Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) (51766 Views)

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by ayindepremier: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
A Brazilian women’s rugby sevens player has become the first athlete to receive a marriage proposal at the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.

Isadora Cerullo, 25, was a member of the Brazil squad that narrowly missed out on reaching the knockout rounds.

After the medal ceremony following the first women’s rugby sevens final in Olympic history on Monday had ended, Marjorie Enya, Cerullo’s girlfriend and a manager at Deodoro Stadium, asked her to marry her.

“As soon as I knew she was in the squad I thought I have to make this special,” she said. “I know rugby people are amazing and they would embrace it.”

The couple had been together for two years.

“She is the love of my life,” Enya told the BBC. “The Olympic Games can look like closure but for me it’s starting a new life with someone.

“I wanted to show people that love wins.”

Cerullo grew up in North Carolina and holds dual citizenship of Brazil and the United States.

Though she had never lived in Brazil before, she moved with Enya to São Paulo to focus on making the women’s rugby sevens squad for the Games.

According to Outsports, there are at least 45 publicly out lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex athletes at the Rio games, as well as three coaches.
Several out athletes are also taking part in the Paralympics.

Watch the proposal video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kAfra5G8k

CREDITS: theguardian.com. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/09/brazilian-womens-rugby-player-becomes-first-althete-to-get-marriage-proposal-at-olympics

7 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lesbian couple ?

For this perilious, sardonic and octaoganoric pos octa hi ho hi ho times., na your fellow woman toroto dey give u joy ?

Lasisi.,see endtime couple

contunu

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by passyhansome(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is appalling I do hope you get pregnant and give birth. Nonsense

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Sunnycliff(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
This universal madness is getting funnily higher!

#GodsaveNigeria

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Generalkorex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by ANBAKO: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
May God bless their marriage with plenty "children" cool cool cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by niceguy7(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iranu oshi, awon eyan sodom. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016

If man be God

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by ChappyChase: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Watin carry this stuff come FP

12 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by BashMe1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Awon oni se ku se

2 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by kgr8mike(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
No wonder the Brazilian Olympic football team has not scored any goal.... that's why...OK... Good for them but not for us.

5 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by macminista(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iranu ! Yeye fawols undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by lateef1993: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
it's der choice, na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Chuukwudi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by MrKong: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Awon werey sneh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
If they can maintain their lifestyle without adopting innocent unsuspecting ignorant kids that would be great. Frankly these people aren't normal, I wouldn't give a fvck if not for the kids they will either procreate or adopt.

passyhansome:
This is appalling I do hope you get pregnant and give birth. Nonsense
The women can still get artificial inseminated and have kids, The gay couples are the worst. They have no choice but to adopt kids, Disgusting. Imagine a kid growing up with two fathers, Imagine the psychological torture.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Mario619(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Everything created by God obeys HIM except Man! I don't care but this is not right!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by HooxJnr(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yeye dey smell embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by ted1741: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
ARU

1 Like

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by marshmonii: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS, IDIOT

8 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by babseg(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
so Brazil don join ?

2 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Angrymode: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
later the two hypocrites will want to adopt a child made from a sperm and an ovary. Na who dem EPP?

5 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Young03(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
its still the same thing
for her to get pregnant, a man must fûck her

lesbian their life n not ours

most girls here reading this news r one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Sijo01(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
When I saw 'asked her to marry her' I thought it was a typo. Had to pause reading to check the video/pictures embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sh*t
Hot af
Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by BTT(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Now I can't just allow my children watch the Rio Olympics without some guidance.

Their life, but the moment the global media puts it on screen, it became OUR lives.

17 Likes

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by Viccur(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jesus!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) by itsMrIke(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's "Hand" In The Appointment Of New Super Eagles Coach / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.