Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 (26063 Views)

Who Can Root Infinix Hots / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by casig: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Its a 3000mAh battery capacity and I'm wowed because it lasts well

Please does it have wireless display feature for screen mirroring?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Like how long on full charge?
with my data on,location,full brightness it lasted me 8hours though
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by iykekelvins(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
with my data on,location,full brightness it lasted me 8hours though
Its not bad
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by RitzyPrince(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
dasphinx1:

shocked I want to believe your account has been hacked
Lol, it's not grin
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
casig:

Please does it have wireless display feature for screen mirroring?
Yeah it does
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by bola4dprec(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why dont you review oukitel k4000 pro with higher battery capacity
asumo12:

Ram is 2gb

Battery is 3000mah

Camera is 13mp

8mp

Sometimes I wonder maybe there's a mistake cause the front can is sharper than the back!

Infinix Ehn
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Astutechris(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice review!
Can you confirm the display quality of the Infinix Hot S since you have the phone with you? Some argue that the display is not FHD.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by passyhansome(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
pictures with the front camera of the device

The way you passionately squeeze that #5 got me Thinking
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by dasphinx1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Lol, it's not grin

Wow....
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by RitzyPrince(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
dasphinx1:

Wow....
you seem surprised cheesy
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by power900: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
so at this era people still dey buy android?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
power900:
so at this era people still dey buy android?

I tire when dem suppose dey buy windows phone
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by kushma(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
pictures with the front camera of the device
price plz
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by uwemetok(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
#SamsungNation
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by henry007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Nice video, but this might help for future videos some of us are game freaks , meaning we need to know the GPU, the version of the OpenGL ES , is it gonna support Vulkan API and also the amount of cores, then it's always best to start with mid range demanding graphics to complex graphic demanding games, like what you did in the video with Modern combat and also run a game at a time, because FPS counts matters to us, that way we know the true speed now I can't tell if the game can handle modern combat at full speed because you had other games running in the background. But congrats that was a lovely video hope to see more from you.
Thanks. I'd keep that in mind.

I left the games running to show the power of the RAM being able to open more than one game without closing the apps. Games really run smoothly on the device, i'm still compiling some for my second video.

Kindly share my channel to gamers alike. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1KCA2K9ZJRy0Cds8plXKQ
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
kushma:
price plz
they said its #48500
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
henry007:
Thanks. I'd keep that in mind.

I left the games running to show the power of the RAM being able to open more than one game without closing the apps. Games really run smoothly on the device, i'm still compiling some for my second video.

Kindly share my channel to gamers alike. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1KCA2K9ZJRy0Cds8plXKQ
who's this one advertising his vlog link on mine?should I report youbto mods or which one??take ur filthy link away from here abeg
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by henry007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
who's this one advertising his vlog link on mine?should I report youbto mods or which one??take ur filthy link away from here abeg
awww, I'm so scared. oya gaan report to the headmistress na, abi you need transport money?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by JohnAdeDavid(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
What else am I looking for when Camon C9 has 13mp both front nd back camera
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
henry007:
awww, I'm so scared. oya gaan report to the headmistress na, abi you need transport money?
why should he report to me na me get nairaland

henry007:

henry007:
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by kushma(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
they said its #48500
battery is what also
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by dasphinx1(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2016
RitzyPrince:
you seem surprised cheesy

Yeah, kinda, its cool though wink
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by geraldgiz(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Hello, Happy readers and viewers, I'm happy to review this beautiful Infinix HOT S X521 and I would like to reach out to a larger audience so you can tag a friend to tag a friend because this is an unbiased review of mine..Let's Begin

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

The Camera part of the Infinix HOT S is a very very playful arena. I love it a lot because it has lots and lots of things to play around with and it has cool features and beauty effects to play with and also it's cool for professionals because it has the professional part inside the camera effects,like I said,it has lot of things to play around with.

The camera is a 13MP back and 8MP front and guess what??the pictures you take from the camera or not even from the camera can be viewed by swiping left and right on the finger print of the device..Cool yeah?? And that's a picture of me showing where the fingerprint,camera,flashlight is situated which is the middle top angle of the phone and the front camera is at the left top angle of the phone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2fJdx8t_SKg/V6nD1QAHV2I/AAAAAAAAE4A/uApRB9xz2NAA6Bg_yCcdi2U_yfUDK4l0wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160809-WA0010.jpg[/img]

Finger Print Review

At first I thought the fingerprint would only be to unlock the phone and all sorts but guess what?it can also receive calls,you can also take a photo by touching the fingerprint side of the device which is at the back,you can also browse pictures with the fingerprint and lastly,unlock your device with the fingerprint lock,and the fingerprint is also smart,it picks up quick and not slow

Screen Resolution

The screen size of this device is 5'2 inches and it's very cool for me,not too big nor too small,just okay and watching videos and games from the device is clear and interesting.

There's one Magic Movie app on the phone and that's a video produced from the magic movie app (Video 2)

The video creates your own movie story and the duration is as long as you like when not taken directly from the app,but when taken from the app its about 20 seconds or less,well watch the video to see productions from the Magic Movie app,its also a cool app that cannot bore you when using the Infinix HotS. (Video 2)

OTG Function

The Infinix HOT S also has an OTG function and I also retried reverse charging on it and it worked well and yeah I envy that because the device has a small body with loads of great features which is really cool of it.

I think I'm done with all the features I have recognized so far when I got the copy of the Infinix HotS,so watch my unboxing and first impression which will be showing you what you will find when you un-box your Infinix HotS (Video 1) and also watch my video showing off the MagicMoview app which is displaying (Ikeja,Myself, And a matte lipstick) using the MagicMovie App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYOdPNNKh4 Video 1
what's the price
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
henry007:
so I was checking your link,and I saw that it was you grin okay but this is a punishable offense that you committed, but I forgive you henric
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by casig: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Yeah it does
OK. But have you personally used the wireless display feature and it worked? Please I need to know.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
It worked well trust me
casig:

OK. But have you personally used the wireless display feature and it worked? Please I need to know.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by TohKunBoh: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2016
infinix hots my yansh,still rocking my tecno abeg

na w4 I dey use sha,but I wan Change am,ho much is this hots abeg?I'm tayad of tecno winkinfinix hots my yansh,still rocking my tecno abeg

na w4 I dey use sha,but I wan Change am,ho much is this hots abeg?I'm tayad of tecno sad lemi change small,even if we can't afford S7..I.like the body of this infinix aha,but the painful thing is,their phones doesn't come along with a pouch,where will I get a pouch now?and screen protector if I buy it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Important Android Utility Apps / Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan You Need To Know / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.