Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Your Favourite Prison Break Character - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Prison Break Character (21203 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Arrgh!!
The woman-no recognise-woman syndrome.
Interms of sexuality,surely you don't expect me to be attracted to the guys??
Imo,Gretchen was the smartest female on PB.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by sexyLeamon(f): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2009
who else but wentworth miller.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by dipo2much(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2009
Omo. Na T-Bag for me. That guy was something else. Execellect act.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Enough with that scofield guy. Am not hating o. But that guys isn't that smart in real life.
Everyone's just saying scofield,, scofield
Abeg jò!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2009
Enough with that scofield guy.
Am not hating o. But that guy* isn't that smart in real life.
Everyone's just saying scofield,, scofield
Abeg jò!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by wanitas(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
ah, T-bag's act was just superb. tho i didn't like the personality but he got me cracking me up all d way,

Sucre's my man, ah, sweet sucre

And, em,em, stop hating on my Scofield o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by wanitas(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
and yeah, my hubsis a Gretchen fan, he kept asking what happened to her,
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by iice(f): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
wanita_s:

ah, T-bag's act was just superb. tho i didn't like the personality but he got me cracking me up all d way,

It was his personality that got me liking him. I would love to take a stroll through his mind grin
You are right about the humour. . .he got me cracking up too grin grin
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
Finally.:.another Gretchen fan.:.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
aieromon:

Finally.:.another Gretchen fan.:.
Oh well lol, lucky you lol

Dclique:

Enough with that scofield guy. Am not hating o. But that guy* isn't that smart in real life. Everyone's just saying scofield,, scofield Abeg jò!
See ehn. In real life, scofields name is Wentworth Miller. Now we are talking of scofield and not miller. So please dont hate on the guy. Allow us. lol. The guy cant help being sexy AND intelligent. Sorry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
@rosabelle
I really don't see the sexual chemistry in him at all.he looks like a sickling with a big head. grin
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lol
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
@aieromon. Ive begged the people here not to get me started about scofield. Cos I could go on for dayysssss lol
And if you understood the sexual chemistry as you called it, well then you'd have to be gay  cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lol
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
You guys are funny. My own is that this dude is OVER-HYPED.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Overhyped hammer head cool
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2009
Lol. Okay, you Scofield-haters asked for it.

Michael is sooo hot. And cute. What a combination. And then they made him a genius to go with it. Not an ordinary genius, but one who cares and wants to help others to his detriment.
His love and devotion to his brother was so heart-warming - and made him all the more sexy. We didn't even get mad at him for falling for Sarah. We forgave him because he's so cool with it. He didn't let the love get to his head, but did what he had to do - save his brother first.
Speaking of his head-----what's all this y'all are saying about Michael's head eehnn? Have you seen a smoother, rounder and finer shape of head on a white guy? And then that lean, sculpted torso. . . . The highlights of the show were those few times in Season One he took off his shirt and we saw those sexy tattoos. . . .

OK, like ma gurls have said, don't let's start on Scofield cos this could go on for dayzzzz grin. And from the clips of interviews and awards shows I've heard him speak on, that guy is very intelligent, and contributed a lot to the success of the series. So no more Scofield-bashing okay, guys cheesy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by johnsonpal: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2009
My best is dat hacker guy in season 4 wat is name again o,
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Anabel(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
lincoln burrows cos he is strong and does not think to kill himself. he is willing to do anything for his baby brother. i am in love with michael scofield.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maballack(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
T, Bagggggggggggggg
Theodore Bagwell
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
I love d 'general',a man of short word and rapid action,but Theodore Badwell character is difficult 2 play,i give it 2 him
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
T-BAG IS FUNNY,MAHONE AND KELLERMAN BRILLIANT
GRECHEN IS A BITCH
DON-SELF IS GREEDY,GENERAL IS A DEVIL INCARNATE
BUT I GIVE IT ALL TO SCOFIELD HE IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT,MOST HANSOME
THE MOST TOUCHING GUY IS BRAD FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE HIS LIFE UP COS OF OTHERS
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Maedan, I say leave that thing. Leave them.
I have exams in a few days and I have to study hard. Thats the only reason why Im not answering any of them - 'Scofield haters' lol.
Nobody should get me started on Scofield. We'l be here for days. Im waiting for the series that'l produce a guy that'l rock the TV screen like Scofield did.

johnsonpal:

My best is dat hacker guy in season 4 wat is name again o,
Lol, I liked him too. But I felt like the scriptwriters didnt explore his character enough. They just touched it on the surface. Like he was there for comic relief.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
T Bag
Sucre
The psycho in season 1
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Tanzos: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2009
I particularly love PB cos of how it takes a character makes you hate them so much take Bellick for instance almost cried when he died much as i hated him so much from the fox river days, also Kellerman (except for T Bag anyway guess he was beyond redemption even if the devil wanted!)
Seriously though i think PB is the best serial ive seen in such a very long time.

Kudos, with mad love to the crew for such an exceptional program.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2009
T-bag carried the show for me. Apparently he is playing a similar characters in the new season of Heroes I cant wait kiss PB was and is one of the best series in a long time and its such a shame that they have to cancel it when crappy shows like gossip-f-u-cki-ing-girl, smallvile, Tree hill and the other nonsense shows are still going on strong angry

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
Tanzos:

Kudos, with mad love to the crew for such an exceptional program.
Oh yes.
@ Ebonyeyes. Its kind of difficult to continue a show called Prison Break when the characters are running loose on the streets lol.
I think the show achieved its aim by the end of season 2 and I personally got bored by season 3 in Sona. So Im happy it ended with season four, cos otherwise, it would have dragged. They had to tie it up, which on the other hand, I think is what made the ovation so loud. They knew when to put an end to it.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2009
Let's not forget, @ Rosabelle, that it was the fans that made Prison Break the show last so long - we were always asking for more. And I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't have said "no" to a Season FIVE grin! Anything for another chance to see Link the Sink again kiss!!!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~All the fuss about Scofield yet no one posts a pic of theheartthrob!! Tut tut Anywho I like to share!  grin Just dont drool over the keyboard  wink

~I got WM in lockup!!~

[img]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l95/otherica/TOM%20memes/_michael_scofield.jpg
[/img]

~Come To Mama~

[img]http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924743229/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/21/wentworth_miller_people_1_.jpg
[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_K2J2QGjbHo4/R61HXDzV3iI/AAAAAAAAADs/VHZ44xXNEG0/s400/tattoo_scofield.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.weblo.com/communities/images/large/4719d3caef1cf.jpg
[/img]
[/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 2:36am On Oct 02, 2009
Oh la la!
@ mohawkchic, it's all coming back to me now grin! I may have to go and watch Season One all over again just to relive the sweet memories - and remember just how hot Michael was as a young convict with so many ideals cheesy. He could never hold on to his lean, mean torso though - he lost it all by Season Four. But one thing I'll always love him for - he always made us wish he was a real person! That out there somewhere was a guy just like Michael Scofield. Dreams grin.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2009
Maedan, true talk that. You know it was the protest of fans and loads of hate mail that made them bring Sarah back after she was killed by the company cheesy . The writers saw there was no future for the series if they didnt respond there lol. I liked that it ended with season 4 though, but I still want to have a word or two with script writer Paul Schering for killing Micheal Scofield. If they wanted to go out with a bang, they should have killed Mahone or tbag or even Sucre. But Micheal Im going to have to have a word or two with the man!

Mohawkchic, please, Im working cheesy, dont get me fired lol.
Now Im going to have to put up a desktop background of him again. Just when I thought the crush was over grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by ucnduka(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
T-baaaaaag is it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / Download My Flatmates Season One (1) All Episode / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.