Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics (19615 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by sixtuschimere: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Presidents Muhammadu Buhari, Yoweri Museveni of Uganda and some other world leaders are presently at the inauguration ceremony of President Idriss Deby Itno of Chad who is serving a fifth term.

A Chadian opposition supporter was shot dead during a banned demonstration on Sunday in the capital N’Djamena, a day before the inauguration of President Idriss Deby Itno.

A police officer and the opposition leader Saleh Kebzabo said the young man died from his injuries after live bullets were fired by security forces.

The demonstration, organised by the opposition for Saturday and Sunday denouncing the government, was dispersed on both days by riot police.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/president-muhammadu-buhari-other-world.html

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by sixtuschimere: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by sixtuschimere: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Apelex(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fifth term
undecided cry cry cry

Oh God please deliver Ye Africa..

Look at that one reading a magazine. embarassed lipsrsealed

I weep for this continent.
Especially my former country Nigeria.
cheesy grin wink

Lalaticlala... Where are you nah

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Greedy idiots, All they care about is themselves,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
What world leaders? Stupid african leaders you mean

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fifth term grin

Africa with I MUST SERVE you mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
An incompetent criminal serving for the 5th term in office. AFRICA, why? Chad republic- A FAILED STATE!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by pythonkid(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why is the failed country so special

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by DropShot: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Another reason for wailing zombies to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Trailblazer1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Buhari can you please remain there undecided

At least for 3 years

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Achorise: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
He should behave ooo
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by kinzmen: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who chad eep....
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by hucienda: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kabila ... I sight you.
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by slimpoppa(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please im confused here. are you saying his 5th year or term in office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Joel3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
this man has not visit some state in Nigeria but he keep traveling around the world. when Jonathan didn't visit borno many zombies and including danjuma was talking shi.t but today what happened?

now I know many people were against Jonathan just because he was from the south south not just because of competence. because if we are not seeing the same critics then this called for concerned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by chukslawrence(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
My Presido
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Ugosample(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:
Fifth term undecided cry cry cry

I weep for this continent. Especially my former country Nigeria. cheesy grin wink

Lol @ Your former countty cheesy grin
Which one is now your new country?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by egift(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
I will not be surprised if the Wailing Community still find something to Cry about this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by dassylegend(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
How many years is a term in Chad?? 5th term?
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by gurunlocker: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can see many dictators in the picture....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by mclorenzo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na wa for Africa undecidedNa wa for Africa
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by TedBaker(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Paul Kagame.
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by fingard02k(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
h
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
slimpoppa:
you mean his 5th year in office?
You meant to say 6th term? That man has been president since 1990. Completed 25 years in office in December 2015. He's now being sworn in for the 6th time

13 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by EMMYB0Y(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
see face like vulture having a bad dream of being used for suya.... I know wetin u dey think. .. dont even think of third term cos even second term no sure. ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by dikeigbo2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
DropShot:
Another reason for wailing zombies to wail.

I smell stuupidity grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
5th Tenure.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God I am a Nigerian..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by slimpoppa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fit2Rule:

You meant to say 6th term? That man has been president since 1990. Completed 25 years in office in December 2015. He's now being sworn in for the 6th time

Now that's insane.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by wellmax(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apelex:
Fifth term
undecided cry cry cry

I weep for this continent.
Especially my former country Nigeria.
cheesy grin wink

and whats wrong reading a magazine. You better seek deliverance for yourself
Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
madridguy:
Fifth term grin

Africa with I MUST SERVE you mentality.

Please im confused here. are you saying his 5th year in office or 5th term?
He completed his 5th term in December 2015. He's now being sworn in for his 6th term which will expire in 2021 and he is likely to contest again for a 7th term since he'll be just 69 years old by June 2021.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics by PapaBaby: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Everyone at the inauguration is a tyrant or despot. See them, Museveni, Kagami of Rwanda, Bubu of Nigeria and the celebrant who is on his 4th or 5th term.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.