Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (57237 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Update coming up
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by OYAY(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Waiting....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Elzak(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
c'mon
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Let's keep apologizing... The world will become a better place. Updates coming up by Monday. God willing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by okesgift: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2016
just started reading dis story last nite

and i must commend ur effort

cos u nailed it

excellent job keep it up...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olatex25(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Let's keep apologizing... The world will become a better place. Updates coming up by Monday. God willing...

its already Tuesday and no update yet.. Kipin finger cross
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
okesgift:
just started reading dis story last nite
and i must commend ur effort
cos u nailed it
excellent job keep it up...
Thank you so much....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
olatex25:

its already Tuesday and no update yet.. Kipin finger cross
Boss no vex. Na the way things be...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by okesgift: 2:05am On Aug 31, 2016
More update plsssss

And can I suggest sometin?

Pls tell us wen u wod update

I stayed till 2am waiting 4 ur update

And none came....

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by heniford(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Good bro but so confusing have so many characters in your story.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olatex25(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Weldone bro
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by movmentish(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Foxy mutumina.... Epic as usual,but the way you move between present and past and story... Is justice's mum telling a story to about justice to justice

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by okesgift: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=FoxyFlow post=48950937]*Episode Thirteen*

Dedicated to Okesgift for staying up... ****

Thanks a million

Feeling special

U re d best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Interesting! i want more please! weldone bro
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by okesgift: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Happy new month

Pls keep the update coming
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by lumzybo: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2016
@foxyflow, I think there is another story here on NL written by davidflo with the same title "The devil who loved me.

I'm sure the storyline will be different I just felt I shld bring this to ur notice.

#gracias

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by adellam16(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Caveat Emptor..
cheesy
what does that mean?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2016
lumzybo:
@foxyflow, I think there is another story here on NL written by davidflo with the same title "The devil who loved me.

I'm sure the storyline will be different I just felt I shld bring this to ur notice.

#gracias

Good morning.... I explained this observation in an earlier post of mine. Thank you...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2016
want more episode
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by stainless239(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm

E b lyk horror movie
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Captivating... Make i register here
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by osalove247(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
BEFORE THAT KISS
(QUENCH THE FIRE TILL THE RIGHT TIME - AFTER MARRIAGE-ELSE IT WILL BURN YOU)

Just after the rain
She felt she should be embraced
A deep embrace by a man...
Yes, she is born again and speaks in tongues
Where is he? My dear fiancé ...
She wanted that kiss again...
The urge to be curdled was rising...
Thoughts running out of control really
She held her pillow tightly to herself.
She was hot.
And then...
There was a tap at the door...
It was him. Brother Charles has come!
Mixed feelings...
She felt something could go wrong....
Strangely, she wanted it all the same...
Her moral wall was so down...
She needed help now...
Charming Charles came in with his irresistible
smile
Awesome dentition with the smell of her favorite
perfume
As usual, Charles landed that kiss on her lips
To express his love.
He has been innocent as she has been...
But unknown to him, he has been charging her
'battery'...
Charles held her shoulder with his right
And held the back of her head with the left.
She loved the kiss...
She held on to him a little... Then a little more...
Suddenly...
There was an ignition. It was a spark!
Bossom fire was lit
She could not control herself anymore...
Her hands went under his shirt
And then down to his trousers
Things were going on so fast. Very fast.
Charles' heart was beating very fast...
He knew this was wrong but could not push her
away
Her hands went under the trousers
Their blood boiled
It was intense...
They were simply helpless
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pushed him
to the bed.
There was light out,
Up NEPA.
They ravished and explored their bodies
And then, her blood flowed.
The teeth of her virginity broken.
Her innocence taken away.
Hmnnnn....
Weeks later
Morning sickness began
She started vomiting...
Charles said he was not ready.
I am not ready to be a father yet, he sneered.
Alone, lonely and abandoned. So she wept.
One thing led to the other...
And she found herself at the abortion table.
With a mighty stroke
The abortionist crushed the foetus
More blood flowed....
A seed taken down
A baby murdered
A nation wiped out
And Jehovah sighed. The Holy One wept.
O ga o.
That innocent kiss
That turned to a bloody kiss
Blood. Sorrow. Tears. More Blood.
That kiss. That kiss.
Ignition of bosom fire
Innocently bloody
The killer kiss...
Releasing the libido power
Like fire on a dry forest
It burned recklessly
Consuming vision and destiny.
Whose fault?
What happened?
Before you land her\him that kiss Bros or sis,
Ask yourself;
What do I want to achieve?
Love or lust?
Is Jehovah pleased?
Apart from fleshly gratification, any other thing?
Are you deriving some pleasure in it?
Tell the truth now...
Watch and pray.
Don't kill your destiny with that unholy relationship.
Keep the kiss
Delay that TOUCH
There is time for everything.
If you are in courtship, help her to help you
Help him to help you
He that thinks he stands...
Take heed, you can fall
You are flesh and blood.
Don't tempt temptation.
Waiting does not kill.
Simply my opinion
Take it or leave it...
But lo I have told you. Some youths may actually be lucky or very smart not to get pregnant or contract a deadly disease after the act, that does not change the fact that you are dirty before God and a candidate of hell fire. Repent, keep your self, retain your virtues for that is what God commands.

Copied and edited.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
I like how u go from past to present but please let your episodes be centralized,sometimes you let d past be about one character and the present be about another,what do I know?you are the boss
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by eROCK247(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
The story is quite captivating. Still struggling to connect the listening Justice to the one bin talked abt in d mother's story tho...many questions
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Gabbyraze:
I like how u go from past to present but please let your episodes be centralized,sometimes you let d past be about one character and the present be about another,what do I know?you are the boss

Delving into the past and returning to the present is to connect dots. You will find out in due time. Thank you so much for reading....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
eROCK247:
The story is quite captivating. Still struggling to connect the listening Justice to the one bin talked abt in d mother's story tho...many questions

I will take a little break from the listening Justice's part so as not to get you guys confused. I had to revisit his part so you won't get lost along the line when I make mention of him.

Thank you for reading boss.....

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op.. i dey follow more ink to ya pen
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Buzby007(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thumbs up for you Mr writer. May God really bless you for this beautiful story. Waiting for more episodes ooooo

I believe it's high time you started making money from this.
I pray God will show you how shaa

Much love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.