Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. (6564 Views)

Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / [photo]16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
This baby should be like 10months old, he was even calling his mum to rescue him. The person that shot that video though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaSm6Ub8PNo

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Toroze(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Space booked now let me watch the video
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Young03(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
no mb to watch video
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Asokoro2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
The boy is a trained swimmer.
Why do you think they comfortably covered it on camera? It was no accident jare.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Electronzeez(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
How can a small boy like this learn how to swim cool ??.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Asokoro2:
The boy is a trained swimmer.
Why do you think they comfortably covered it on camera? It was no accident jare.

Even if is a trained swimmer, is that not amazing? This boy is not up to a year old.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Underwater security cameras saving lives in the developed world, see video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfKEBfPobmE

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
shocked

This is the best video clip I have seen so far in my entire life on earth.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by johnbuck81(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
go to bayelsa n u'll see plenty of that.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
johnbuck81:

Ok
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Onegai(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Explorers:

Even if is a trained swimmer, is that not amazing? This boy is not up to a year old.

In the U.S. and U.K. there are Baby swimming classes from about 4 months old. That is because a lot of people have pools in their homes and it is a safety hazard if a baby or toddler falls into the pool. So they don't drown. A friend of mine used to teach one in her church youth centre. We started putting our baby in the pool at 6 months and I believe that there are some classes for 1 year old babies at Ikoyi club. Babies are taught to not panic, but roll over and float and cry for help. This keeps their noses and mouths out of water and they don't drown.

In Ijaw land, they take their kids swimming early and on Takwa bay too (though not as young as toddlers).

Please don't try this at home unless you are very well-trained at swimming.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by kingreign(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bradycadic action is a reflex action by babies to act as if theyre swimming. Some even wade their limbs and hold their breath for short time when submerged.
Ps; babies are not to be left unattended to in or around pool of water to prevent stories that touches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Onegai:

In the U.S. and U.K. there are Baby swimming classes from about 4 months old. That is because a lot of people have pools in their homes and it is a safety hazard if a baby or toddler falls into the pool. So they don't drown. A friend of mine used to teach one in her church youth centre. We started putting our baby in the pool at 6 months and I believe that there are some classes for 1 year old babies at Ikoyi club. Babies are taught to not panic, but roll over and float and cry for help. This keeps their noses and mouths out of water and they don't drown.

In Ijaw land, they take their kids swimming early and on Takwa bay too (though not as young as toddlers).

Please don't try this at home unless you are very well-trained at swimming.

I know about that, but its scary.

check this, 2yrs old

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by SweetieConstie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Awww... OMG!! shockedshocked

Amazing! cheesy
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Omg! I died and came back. Thank God he's trained! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
sisisioge:
Omg! I died and came back. Thank God he's trained! Chai!

Same here, i passed out&came back when i saw it.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Explorers:

Same here, i passed out&came back when i saw it.

I felt you guys were exaggerating till I watched the vid. Men i almost had a stroke.

Jeez that was awesome. Though I feel some editing was done to the video.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by lilmax(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jesu shocked
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
armadeo:

I felt you guys were exaggerating till I watched the vid. Men i almost had a stroke.

Stroke grin Lol.......
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by zubino(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow, awesome video.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by oliidell(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Explorers:
This baby should be like 10months old, he was even calling his mum to rescue him. The person that shot that video though....

I don't know for sure but something tells me it was staged. It's too smooth
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Ximonak: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
The baby can swim, he didn't accidentally fall inside, those watching and filming it told him to jump inside.

It's a tradition in riverine areas to dip there even 3months inside d river and train them to swim.
I do buy crabs from little kids 4-6yrs (fisherkids), they take their small boat to the middle of big rivers that even me a swimmer won't venture and dive down very deep to set crab traps or get there catch for sells.

...swimming clears the mind
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Ximonak: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
armadeo:

Yes before he step in to pool the frame skipped.

My guess voices telling him to jump wink
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by FreeSpirited: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Some didn't check the video yet they be like: uummm haaaah...the video is sweet and bitter. i froze and later boiled after watching it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by phetty(m): 4:39am On Aug 10, 2016
johnbuck81:

This is one of the things Nigeria's sport governing body should leverage on so we can have swimmers representing us in the Olympics.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 4:48am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Some didn't check the video yet they be like: uummm haaaah...the video is sweet and bitter. i froze and later boiled after watching it.

Lol...You know the way we perceive things sometimes differs. The baby was trained fine, the video was staged fine, because someone shot it, not from the cctv and the person was in the pool with the baby. The main thing is, the baby is cool and the video is just awesome even though it was staged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by blank(f): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
I learnt as a baby as well. Even now I can float. Unfortunately, I didn't go beyond the basics. Living on an island, swimming was mandatory.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by misterawo: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Ability to swim is an unbuilt primitive reflex. Every baby has it.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by ichommy(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
WOW
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by tk4rd: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Explorers:

In Delta state, there are people who live near the river (they play their normal football on the level grounds near the river, while those that are watching them float in the waters and wait for their sets).. For people who live in water environments like these, water is part of their lives. Their kids should involuntarily learn how to float safely on water even before learning how to sit straight.
Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by Explorers(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
tk4rd:
In Delta state, there are people who live near the river (they play their normal football on the level grounds near the river, while those that are watching them float in the waters and wait for their sets).. For people who live in water environments like these, water is part of their lives. Their kids should involuntarily learn how to float safely on water even before learning how to sit straight.

We see things like these to be dangerous, so we dont risk it. I downloaded the video&a lady saw it, she almosted fainted. Do u think a lady like that will try such with her baby? That why it appears as if those white kids are sharper than African kids, its because of how the parent expose them&make them do lots of things. Ive seen many videos of these kids under 2yrs doing weird&amazing stuffs like rapping along playing songs, acting, sporting and so on.

Go to youtube and search "Awesome kids/amazing kids" you will kids under 2yrs skating, diving, backlifting, riding bicycles with stunts.

check this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Smart Baby Did When He Fell Into A Swimming Pool. by penzino(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Man Should Be Encouraged To Marry A Single Mother: A Response To Vyvyanvyvy / Pls Help My Husband Is Addicted / Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.