Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

That Girl Has Bad Luck..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Girl Has Bad Luck..... (770 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by Mist100: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
What will it profit a man if his lies gets even the devil confused?. You told her you are an investment banker with Goldman Sachs in the United States of America and you are drilling oil wells in Qatar. Who will not believe you when your Facebook page shows affluence like a Saudi prince.

As expected a nice choir girl fell for you. You even bought her parents "London used" Bold 4 with a promise to change it to iPhone 9. Afterwards, you took the babe with you to the US after a lavish engagement party.

3 weeks down the line, you are blaming her for loosing your Job at the bank and that terrorists are disturbing your oil explorations in the middle east because she has bad luck. As a result the marriage plans must hold until God answers her plenty fasting and vigils for you. But all the while, I repeat all the while, you were a security man in a bakery. You lied because you don't even know what a balanced sheet looks like. You lied and made this girl think she has bad luck.

Some men like to unnecessarily impress women. A true man is comfortable in his skin, when you start looking for other additions to boost your ego like a pregnant goat, you are a coward.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax

1 Like

Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
some1 should pls summarize d French up dia for me undecided

# continues stroking my dicck while waiting for answer cool
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by DRISKLEF(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Your point is?
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by Mist100: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Your point is?

Are you guilty
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by DRISKLEF(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mist100:

Are you guilty
Boss, guilty of what?
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by Mist100: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Boss, guilty of what?

The Point above is clear. People come up with false stories to win favours or even for sex. The write up isn't complex except you are guilty and feeling uneasy my brother
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by DRISKLEF(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mist100:

The Point above is clear. People come up with false stories to win favours or even for sex. The write up isn't complex except you are guilty and feeling uneasy my brother
Such hilarity.

I really am not feeling anything, bruh. The write up i think, is mixed up in a way.
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
You would not fall for the sincere young man that respects you and promises to stand by you rather you open your legs when you hear money and you expect us to sympathize with you?

The choir girl would not fall for a good guy, so if one bad guy didn't say something to get the cochie, another bad guy have have, it is just a question of who got there first
Re: That Girl Has Bad Luck..... by Mist100: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Such hilarity.

I really am not feeling anything, bruh. The write up i think, is mixed up in a way.

Ok...noted

(1) (Reply)

Why Waiting Until Marriage To Get Intimate In This Generation Is Foolish / / *married In School But Single At Home.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.