Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. (2045 Views)

Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / 6 S.ex Acts That Could Break Your Peni$ - Number 3 Will Surprise You / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by mattsvibes: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$.

1. Thank you for being there when I have idle
hands.
Sometimes, messing around with our penis isn't even sexual. We just like doing it because
we're bored. It's like having a built-in pen to twirl

2. It's our best friend. We've known our penis our whole life. It's been there for us through thick
and thin, and we really bonded during puberty.
Most of us would rather lose an arm or a leg before
losing our penis.

3. HOW BIG IS OUR PENIS, REALLY? Every man has had at least one penis-related moment of self-
doubt. A genital crisis. Is our penis too small? Too
big? Too fat or thin? Does it curve too much to the
left or right? Do we have a great penis? Please tell
us. We need to know.

4. WHY DO YOU BETRAY ME? I'm still getting boners at in opportune times. Your penis is like that
friend who is generally pretty cool but then you
take him to a party, and he gets too drunk and gets
you kicked out.

5. You've got too much influence on my
brain.
I need to think less about making you happy and more about doing things that don't involve you.
I would probably be a millionaire right now if I
spent less time masturbating and played the stock
market instead.

6. Oh, shit. I have two holes. There comes a time in every man's life when he stumbles upon the
fact that he has a hole for urine and one for semen.
His life is never the same after that.

7. Don't tell the balls, but I like you better. I mean, come on, they're alright, but they don't bring
as much to table.

8. You need to learn to deal in the heat, man. If a penis has one glaring weakness, it's hot, humid
weather. I don't think I need to tell you why.

9. Why is there so much hair? Once you combine that fact with the above point, it's really
unfair.

10. You are so full of mystery. It is incredible just how versatile and malleable you are. You can
be soft and hard, change size and shape. You are a
series of beautiful contradictions, penis.

11. I'm sorry I sit on you. There are few things worse than sitting on your own junk, especially if
you just let yourself free fall onto the seat hard, not
realizing your about to land on your own manhood.
I'm pretty sure this is where the phrase "hoisted by
his own petard" comes from (but maybe I'm wrong).

12. Please try your best not to touch the
toilet seat.
This is absolutely terrible, especially if it's a public bathroom. Feeling the cold kiss of
porcelain while knowing that lots of other strange
joysticks probably pressed up against that same
spot sparks a deep fear in a man's heart. A primal
fear, like hearing the howl of a nearby wolf.

13. Why do you insist on getting tangled up in
my boxers?
This is just not good for anyone. Please stay put, instead of twisting yourself in there
like a cat getting stuck in yarn.
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Hadez(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Hadez:
Disgusting
I hate what u just wrote.... Pls change it!
Mtcheeewwww undecided undecided
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by DRISKLEF(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pen1s thread everywhere. Is this the new cool now?
Smh!
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Kenzico(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016

Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Princepoint(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
pennis story but why not viginal story
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Princepoint(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hadez:
Disgusting

I think u like it big
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by mattsvibes: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020
ok shocked
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2020
grin Lol. Nice write up.
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by mattsvibes: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Haha val in the air
Re: 13 Things Guys Think About Their Peni$. by mattsvibes: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Aaahh

(1) (Reply)

Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) / Boy And Girl Caught Doing It In Cctv Video / Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.