Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance (600 Views)

Vacancy For Head, Marketing Operations For A Manufacturing Firm In Lagos. / SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Head Internal Audit In Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance by DEKOL: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Our Client a credible & leading Microfinance bank in Nigeria is currently looking to hire Head- Internal control, Head -Human resources and Head of Operations

Overview - Head,Internal Control
The Head,Internal Control is responsible for audit reviews of administrative, commercial,technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals,due management of risks and effective use of company resources.

Overview- Head Human Resources
The successful candidates will have overall responsibility to formulate and facilitate implementation of strategies and plans focused on hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best talent within the Bank. He/she must be able identify training ,developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the Bank.

Overview- Head Operations

The Head of Operation’s (HOO) job is to help set standards for the company and work to ensure that processes, training, and quality of output of goods and services reflect standards. The HOO will be responsible for the maintenance, posting of all customer transactions on a daily basis.

Salary: Very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience .
Method of Application :Interested candidates must send their CV to customercare.sdil@gmail.com on or before 19/08/2016.

Re: Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance by Jayden080(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
DEKOL:
Our Client a credible & leading Microfinance bank in Nigeria is currently looking to hire Head- Internal control, Head -Human resources and Head of Operations

Overview - Head,Internal Control
The Head,Internal Control is responsible for audit reviews of administrative, commercial,technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals,due management of risks and effective use of company resources.

Overview- Head Human Resources
The successful candidates will have overall responsibility to formulate and facilitate implementation of strategies and plans focused on hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best talent within the Bank. He/she must be able identify training ,developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the Bank.

Overview- Head Operations

The Head of Operation’s (HOO) job is to help set standards for the company and work to ensure that processes, training, and quality of output of goods and services reflect standards. The HOO will be responsible for the maintenance, posting of all customer transactions on a daily basis.

Salary: Very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience .
Method of Application :Interested candidates must send their CV to customercare.sdil@gmail.com on or before 19/08/2016.

Good day Sir,

Please is there a vacancy for BDM/H o M? Am well experienced in sales and marketing and works in similar capacity.
I will be pleased if such room exists because I would like to be part of the success story.

Please any feedback will be of help.
Remain blessed; gratias.
Re: Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance by DEKOL: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is no vacancy for that position now sir . Hopefully very soon. Thanks
Re: Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance by AOMP: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good day house! My name is Adekunle Tunji. I live in Lagos(Ikorodu) an OND holder in Business Administration. please i need a job.
I have extensive working experience with good achievement. Am quick to learning, ability to multi-task and result oriented. One of my major strength is achieving the organization goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself.
Tel: 08188890393
email: tunjikunle30@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Qualified Marketers Needed / Client Service/brand Executive Needed Urgently / Please Help A Sister Get A Job In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.