Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (56961 Views)

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by marvelck: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Some guys do have girlfriends who usually insist on no sex before marriage. And most times, they seem to have no other choice than to abide by it. But some of them who cant cope with it, tend to catch their fun elsewhere while pretending to be celibate or in agreement with their girlfriend's no sex until marriage arrangement. But some of the girls who do this (refuse their boyfriend sex), sometimes secretly go out to have sex with other guys. And its cos of this, guys with such girlfriends usually dont keep their eggs in one basket...

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by kossyablaze(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2016
I rather die... Than not testing bae b4 I marry her... Virgin or no virgin undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by feldido(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Its called Self Deceit angry

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Kakamorufu(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2016
its called eating from another pot

9 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
The girl bargained for it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by vicben27(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
D only way am nt touchin d bae i tend to marry is only if shez a virgin (checked and verified by me) am nt up for dat no sex of tin. B formin assistant boyfrnd while a coded nigga is diggin dat hole! I knw hw dy roll.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
I don't get you.

Who is deceiving who?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Adonis3: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2016
g
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Adonis3: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2016
vicben27:
B formin assistant boyfrnd while a coded nigga is diggin dat hole! I knw hw dy roll.

11 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by pedrilo: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
that shii is nt meant for me except bae is a virgin.
u cnt hand me terms and conditions after givin it to anoda G.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by blessedbaby: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
visit dannybaze.com for exclusive stories, latest browsing cheats and entertainment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
tongue
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by ednut1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pple just lik to deceive their selves.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by raziboi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
No sex before marriage... Doesn't work again oooo for meeee
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by bigerboy200: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sharp guys....
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by irunoko(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by chinex276(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
any babe dat doesnt give the son of man nya.s.h to nak is on a long thing coz son of man will get it anywea nd everywea, even frm oloshos...
some babes go jus dey stingy with dere ny.as.h lyk say na only dem get ny.as.h 4 dis world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Dandsome: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm

Virginity is overrated

Period.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by opeyehmmy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cunny cunny love grin cheesy
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by djlaqua91(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Better drill her borehole before someone else make that konga too deep for you when the time comes. Na lesson wey I learn for Year 1 when my first GF dealt with me. Na so many Marriage sex-life don crash because of endless pit. Be wise niggas.

10 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
I cannot married a girlsfrend that will says no to senx in the bendroom because how person will knowing if the girls can get belle for a man in the future marriages of the couple if they do church wedding after collection of loan and wife no con get womb who looose? sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Sunnycliff(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is what the girls want naa!
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
cool
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by allanphash7(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by niceguy7(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rubbish, ur making ur girlfriend insecure..
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by mynduu44: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
U just Ve to keep lubricating ur preek else on ur wedding night, as u re about to bring it out, it will just break and fall off because of rust it encountered while u waited..

23 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Cherishing(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mek I go come
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Mikehell(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dis remind me of the issue in my first yr, neva knew bae had a no sex b4 marriage tyn with a dude(while i explore her oil well without licence) who happens to be a gud friend of my best friend.... Na bae pix wey i get for my phone expose the bi*tch.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Platonic/ no sex b4 marriage my foot...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.