Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. (14920 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
VIRGINITY.
A terminology that have been used many times in the feminine world.
But i think that people are overusing and overdoing this virginity of a thing,
1. Whether you are a virgin or not should be a secret, no point broadcasting it.
2. Being a Virgin does not equal to good character and attitude.
3. Virgin or Not, does not define a woman or stop you from achieving your goal/dream in Life.
4. Its childish to open a thread broadcasting your virginity,
Virginity is good but should not be seen as a Pride of a woman.
Good Character and Intelligence should be the pride. What you have upstairs in the brain and not in between your legs..
Btw, Legally, 18yrs and above is the legal age to have a sexual intercourse but Religion said Zip up till marriage.
A girl should not be judged over her decision to follow the Legal or Religious way of viewing Premarital sex.
So madam virgin, Keep it secret, there is No Inec Certificate of Return for your virginity.
Just stop broadcasting it and keep it up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Aite. Cool.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Aite. Cool.
obiora. Nyc name. And my brother name.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's the pride of a woman... Pls stop spoiling our girls!

21 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by obiorathesubtle: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
obiora. Nyc name. And my brother name.
cheesy Thank you.. My regards to my namesake..
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fairlyusedpant: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Babe, you are right, that was how iya ronke told baba jimoh that she is a virgin and she is proud of it, baba jimoh was surprised and shocked because she had 3 kids, he kept on wondering whether the kids were plants or animals, but to cut the story short, iya ronke has won 7 awards for her virginity, the latest one she won was '' award for the purest virgin in osogbo'' when baba jimoh decided to enter iya ronke promised land, we did not know when baba jimoh was shouting '' mo gbe, i have die, mo ku, edakun epp me'' people were asking ''kilode na, what happen?'' he said he entered iya ronke promised land and his thing disappeared, buh we thank God that he later saw his thing after he walked out of the promised land safely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Lexxyburg(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Virginity is the PRIDE of an unmarried lady.

19 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Virginity is the PRIDE of an unmarried lady.
so the ones getting married are all virgins?

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by jawjaw1: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
The OP is obviously not a virgin

grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by newsphase(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
It sounds interesting when non-virgins say it

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Surfboard(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op, I quite agree with you. Hopefully all the girls on here that readily broadcast #TeamVirgin will heed your call.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Babe, you are right, that was how iya ronke told baba jimoh that she is a virgin and she is proud of it, baba jimoh was surprised and shocked because she had 3 kids, he kept on wondering whether the kids were plants or animals, but to cut the story short, iya ronke has won 7 awards for her virginity, the latest one she won was '' award for the purest virgin in osogbo'' when baba jimoh decided to enter iya ronke promised land, we did not know when baba jimoh was shouting '' mo gbe, i have die, mo ku, edakun epp me'' people were asking ''kilode na, what happen?'' he said he entered iya ronke promised land and his thing disappeared, buh we thank God that he later saw his thing after he walked out of the promised land safely
hahahahahahahahaha. Funny guy
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fairlyusedpant: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
jawjaw1:
The OP is obviously not a virgin
grin grin grin
virgin no dey show for face angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

Even if it is..its not the only pride of a lady. If you are a virgin and you lack some vital characteristics,you are just empty.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fairlyusedpant: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahahahahahahaha. Funny guy
gringringrin
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Surfboard:
Op, I quite agree with you. Hopefully all the girls on here that readily broadcast #TeamVirgin will heed your call.
team virgin crew?hahahahahaha.
Indeed.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Even if it is..its not the only pride of a lady. If you are a virgin and you lack some vital characteristics,you are just empty.
thanks dearie.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fairlyusedpant: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
characteristics like big boobs, small nyash, pink lips, natural hair, long eye lashes and figure 8

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by AngelAhnie(f): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Virgins rock kiss kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
newsphase:
It sounds interesting when non-virgins say it
lol. abi?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Virgins rock kiss kiss
ya. But broadcasting it is not cool.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Virginity being the pride of a woman or not is really relative. While I would not want to judge a woman by her sex life, I would be lying if I told you I don't want a virgin for a wife. Then again, I know that being a virgin does not guarantee a good wife. I know a friend who's wife was a virgin when he married her, but believe me when I tell you that woman is the devils incarnate. Put simply, I want a virgin who ticks every box of what it means to be a good woman. That's not too much to ask considering the life of self control I have led. But, if I find a good woman with high morals who is not a virgin, by all means i 'll wife her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
ok virginity is nt the pride of a woman. hving sex wt a guy dt is nt ur husband is the pride of a woman right .well the issue is the first question guys ask a lady bfore they decide on any form of relationship wt u is Are u still a Virgin?..so mayb ur answer will determine whether it is ur pride or nt....so forget d whole story

the bitter truth is sex outside any form of commitment is foolishness on the part of d lady bc sme1 will want to marry u one day. and u cant rewrite ur past no matter what

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Timflex:
Virginity being the pride of a woman or not is really relative. While I would not want to judge a woman by her sex life, I would be lying if I told you I don't want a virgin for a wife. Then again, I know that being a virgin does not guarantee a good wife. I know a friend who's wife was a virgin when he married her, but believe me when I tell you that woman is the devils incarnate. Put simply, I want a virgin who ticks every box of what it means to be a good woman. That's not too much to ask considering the life of self control I have led. But, if I find a good woman with high morals who is not a virgin, by all means i 'll wife her.
Nicely Put.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Lexxyburg(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so the ones getting married are all virgins?
everyone has their own choice.

can't just imagine putting a deadbeat punany in my home to live the rest of my life with.

omoge kolewerk.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
ok virginity is nt the pride of a woman. hving sex wt a guy dt is nt ur husband is the pride of a woman right .well the issue is the first question guys ask a lady bfore they decide on any form of relationship wt u is Are u still a Virgin?..so mayb ur answer will determine whether it is ur pride or nt....so forget d whole story

the bitter truth is sex outside any form of commitment is foolishness on the part of d lady bc sme1 will want to marry u one day. and u cant rewrite ur past no matter what
I get ur point, but what abt Ladies that have lost their own, they should go to a lonely corner and start crying about it?
TeamV is nice but should not be overrated.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keeping your virginity should be a personal choice not something we should be seeing on BBC..to me,you are only making yourself an available prey to some devourers out there.

That doesn't make the rest that ain't virgin less a lady..where intelligence and attitude will get you,being a virgin can hardly take you there.. That shouldn't make you a community hole tho.

Keeping yourself till marriage is beautiful tho and God loves it but all the same,that's not the only thing that makes one a woman of virtue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by MUVA(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Non-virgins are now protesting grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

characteristics like big boobs, small nyash, pink lips, natural hair, long eye lashes and figure 8
if that's what works for you..we've all got preferences.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by MUVA(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Keeping your virginity should be a personal choice not something we should be seeing on BBC..to me,you are only making yourself an available prey to some devourers out there.

That doesn't make the rest that ain't virgin less a lady..where intelligence and attitude will get you,being a virgin can hardly take you there.. That shouldn't make you a community hole tho.

Keeping yourself till marriage is beautiful tho and God loves it but all the same,that's not the only thing that makes one a woman of virtue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.