Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface (10797 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by thatbiggirl: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2016
I have read a lot about the Infinix UI called XOS, so i decided to do some digging and i saw this on their site.
According to Infinix Xclub site bbs.infinixmobility.com, the new and improved User Interface ‘XOS’ has the following distinctive features:

1. Three (3) fingers screenshot: The XOScomes with the 3 fingers feature. With this feature, you can make a screenshotby simply swiping3 fingers across your screen. You no longer have to go throughthe volume and power button process anymore.

2. Speed: The XOS comes with blazing speed, XOS has an improved lightning speed that makes navigating through several icon on your phone swift and clear.

3. Fingerprint scanner: The XOS supports fingerprint scanner, no XUI phone can support fingerprint scanner, but the XOS is designed for such task.

4. Stylish and efficient: XOS has an effective and efficient means of enhancing and maximizing space, battery and data. Users will enjoy the most stylish and efficient user interface known. The XOS Chameleon colourizes itself to give you that stylish look that you deserve.

Also you can save links, videos, pictures and posts to view later. The Infinix XOS promises to be classy, elegant and superb. Are you
ready for it?

1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Africanman123(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Just visited the site. @OP you just copied there post word for word shocked
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Pheeknow: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
When this XOS wan launch sef?
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Smallbaby(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just go buy Hot S u go enjoy am, it came with it, but for others like me, i dont know when.
Pheeknow:
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by oscillation55(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hot S, cute phone wink wink
Infinix, the future is now
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by tech2477: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
I am currently enjoying the XUI that i have on my Hot 3, but with what i have read am hungry for the XOS. wink
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by safas20(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2016
I hope the speed idea is true though
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Onerandomgirl(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
I use an Infinix Hot 3, please is it running on XUI or XOS? Thanks.
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Onerandomgirl:
it runs XUI.
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Africanman123(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
It still runs on XUI, so you might need to upgrade when the upgrade becomes available.
Onerandomgirl:
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Mobileman829(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Hope?? Better find out first before hoping
safas20:
I hope the speed idea is true though
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Smallbaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
If you wish your favourite team goodluck you stand a chance of winning something, na so dem talk for the site. Am for team Nigeria all the way
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by tech2477: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by shuggah(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Africanman123:
Just visited the site. @OP you just copied there post word for word shocked
so?? is that why u can't spell "their" and instead u typed "there". remove d log of wood blocking ur vision before looking for d spec in another's eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Africanman123(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Hmm.... Thanks for the correction, we ALL make mistakes nah, and English is not my mother tongue

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by phonedaddy: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2016
When people make mistake that is when they will give excuse about mother tongue. grin
Africanman123:
Hmm.... Thanks for the correction, we ALL make mistakes nah, and English is not my mother tongue

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
I just hope developers will find a way to port the ui to other devices like how xiaomis ui was ported to devices mostly mtk
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by NaijalovesU: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2016
What exactly is this one saying?
oscillation55:
Hot S, cute phone wink wink
Infinix, the future is now
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Smallbaby(f): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
He is saying that he likes his phone nah!!
NaijalovesU:
What exactly is this one saying?
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Onerandomgirl(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank you, but how do i go about it please?
Africanman123:
It still runs on XUI, so you might need to upgrade when the upgrade becomes available.
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by dtnbaba: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
The 3finger shut have been removed... And if u don't know how to upgrade... Just remain on XUI else u will lose your imei... Also xos does not support changing of imei
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Mobileman829(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Yeah they can, check out this link http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=47581&extra=page%3D2
TechEnthusiast:
I just hope developers will find a way to port the ui to other devices like how xiaomis ui was ported to devices mostly mtk
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by NaijalovesU: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Really? i think the 3 finger shut works only on Android 6.0. So unless your phone runs on 6.0, you cannot do it. It ois not just about the XOS, XOS still does the 3 finger screen shot
dtnbaba:
The 3finger shut have been removed... And if u don't know how to upgrade... Just remain on XUI else u will lose your imei... Also xos does not support changing of imei
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Africanman123(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
When an OTA update is available you will see it on your phone settings and update or visit bbs.infinixmobilty.com and get more expert info there
Onerandomgirl:
Thank you, but how do i go about it please?
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Thank you.
Africanman123:
When an OTA update is available you will see it on your phone settings and update or visit bbs.infinixmobilty.com and get more expert info there
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone, stand a chance of winning the Infinix Hot S, headsets and other amazing consolation prizes during this Olympics.Simply follow this link http://mis.transsion.com/webapp/RlkMi/goto/getward and enter for the raffle draw.

How to participate

1) Prize-winning odds are 100%. Each draw costs 20 gold coins. Prizes include gold coins and physical prizes. You can get gold coins by commenting and posting on the Xclub website.
2) Each ID (Username) can make 5 daily draws..
3) Prize winners will find prize details on Xclub.
4) Prize winners must provide their address, email, and phone number. Customer service will contact the winners within 7 working days.
5) Infinix reserves the right of final interpretation for raffle rules.

Pasted as copied
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by tech2477: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am a developer and i know that that is totally possible.
TechEnthusiast:
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
tech2477:
Am a developer and i know that that is totally possible.
Can you explain to me the complete process of flashing aicp marshmallow rom or ressurection remix on most tecno devices?i visited mtk roms and i saw that rom for devices with mt6582 chipset, but the site were just telling me porting stuff and i got no idea what "porting" means,can you help me out on the best ways to upgrade without bricking the phone, bricking makes me afraid of the whole process
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Smallbaby(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Did you just say port?
TechEnthusiast:

Can you explain to me the complete process of flashing aicp marshmallow rom or ressurection remix on most tecno devices?i visited mtk roms and i saw that rom for devices with mt6582 chipset, but the site were just telling me porting stuff and i got no idea what "porting" means,can you help me out on the best ways to upgrade without bricking the phone, bricking makes me afraid of the whole process
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Smallbaby:
Did you just say port?
Do you have any ideas
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by thatbiggirl: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface by sheddy03: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pheeknow:
its already available, its what my note 2 android 6.0 running on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 / 3 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Looking Down On Android Go Smartphones / Call For 60minute On Mtn With 100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.