Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (65344 Views)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Aaronsrod:

Your sin is pride. You ask questions which are not for humans brains. You must be humble and fear God. Beg for forgiveness or hell will be your portion.
Please explain to me how pride is my sin. So i shuld jst swallow every word written in ur bible because i shuld fear ur god and his hell. u serve god nt because u love and cherish him, but because u'r scared of him throwing u into hell. dats not love, dats cowardice. Until u open ur eyes to realise d lies in d bible, u'r notin bt a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
kgr8mike:

When you find him, please let me know. But bear in mind that many have gone that way, searched desperately and discovered that it is an effort in futility. May be you might make the whole difference, but the truth is there is no need to re-invent the wheels, it has already been invented. Let's build from there. Thanks.
Thanks for taking ur time to make me understand ur bible. bt i have chosen my path and anywhere it leads me, i am prepared to bear d consequences. Finally, from d way u write, u'r very intelligent. Try to study ur bible carefully and wit an open mind and also ask ur pastors logical questions. u'll b shocked dat they have no clue about what they'r doing

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Megaflex:
Thanks for taking ur time to make me understand ur bible. bt i have chosen my path and anywhere it leads me, i am prepared to bear d consequences. Finally, from d way u write, u'r very intelligent. Try to study ur bible carefully and wit an open mind and also ask ur pastors logical questions. u'll b shocked dat they have no clue about what they'r doing

Thanks dear. Jesus said, 'you shall know the truth and the truth will MAKE you free'. This is a deep saying. When the truth dawns on you, you may not need to ask. Remember it is not all (pastors) that are called. So it is always good if you find the truth for yourself. Then you will not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Please dear I like your quest but include a book called Changed Into His Likeness by Watchman Nee as one of the books you will read in your search for God. May be it may help you discover him early and also shorten your journey. God bless you.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
kgr8mike:

Thanks dear. Jesus said, 'you shall know the truth and the truth will MAKE you free'. This is a deep saying. When the truth dawns on you, you may not need to ask. Remember it is not all (pastors) that are called. So it is always good if you find the truth for yourself. Then you will not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Please dear I like your quest but include a book called Changed Into His Likeness by Watchman Nee as one of the books you will read in your search for God. May be it may help you discover him early and also shorten your journey. God bless you.
Thanks my man. will look that book up

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Laredojohn(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Icaretoo:

but u would rather bow or have the pic of ur GO or pastor in car,house and so on
not me ....
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Estylove1410: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Suprise!!! Though we waiting for HIM to come and intervene to the problem of this country smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Wolfbrother(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
dre11:

Witnesses said the image , which was a carbon copy of the structure of Christ when he rose from death after he was crucified and buried, had on its head a crown, while the entire body was glittering, like precious stone.

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Thelma110(f): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2016
DateMynd44:
hello IDOL WORSHIPPER, that image that appeared is Satan himself coming to visit his servant the pope francis and the demons reverend fathers

Your mouth, your problem. It changes nothing.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by DateMynd44(m): 5:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Thelma110:

Your mouth, your problem. It changes nothing.
i know i can't convince you because your eyes have been blinded by the religious doctrines of your so called mother church.
anyway as for the image that appeared at "virgin mary's idol Statue"
the bible verse below explains, elucidates and adumbrates it well
2nd Corinthians 11 vs 14-15.

Happy reading dear
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Thelma110(f): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
DateMynd44:
i know i can't convince you because your eyes have been blinded by the religious doctrines of your so called mother church.
anyway as for the image that appeared at "virgin mary's idol Statue"
the bible verse below explains, elucidates and adumbrates it well
2nd Corinthians 11 vs 14-15.

Happy reading dear

Well, thank you for ur over-sabi, it still changes nothing. Just learn to leave pple and their beliefs alone. Practice urs well b4 u think of condemning anyone. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by DateMynd44(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thelma110:

Well, thank you for ur over-sabi, it still changes nothing. Just learn to leave pple and their beliefs alone. Practice urs well b4 u think of condemning anyone. Don't be a hypocrite.
i wont be happy to see you going to hell. Religion without truth, erroneous doctrines like that of your denomination, heretic teachings all lead to HELL, Destruction and doom.
Repent from false teachings and be converted.
She that hath an ear let her hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.