Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (57270 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Alright I'm hooked.
Oga foxyflow,continue ooh.
I really like how you write.
Like your moniker;the story just flows....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by lumzybo: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2016
FoxyFlow:

Good morning.... I explained this observation in an earlier post of mine. Thank you...

Aiit bro. I wrote the comment on sighting the title, I dint know u addressed it.

Keep up the good work Mr Foxy that Flows grin

Still I follow
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2016
I dey here steady.. keep it cumin op
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by MariamAlheri: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2016
FoxyFlow:

I am not a grammarian but I feel both of them can be used interchangeably. I wanted coming to your place and I wanted to come to your place.... Figure it out. I no really sabi grammar, I just dey try. I fit make you fail exam oh.... Na my poetic license I dey use here. Some words here were created by me.

Thanks for reading, MariamAlheri... Ki gaishe mun da mutanen ki..
Pls ignore my name o, I'm not so fluent in Hausa.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by glo3nity: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2016
I like your style it is really unique. I guess that is what makes you, YOU!
Keep it flowing...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Osmondinho(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Hello and good morning....

Good morning ooo
Happy weekend... Any better for us today
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
I am sorry please. I've been busy, trying to ply Mararaba Nyanya road is as crazy as eh.... The holdup no be here.

I just got home. Shall I begin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2016

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by kaakaa1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thanks... waiting for more please!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olanshile2016(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=FoxyFlow post=49042726]**Dedicated to Olanshile2016

Wow,thanks so much boss, m likey
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
More of it op.. keep it up
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please critically analyze the story from the beginning to where we currently are. I want to hear your humble opinions.

When I get like 5 or 10 critics, I will continue...

Thank you and have a blastful weekend....

"blastful" = poetic license...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by okesgift: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=FoxyFlow post=49049607]Please critically analyze the story from the beginning to where we currently are. I want to hear your humble opinions.

When I get like 5 or 10 critics, I will continue...

I can't criticise when I don't know how to write it will b like condeming some1 @ sometin I can't even do I can only appreciate U
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Gabbyraze(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
I like your taking us back to the past from d present but I feel u are focusing too much on d past and we sorta lose direction with relation to the present. Other than that,u are doing great
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by visita: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2016
There's nothing to criticise here. It's been flawless. Please continue
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Cymaxy: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Lovely story...you are doing a great Job Kudos
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Graceisall(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gabbyraze:
I like your taking us back to the past from d present but I feel u are focusing too much on d past and we sorta lose direction with relation to the present. Other than that,u are doing great

It's the suspense!
And when you say "we", are you a legion?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Graceisall:

It's the suspense!
And when you say "we", are you a legion?
Yes ma'am l,am a legion
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by macpetrus(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kudos........ Good story....
Following *
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by rachealfst(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
I love this story, Flow the story is yours just do it your own way, you should own every twist and turn of it, you are the boss here. God bless you
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by tojahh(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Foxyflow... I know you will always do what you do. Or so I tot.

Keep it coming, no delay, else na Man and Biggy I go control for ur mata. Meanwhile how's brainbox!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olipee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
FoxyFlow:

Olipee bro... How far? Shey the babe finally agree?
LoL Bro u guys concluded I needed to face my study then and I concurred and guess what am in my finals #500L........seriously I really appreciate ur sense of remembrance and Ama big fan of you. You going places Sir!!!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oh God
Woow
speechless
marvelous

Pls continue.
Love
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning great people.. sorry, afternoon. Sorry about yesterday....

Updates will flow in by evening. Have a blessed week people...

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Ultimategeneral: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
i still follow u bro. Despit the fact that u never hear from me since.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by callmemercy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Good morning great people.. sorry, afternoon. Sorry about yesterday....

Updates will flow in by evening. Have a blessed week people...

Hi FoxyFlow, i couldn't just read and not drop a comment. I must say i really loved reading the episodes. Even though there were typos, no one is perfect. Is it truly a real experience? Is it possible to write a story with you? I look forward to reading the updates. More subscription to your phone. *big grin*
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Adesina12: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Following
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by iykekelvins(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Foxyflow, where art thou?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by macpetrus(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
No update embarassedNo update
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Headmaster055(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Guys are waiting for update oooooo...pls, come nd finish wat U have started oooo.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
U Guys Should Come And See The liveD <write it backwards> In Action... Cc; Royh, Tgold1, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen.

#HERO TEAM.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please, I may not be updating for some days. Please bear with me.
CC: Bibijay123

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.