Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (75680 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Sirwallace(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
The op have some valid points but failed to add the only thing that pre empty the points he listed. If money is not there, how long do you think dancing, cooking and being handy gonna save the relationship?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by fdnoble2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:

think its rare to find a bobo with all these attributes bt at least he should have a few wink
baby i've send u mail pls lets talk
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by oluwasegun007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
See how OP just expose women..... grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sirwallace:
The op have some valid points but failed to add the only thing that pre empty the points he listed. If money is not there, how long do you think dancing, cooking and being handy gonna save the relationship?
Oshey! cheesy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by wristbangle: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
So because I wan satisfy my woman, I go come turn house boy

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op you are so on point.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Ezionye(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
A good cook ke?

grin grin

99% of men think its their responsibility not to know how to cook

Btw I wudnt want him to be a better cook than mysef
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Sayelabola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:
Passion For Children

Women are easily drawn to men who care about children and know how to make children happy. It’s usually believed that men who are good with kids will be excellent fathers.

My eyes just grew misted mere.seeing this photo. embarassed
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Etizz: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
seriously, dance is out of it....
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Sayelabola(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:

its sexy kiss

TUface no sabi dance, yet....

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by princeakins(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin Very true!

THen i can win ur hrt grin
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by izito(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
4 over 5
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by vicstar(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
• • • • • Even if they like 'em sad but it doesn't guarantee their fidelity undecided

At the end of it all, they still gunna cheat on you with a lowlife angry
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by SurePresident: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
If not for Love, the World would have self-destruct long time ago.

In another news, all you need to know about the natural delicious Black Rice, and also Rainbow Rice. Click the must read thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3278198/heard-black-rice-new-cancer-fighting

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by elmarad: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
malikombi:
That guy in the second pix, his head resemble that of mine and Banky W
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by eyostines(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:

luv isnt all abt money other things matter
yh sure but money makes the love fun.. most galz prefer the fun part of it ...
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
All these I never chop girls with their endless list of stuffs they find attractive in BOYS.

Why did you not add

Men who can:

Sing

Swim

Run

Rap

Sag

Shout

Fight

Beat

Kill

Fart

Jump

When you are done listing them, you'd discover that a responsible man will not live his life to please GIRLS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by princeakins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who dancing epp?

Iranu

E eep iamkingzlee grin , if ma guy dance akwa ibom ehn, ladies go fall

U sef go learn....cheesy

I go jux dab smiley
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Funjosh(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:
A Good Dancer

You might not know this, but if you really know how to move to the beat of a song very well, women are easily drawn to you.

Dancer ko, Bouncer ni. tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
I got all of them. Talk about complete package! smiley
eskiz me undecided
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by princeakins(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ezionye:
A good cook ke?

grin grin

99% of men think its their responsibility not to know how to cook

Btw I wudnt want him to be a better cook than mysef

Am gud at indomie n boilin water grin na stil culk na cheesy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
princeakins:

E eep iamkingzlee grin , if ma guy dance akwa ibom ehn, ladies go fall

U sef go learn....cheesy

I go jux dab smiley
Padi mi, no be by dance o. If Na by dance I for no see any girl wey go like me

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Was tired
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by watchindelta(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Share

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by sainttwist1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
all this will not work in Nigeria......naija galz dont even need love......they only need MONEY
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by GodblessNig247(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hadez:
I only find ambitious men attractive. I don't deal with boys. Mtchw undecided

What are u bringing to the table? Hope u are super ambitious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Spells(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just give her money.... And u're covered cheesy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Ikigia: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

This thing called money.....

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

U con dey here dey talk, dancing...

Dancing kor, swinging ni

handy man kor, Legful Transgender ni..

CLASSCAPTAIN OOOOOOOO, abeg no kill person with laughter
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Burger01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who dancing epp?

Iranu
I tire o cheesy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Wazzaowner(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:

its sexy kiss
waoh U so Curvy!!!.. Almost lost mi Mind on seein ur Pics... I gt all dis qualities., so hw do we start
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by derecho(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Marrying a commedian no mean say u go get happy marriage.
curvysola:
Great Sense Of Humor

The man with a great sense of humor can always sweep a girl off her feet, simply because women love to be around men who can make them laugh.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by tunary(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
joe4real12:
Most importantly, a guy who is loaded with cash.
this is my own believe, in this 21st century money is everything

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Stanbeto: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
When money no dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.