Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa (7708 Views)

My Matriculation As A FUTARIAN / An Open Letter To FUTA VC by Ifeanyi KOH / Help Save A Brother, Help Save A Futarian, Help Save Seyanu!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by macphilip: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Hi fellow Futarians out there, and i beleive you all would be wondering what this post is all about concernign we, great futarians and others interested in studying in our great citadel of learning.

well first and and foremost let me ust this medium to say a big hello to all of us as we sit dowm at home because of the on going nationwide ASUU strike.

well, this post is about informing us all about how we could stay together as one big family despite being far physically from one another all over Nigeria.

i actually mean how we all can meet online together as if we are still in school and chat with all our missed friends while we wait for the ASUU strike to come to an end.

well, am talking about our online community, www.futastudents.com
which most of us already know about.

just like we have been meeting there during school session, we can also continue to keep in touch with our friends and course mates because even though ASUU or FUTA might be on strike,
futastudents.com is not on strike.

So lets meet there.

Well, as for me, i have been in school all this while battling with my project and all i can say is that everywhere just dey very dry. Obanla & Obakekere just like graveyard. though CCE intends admitting new PDS students next month.

pls, new students/freshers interested in coming to FUTA either for post JAMB exams, PDS or UDS admission should also visit our online community for latest info/gists concerning their various programmes.

so for now, we all take and safe.

Ralph.
500L Physics
www.futastudents.com
Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
Great futarian,
Greeting from Delft university of Technology, The netherlands. Futa ex students. Regards to all Futarians
Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by mat90: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2009
Futarians are Gisting are You? Giscaster is a platform that helps you to share and discover what is happening around you. With Gistcaster you can hook up with your peeps easily and exchange "gists" check it out: http://gistcaster.com or http://m.gistcaster.com for the mobile version

Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by chrisical(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2009
Great Futarians.How are guys doing?Just went to school this morning and like macphilip said,it was like a graveyard.
Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by seunny4lif(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
hello,whtz up?i'm oluwaseun,an ind chem student 100l from futa.i just wanna say shout out to all futarian.pls be prepare for ur exam tht is coming up on, i do not know but watch out.sleep as u wish promo that the lastest promo by ASUU.
Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by Akdamisi: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Evening to my fellow futarian on nairaland,it your boy Akorede,ARE DEPT.even though the lecturer didn't show up for class between 8-10 for class,he later showed up and we had our class. I pray both fed. Gov. And the ASUU come to logical conclusion quickly because i want to move to the next level. Pls don't want to spend 9 to 10 yrs in uni. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Read This If You Are A Futarian Or You Are Interested In Coming To Futa by Akdamisi: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Evening to my fellow futarian on nairaland,it your boy Akorede,ARE DEPT.even though the lecturer didn't show up for class between 8-10 for class,he later showed up and we had our class. I pray both fed. Gov. And the ASUU come to logical conclusion quickly because i want to move to the next level. Pls don't want to spend 9 to 10 yrs in uni. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE / Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest / Difference Between Bsc And Bsc.ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.