Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Don't Get My Post Wrong Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Get My Post Wrong Please (303 Views)

Daddy Freeze Acknowledged My Post From Nairaland On Instagram / Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi / Is TB Joshua On Nairaland? See My Post That Challenged Him Before He Prophesied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get My Post Wrong Please by frubben(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
My post is not to take people away from my
heavenly father, but open there eyes to their
responsibilities and Goal on earth, the bible
warns us to beware of dogs. My post is to make understand that the building is not the church, but the people, when our lord jesus christ was on earth he dedicated his life time in touching lives and give Hope to the poor, same thing jesus complain about concerning the pharisee in mat 23:1 -17.
Christians are on earth to make the lives of
people bearable through all ramification of life, its time for us to wake up and start doing what christ would want not what a pastor want, its time to start helping the folks out dere, little wonder Jesus said it will be hard for rich men tomake heaven.
He told the rich man, go and sell all your
property and give it to the poor. Enriching our
account in heaven means losing everything we have on earth, Christianity is not comfortable.
A wise man once said if you help one and I help one the world will be a better place.
And am not speaking for myself but for does poor baby believers out there who don't know how to put the word into use.

Please pardon my mistake

God bless
Honest lad
Speaking out

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Exegesis Of A Layman / Speak Into Your Life Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.