Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive (9014 Views)

Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2016
By Gabriel Enogholase

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has cautioned those he claimed are planning to rig the elections not to contemplate such saying that a meeting of APC henchmen reportedly held last Friday to manipulate the elections were open to him.

Ize-Iyamu speaking through his Campaign Organization said the plan involved using security agencies and some staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to push the APC candidate through by hook or crook. He thus urged those involved to rethink as PDP members across the wards in the state are ever prepared and ready to defend their votes by ‘’any means necessary.”

The campaign organization’s assertion was in response to an alleged meeting held by the APC leaders with their Unit Heads on Friday at former Leventis House, Sokponba Road, Benin City, where according to the PDP campaign, they were said to have instructed the Unit Heads to disrupt any polling unit where the PDP candidate wins during voting and counting of ballots papers.

According to the Statement, “We have been informed by an insider at the meeting that APC leaders further warned their members that the election results must not be allowed to be declared by INEC Presiding Officers should PDP wins in any unit in the state. ‘’

The insider further informed us that APC had finally given up any hope of winning the election, and they are now planning crude measures to rig the election, including making their members as INEC ad-hoc staff members. And if this is what they are planning then, they have failed because our members have been instructed to defend their votes by all means necessary.”

The PDP campaign organization alleged that the APC had also deployed huge sums of money to their collaborators in the state in a bid to prevail on them to help in the plot, just as it alleged that the PVCs of the electorate in various wards across the state were being collected by APC’s leaders daily and in some cases the serial numbers copied out for cloning. ‘’

Our evidence is very strong. We know for sure that the APC is planning with their collaborators to withhold campaign materials from all the areas in Edo State where the PDP has clear voting majority supporters.”

The plan, according to the statement, will lead to an electoral crisis that would invariably force INEC to declare the election inconclusive, adding that the APC in Edo had also perfected plans to influence INEC officials to supply faulty Card Readers to areas where PDP is very strong in order to deprive and reduce PDP votes.

It added, “They have also mapped out seven local government councils where they will disrupt election results and make the election inconclusive. We therefore strongly recommend to INEC to be law-abiding and fair to all to avoid crisis it may not be able to manage. On our part, we have advised all PDP member and indeed Edo people to be law abiding, for victory is ours.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ize-iyamu-details-apcs-plans-make-poll-inconclusive/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by HungerBAD: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Story.

The same storyline those willing to concede easily use.

Donald Trump just said the same thing in the US too, that the Democrats wants to rig the election.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, you can fabricate another lies cos this is dead on arrival.

APC till thy Kingdom come. If you're not okay, go to South-Sudan or Somalia. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2016
INEC chairman said yesterday that 70% of election under his watch had been conclusive.
https://www.nairaland.com/3274573/70-elections-under-watch-conclusive

APC is planning with their collaborators to withhold campaign materials from all the areas in Edo State where the PDP has clear voting majority supporters.”
The plan, according to the statement, will lead to an electoral crisis that would invariably force INEC to declare the election inconclusive, adding that the APC in Edo had also perfected plans to influence INEC officials to supply faulty Card Readers to areas where PDP is very strong in order to deprive and reduce PDP votes.

Might be it “APC and Buhari” that had been responsible for all these Inconclusive Elections, But one thing I know for sure is , an Inconclusive Election will do the APC Candidate no good either.

Meanwhile,
Checkout the Result of “The Latest” On Line Mock Poll between Godwin Obaseki (APC) and Ize Iyamu (PDP)
Here…..www.nairaland.com/3273805/witches-wizards-speak-edo-governorship#48275356

7 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by kossyablaze(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2016
I av since known this! Na APC trademark

21 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by pode(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Sir this inconlusive of election is no longer new to the good people of Nigerians ever since apc came into power

12 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by veekid(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2016
APC and lies

8 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Sijo01(f): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Inconclusive election is their trade mark. I'm not surprised.

9 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by BE811APP: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
No be Buhari APC

we sha dey watch dem in 3D

4 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by blackpanda: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Pdp have started their normal tactics. When u cant win, destroy. Instead to focussing on what u can deliver, u are coming here to tell us cock n bull stories. Mtscheeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by ALAYORMII: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Our politicians are fools and nonentity

What intelligence is he working with??

They say all sorts of nonsense just to discredit their opponents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by freshness2020: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Inconclusive is their norm.
It will not work this time.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by mastermaestro(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Oshiomhole's desperation to win a third term in Edo is at a destructive level. Whoever knows him should advise him strongly before he slips into an irrecoverable dilemma.

Apc's chances of winning elections anywhere in this country, save rigging, have been battered by Buhari. It's even worse in Edo. Oshiomhole's recent political, social and mental misdemeanors have further drawn public aversion to the party.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by sabi159(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Apc = change
Pdp = change the change

6 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by ionsman: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
You always have details of everything.

It beats my imagination why you are oblivious of your impending loss. Pastor Noah Ize-Iyamu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Psalmuel92(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Hoping for a Free and Fair election in the State

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by acunon: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
APSHIT!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by drss2(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
APC n election rigging ar...

9 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by dridowu: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Accusations without evidence is false.
Pastor Iyamu should provide the evidence or keep mute forever

4 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
sabi159:
Apc = change
Pdp = change the change

Cause APC Change is not Good Enough..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by samx4real(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Na normal thing na...

Just pray say them no use am take win.
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by teaseryoh: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
All calculated attempt by apc to rig dis election in edo state. I pray d God of oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi combine will strike down ijn amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by ORACLE1975(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
What
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by agabusta: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Why is this man talking like an illiterate??

He erroneously thinks appeal to emotions and sentiments can save him??

What is the meaning of inconclusive election? He doesn't even seem to know.

An election is declared inconclusive simply to protect the interest of those contesting in cases where overvoting is recorded or where there is incontrovertible evidence of wide scale violence.

Cancellation of some polling unit results where there is evidence of magomago can even be to his own advantage!

The simple reason there seem to be an upsurge of inconclusive elections now is simple because INEC has now decided to be doing the right thing by reconducting elections in polling units where elections were cancelled. This is especially when the margin between the leading candidate and the runner-up is less than the registered voters in the units cancelled.

Most of the re-runs conducted consequent to declaring an election inconclusive has even shown that the leading candidate always still wins the election.

I am yet to see where a runner-up was able to upturn the seeming 'victory' of a leading candidate in all the re-runs done so far following declaring an election inconclusive.

Declaring the election inconclusive most times is just for INEC to satisfy all 'righteousness' and not leave legal loopholes that may be used in court to nullify the election.

When will PDP change from this their penchant for sentimental campaigns??

They did it last election and were handed a defeat. One would have thought their defeat last year will lead to abandonment of such unhealthy campaign strategy.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Timoodi: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
i am neither APC nor PDP, but the way Edo is now, i think the election will favour PDP! they have massive supporters, especially my part of Edo Esan!if the election is conducted today PDP will win with landslide!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Smileprince(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Mr man, first try to be the approve PDP candidate before you think of winning election. You're Markafi candidate and Markafi is no longer recognised as the national chairman of PDP. Sheriff is the recognise national chairman and any candidates outside sheriff is illegal. Try and resolve your party riff before coming to make noise.
Meanwhile your argument is baseless and not true.
PDP has lost its trust. And Edo people know better. The only thing PDP is using to campaign is force allegations and criticism. They have nothing to refer to as reference of good governance. APC is working and PDP is wailing and complaining.

I pray PDP sheriff don't hear your plea. And if he will, he should remove that state chairman before doing so. @POI.
#modified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
blackpanda:
Pdp have started their normal tactics. When u cant win, destroy. Instead to focussing on what u can deliver, u are coming here to tell us cock n bull stories. Mtscheeew

5 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by lexyclasy: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
madridguy:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, you can fabricate another lies cos this is dead on arrival.

APC till thy Kingdom come. If you're not okay, go to South-Sudan or Somalia. grin
The funny thing is that HungerBad and MadridGuy are not even from EDO State yet they are the first to attack a flag bearer of a party who has gotten enough evidence for the evil party nefarious act...shame on the key board warriors like the aforementioned names who will not contribute a single vote to EDO election but choose to create calamity within party lines

6 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by MichaelDee: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Oga which normal tactics? Where and when u can't win, destroy, is APC tactics. I know zombies will not be happy as their leader' plan to rig Edo election has been leaked. I promise to remind u when ur party start to lead the election to INCLUSIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Psalmuel92:
Hoping for a Free and Fair election in the State

At the End of Which ..................
grin grin grin

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by madridguy(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2016
PDP is dead, Shikena.

lexyclasy:
The funny thing is that HungerBad and MadridGuy are not even from EDO State yet they are the first to attack a flag bearer of a party who has gotten enough evidence for the evil party nefarious act...shame on the key board warriors like the aforementioned names who will not contribute a single vote to EDO election but choose to create calamity within party lines

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fraudulent Nigerian Forbes Billionaires. / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Artillery Fire, Sporadic Gunshot At Naibawa & Darmunawa In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.