as shitty and useless as you are. It's your kind that would sell their father's land and travel abroad to get married to some white old hag just to secure a greencard! tongue
Take am easy naa, you too like fight oo.
Sorry to ask oo, you 've been using this word "hypocrite" , please what does it really mean to you?
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
chisco82:

Take am easy naa, you too like fight oo.
Sorry to ask oo, you 've been using this word "hypocrite" , please what does it really mean to you?
Google is your friend on the other hand am not so stop quoting me thanks undecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:

Google is your friend on the other hand am not so stop quoting me thanks undecided
I'm sorry for disturbing ur mention, "Hypocrite" i know the meaning just just think u re using that word wrongly thats why i ask ur own meaning.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Iceeydee: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:

Pathetic piece of poo!
gringringrin

And the dumb daughter of a psychotic whöre and an imbecilic drunk has finally found her voice, tying to save face. grin

You are the one who came here to boast to all of us that you are dating one nigga abroad like it's some sort of achievement. gringrin

You slimy bastard from the drainage in Prague. May your life be as short as your myopic conscience.

Your ancestors must number in the thousands. It's really hard to understand how so many people can be to blame for producing an irreversible mistake like you.

May the rest of your years be fruitless, accursed and scourged with leprous warts on your epidermis. Your lineage will be bastardized and may they never have the opportunity of discovering their parental roots.

Now GTFOH for real else i mutilate your body and package them in bags, sending them to your parents and your boyfriend who is cooling off in one of the cells in Thailand, waiting for executions just like his fellow criminals.

undecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
chisco82:

I'm sorry for disturbing ur mention, "Hypocrite" i know the meaning just just think u re using that word wrongly thats why i ask ur own meaning.
I am sorry for disturbing your mention too but I never expected you to understand! undecided
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.