Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State (17429 Views)

Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by foladara777(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Achorise:
The level of death

brutality

road accidents

violence and

insecurity,

seems to be high during this administration compared to Jonathan's administration, despite the fact of Buhari having a military background.
Rwily... Are u ready to do the tally... Coz d boko haram menace was at itz peak under Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Ijaya123: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
johnbuck81:
senseless killings since Bubu started his era n our policemen r supposed to b sincere with thier work but the reverse is the case in this country.

This post is bereft of any intelligence or proper reasoning. Usage of brain comes at no cost.
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Ijaya123: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Achorise:
The level of death

brutality

road accidents

violence and

insecurity,

seems to be high during this administration compared to Jonathan's administration, despite the fact of Buhari having a military background.

Can you give us verifiable figures to compare with?
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Pylony(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
When i said most of those MEN IN BLACK (POLICE) suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD] many said i should shout up..
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by mira4u: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
The role of these security personnels has been misplaced, seriously. Police now kill at random as if they are army who were trained to kill. The military arrest people as if they are police. Police arrest bunkering fuel dealers as if they are civil defense.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by DonBenny77(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
I have a friend who resides in rumuogba estate ph mini okoro police station is directly opposite his estate

since d time of sergeant micah they av been killing youths indiscriminately(both criminals n innocent souls)

to d police men there all d young boys in my friends estate are criminals

over d years they av been arresting n extorting large sums of money from families around.

jus because u enter a bar to drink beer u r labelled criminal. If u dont av red lips u r a weed smoker. if u try to resist arrest they will beat u till u embrace arrest.

only God will judge them

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by HMZi: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Police is your friend till the end..c how stupid they r..may the blood always call out 4 vengance..#npf killing more folks than hiv
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Aroh48(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why is it that the evil spirits in the whole world have just gone into the NPF?
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Mcowubaba: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Urchins in Uniform, animals.......
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Obongabkeys(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2016
ebosie11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/young-man-brutally-murdered-by-police.html

OH MY GOD!! I KNOW THIS DUDE VERY WELL. HE REPAIRS PHONES AT GARRISON PORT HARCOURT. OH WHAT A WORLD.
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by SWORD419(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
American police killed more than 1000 people last yr, go n check the report
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
khaykay15:
IN THE OLDEN DAYS,MEN WERE ONLY SCARED OF DANGEROUS ANIMALS,BUT NOW MAN IS SCARING MAN WHEN WE ARE NOT ANIMALS..
. Blacks are animals my dear... Blacks are animals...
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by hurrycane: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
don't u dat cain have offsprig dat still to accomplish his remaining work, we pray dat God will welcome the victim in his bossom and the police share thesame faith with his bros cain! thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims / Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.