Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? (1223 Views)

13 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by kdships(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
Hello guys,
Curious about what this is about? Okay, enough of the suspense, I won the DV2005 USA Visa lottery and had sent out the completed forms to Kentucky. Am currently waiting for the final interview that will give me the "REAL" ticket to USA. I just have one question for anyone with a previous experience. How is the interview like?
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by Fummiee(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
hey guy, thats good news. wish you all the best.
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by LAXIST(m): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2006
@kdships,
Congrats!!!!!!!
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by ekunit(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2006
My uncle just had his interview last weekend and went for his medicals too,if you can call him on 01-8111577 tell him from his niece in ibadan,i am sure he will be able to help you.GOOD LUCK
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by kdships(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2006
Thanks ekunit, but you didn't give me your name. Don't you think he might want to know if I really know you? Better still, you could tell him that I'll be calling soon, Thanks anyway
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by ekunit(f): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2006
he is expecting your call,he was trying to explain somethings that i feel you will understand yourself, did you recieve any letter for your interview date from them? he says you will be paying 375 dollars during the interview and that you need an affidavit of support or something like that. call him sha before i mis- inform you.
his mobile is 08057992131.

My real name is my username,but you have to re-arrange it.
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by kdships(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2006
ekunit thanks again. Come to think of it. I have been having conversations with your uncle and getting a lot of help from him but I've never had the chance to tell you Thank You, I mean over the phone or something. Please let me have your number. I want to show my appreciation to you, properly. Here is my email: kdships@yahoo.com
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by ibaka: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2006
Her name is tinuke.Make u no use american level take toast d babe o this one whe u wan say thank u so.Congrats sha.All d best
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by TY4succex(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2006
Kdships, na here u dey for nairaland wey all of us they look for job b4 u win this jackpot (US Visa lottery).Na wao, God Has a way of answering our request."Imagine That" u dey look for job in Nigeria but God surprise u with a Bigger opportunity for career prospect in a good land. Hmmmmmm may God suprise everyone of us in this forum. God will bless everyone of us for He did not desire that things will continue for us like it had been. cool For u my man congrats oooooooooooo! cool cool cool grin cheesy cheesy gringrin shocked grin cheesy wink. dont forget your root sha,always remenber to drop something needful and helpful in this forum.
As for the Interview, it's a walk in the park kind:just mere chat u know.God has done it.
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by ekunit(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2006
Its nice of you to want to thank moi but i guess this is what the forum is about,helping one another. i was there when you guys were talking on friday.i am sure he is glad to help.once again good luck.
Re: Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? by kdships(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
Guys we are all winners OK. When the time comes for you to grab yours, (could be a job at Shell Petroleum) just be sure that you know it and grab it. Mine is a miracle because I didn't know it was going to be a Green card. I just prayed that God should get me out of the situation. I didn't care to know how it was going to happen. I just believed that HE could do it and here I am. wink

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecoopers Is Recruiting! / Tsl,limited Test Invitation / Zenithbank Atp. Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.