Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (33280 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ2hNe_lJQA

Kingdom Faith

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

It is by faith we receive. When you have the faith of the Kingdom established in your heart that faith will produce result.

"That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises" (Hebrews 6:12).

If we are going to inherit these promises it has to be by faith.

"Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath" (Hebrews 6:14-17).

The Lord has promised to accomplish His Word in every area of your life in Jesus' name.

How God is faithful to His promise, covenant in every age that believes in His Word.

"Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten My word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:12).

This morning is the morning of great things being done in my life in Jesus' name.

"For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God... Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God" (Ezekiel 12:25, 28).

That's what places us on a ground that is built on faith.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35).

His promises and proclamations will not pass away.

"For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven" (Psalm 119:89).

Every promise you are standing on it says that that word is settled forever in heaven.

Our God is an impartial God. As He said to the people of old is the same thing He is saying to us today. There will be a fulfilment in my life.

"My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips" (Psalm 89:34).

As we talk about faith we can come to God on a certainty knowing He will not disappoint us.

1. Our Recovery Through Personal Faith:

Make up your mind and tell yourself that I am going to the fulfilment of God's promises in my life.

"And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment. For she said, If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole" (Mark 5:25-28).

As we pray we must back up our prayer with faith. By your attitude and disposition of heart, you will touch the garment of the Lord.

Once I touch the provision of cavalry I shall be made whole.

"And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that virtue had gone out of Him, turned Him about in the press, and said, Who touched My clothes? And His disciples said unto Him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched Me? And He looked round about to see her that had done this thing. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before Him, and told Him all the truth. And He said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague" (Mark 5:29-34).

That personal faith will grant us healing, deliverance and dominion.

Asking for somebody you know, your faith can go very far. "Have mercy on me." I need mercy. I need your touch.

"Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto Him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and besought Him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But He answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, help me. But He answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table" (Matthew 15:21-27).

You will pass the test, you will receive your miracle.

"Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour" (Matthew 15:28).

The redemption we have through personal faith.

"And they came to Jericho: and as He went out of Jericho with His disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging" (Mark 10:46).

It doesn't matter what your condition is before Jesus gets to you. Your condition will change.

"And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me" (Mark 10:47).

You are hearing of Jesus the Saviour, sanctifier, and baptiser. When you hear and believe, you act on what you are hearing, your healing will be permanent.

No complications in a prayer like this. "Jesus thou Son of David, have mercy on me." Nothing will stop your miracle.

"And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; He calleth thee" (Mark 10:48-49).

"And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto Him, Lord, that I might receive my sight" (Mark 10:50-51).

Be specific.

"And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way" (Mark 10:52).

2. Our Renewal Through Prevailing Faith.

He will renew your heart, spirit and soul.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits" (Psalm 103:1-2).

Miracle everywhere and around you.

"Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases" (Psalm 103:3).

Salvation and healing.

"Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's" (Psalm 103:4-5).

He will renew your life today.

"And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Ephesians 4:23-24).

"That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life" (Luke 1:74-75).

"And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith" (Acts 15:9).

3. The Release of Powerful Faith

"Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all" (Romans 4:16).

What's the faith of Abraham?

("As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were" (Romans 4:17).

i) He believed in God of resurrection
ii) that sees the end before you pray.

"Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be" (Romans 4:18).

There is no hopelessness, impossibilities in my life. With God all things are possible.

"And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb" (Romans 4:19).

His secret was that he was not weak in faith.

"And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God" (Romans 4:19-20).

He cut out unbelief from his dictionary of prayer.

"And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform" (Romans 4:21).

I am persuaded that the promises of God are being fulfilled in my life.

"And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on Him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead" (Romans 4:22-24).

For me also, to whom it shall be imputed, as we believe on Him that raised up Jesus from the dead.

"Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification" (Romans 4:25).

Redemption, healing, salvation, sanctification, experience of power. All the powers of the enemy will be cancelled from my life. In Jesus' name.

"Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked" (Ephesians 6:16).

Whatever the harassment of the enemy, this is what I need.

Lord, I believe and it will be done.
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Kingdom Authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96x3RUXkCWs

"And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto Him a centurion, beseeching Him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, He marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 8:5-11).

Everyone that is under the authority

1. The Assurance of a Captain Under the Kings Authority:

Matthew 8:9 KJV
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man , Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it .

And because we stay under the authority His word will have power in my life.

Psalm 33:6 KJV
By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psalm 33:6, 9 KJV
By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. [9] For he spake, and it was done ; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Psalm 107:20 KJV
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

He is sending and will send His Word. All authority has been given to Christ and He is under authority.

1 Corinthians 15:27 KJV
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him.

God has put all authority under Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:28 KJV
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The faith that this man manifested based on his understanding of authority.

Matthew 8:8 KJV
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

2. The Anointing of all Conquerors under Kingdom Authority:

Our word will accomplish whatever we say.

Romans 8:37 KJV
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Because He has appointed us who are under His authority and it will work mightily in our lives.

1 Samuel 16:13 KJV
Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

1 Samuel 17:42-44 KJV
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance. [43] And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. [44] And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

Empty boast of the enemy that cannot do anything against your life.

1 Samuel 17:45 KJV
Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

You will conquer every sickness and enemy that comes against my life. I come under the authority of the Lord against my enemies.

1 Samuel 17:46-47 KJV
This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. [47] And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's , and he will give you into our hands.

Amen!

1 Samuel 17:49 KJV
And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it , and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

Every negative power will fall in Jesus' name. I have prevailed over every challenge.

Luke 9:1-2 KJV
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. [2] And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

He has given my power over all devils.

Luke 10:17-19 KJV
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. [18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Amen!

When the anointing comes authority comes.

Acts 3:4 KJV
And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.

They knew when the spoke power and authority comes out.

Acts 3:5-6 KJV
And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

It will happen to you.

Acts 3:7-8 KJV
And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. [8] And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

You will get up.

Acts 3:9-10 KJV
And all the people saw him walking and praising God: [10] And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.

All the people will see you enjoying your miracle.

3. The attestation, confirmation of assigned Christians under the who remain under the King makers authority.

Revelation 1:5-6 KJV
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, [6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

He has made us kings and priests. The word in your mouth will also carry authority.

Ecclesiastes 8:4 KJV
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

This is what He has made us because we abide under the authority of the king maker.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

He has assigned and we have the assurance that He is going to grant us our requests.

John 14:12 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Christ is saying that He is going to perform His Word.

John 14:13 KJV
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

He will perform a miracle in your life.

John 14:14 KJV
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

There will be a performance in your life.

Mark 16:15-18 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:19-20 KJV
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. [20] And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them , and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

He sat on the seat of authority and we are under that authority. There is going to be a confirmation of His Word in your life.
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
NEW DEEPER LIFE HEADQUARTERS CHURCH SENSITIZATION 1

Commissioning of the International headquarters of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry World Wide, third largest congregation in the world led by Pastor William F. Kumuyi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqeCIvZKvM
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Heirs of His Kingdom - Kingdom Service (Kingdom Life Day 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE8OAy_NsWM
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi respectfully requests the pleasure of your presence to watch the online streaming of the inauguration ceremony of the Ultra-Modern Headquarters Church Auditorium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLqLjwYZLI
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Heirs of His Kingdom - Kingdom Service (Kingdom Life Day 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE8OAy_NsWM

Heirs of His Kingdom - Kingdom Love (Kingdom Priority Day 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VRG8Ptk8c
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
Sunday Revival Crusade(08/04/2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i867G4_REsg
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On May 24, 2018
Sunday Revival Crusade (SRC 15/04/2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQC6gr0RKds
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2018
Sunday Worship Service (April 29th, 2018)

Deeper Christian Life Ministry
Streamed live on 29 Apr 2018

Join us for a unique moment of worship, praise and the exposition of God's word this Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXmBayVk10
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
Power Night - Night of Supernatural Intervention (May 17, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hcT8aBGVcU
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
Foursquare Gospel Church G.O. visits Deeper Life Hqtrs, Gbagada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kiemJ71HQ
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi respectfully requests the pleasure of your presence to watch the online streaming of the inauguration ceremony of the Ultra-Modern Headquarters Church Auditorium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLqLjwYZLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aItZKojLN6g
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Sunday Worship Service (June 24, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDJxunSAbY8
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
SUSTAINABLE REVIVAL AND STEADFAST COMMITMENT TO FINISHING WELL - PAST. W.F. KUMUYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282tjVOTxOg[b][/b]
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by poshpaul: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Update your thread. Faithful God will strengthen you to do more.
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
poshpaul:

Update your thread. Faithful God will strengthen you to do more.

Amen! God bless you for bumping up this thread. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Monthly Revival Programme Day 1 (16/11/18) Msg 1 & 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=550dSCErZ9w
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Get Connected To Hope: Feasting after the Famine at Deeper Life National December Retreat 2018

Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Watch Night Service (December 31, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCgK5lL2iYs
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
This Is That Year.

This is that year I have been telling you about; the year when truly, everything becomes new.

The year of endless possibilities, unlimited potentials and divine favour backing it all. It is the year we have been waiting for because God has promised to do us good.

This is that year when the floodgates of heaven have already been opened, the blessings we have long prayed for is on its way and an outpouring of revival has begun.

A year when we will keep looking for more and more chances to share the good news of Christ, to share testimonies of his miraculous work in our lives and to share a word and actions of faith, hope and love.

Remember when you shed tears of pain, distraught and fear, this year, tears of wonderment, fulfilment and immeasurable joy will be ceaseless in running down your cheeks.

Children for those who have sought for it, the family that wants one gets one, those who desired twins, will get theirs, and those who have prayed and sought for long, have you started preparing? Multiple births are coming your way.

Admissions into institution of higher learning, scholarships to back them up and retentive and innovative brains to ensure you emerge with a First class has been placed on you.

Start to practice how to share your testimony, because you will have to do it, and do it again, and then share an even bigger one.
Those that expect an outpouring leave home with an umbrella, those that know God has made this year just for them leave their house every day with a smile and the assurance that "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Our tears have been wiped off, our sorrows turned to joy and our hope has been restored.

When I told you that this is the year we have been waiting for, do you now know what I mean? Why not start counting your blessings and naming them one by one, because, in twelve months time, they will be too much for you to count.

Are you ready for the best year you have ever lived? Don't forget, there will be no lack, no loss and no limitations in your life this year.
This is your year.

See more HERE:

Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
2018 December Retreat Day 1 (21/12/2018): Hope for Dry Bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tw-7fn5lxk
Re: Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
2018 December Retreat Day 2- Faith Clinic (22/12/2018): Fear Not: the Promise is Still Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XipBwOhku0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.