Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife (712 Views)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife.. / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes, you read the title right...
To paraphrase it in otherwords, it is more economical to maintain the woman you 've married than to maintain a girl friend you are yet to marry...

Some years back when i was still a kid drooling catarrh from my nose and using my clothe to clean it and running around throwing backflips, running paper kites and etc...i remember when my dad would come back from work and will give my mum some money to cook, from that lil money my mum would manage it and some change will remain...

Yes, i k..now things have changed, considering the present state of the country, but i still take my stand that keeping a girl friend is more expensive than keeping a wife..

An average nigerian girl changes her hair do every two weeks coupled with her nails, lashes and eyebrows, before you know it roughly 8k or more has gone out from yourr pocket...give an average house wife 8k in nigeria, she 'll manage it for more than two weeks..

Need i also tell you that, you have to call your girl friend atleast 3 times a day, take her out every weekend, take her shopping, buy her gifts, send her recharge cards which she will never call, failure to do all these you are not caringundecided, and wait, did i say that doing all those things are no guarantee that she 'll love you more o:…but for your wife it's not compulsory, it's a matter of choice, all you need do is just drop some money on the table and she 'll manage it, but for a girl friend she 'll tag you stingy, call you all sort of names, make you to become sex starved, ridicule you in the midst of her friends and etc..

This is my thought tho, i don't know what you guys think.
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Poverty mentality just dy smell for your body..
Mtcheeew..

*walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seems like your girlfriend is milking you dry.
All these request though, you are not her Dad na.
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by UrWorstNitemare: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
After tis satiric writeup of yours

If you no marry, THIS MONTH !!

Broz ur name na FCCK UP

1 Like

Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by Codedrock(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Mtcheeew..

*walks out of thread**
And I think you got a dumb mentality.

3 Likes

Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Mtcheeew..

*walks out of thread**

shocked

grin
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Mtcheeew..

*walks out of thread**
Will reserve my comments for you on another thread, not this one cool.
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by obiorathesubtle: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Codedrock:

And I think you got a dumb mentality.
You don't have to show it off.. People don't show dumber off..
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
VolT0xic:
Seems like your girlfriend is milking you dry.
All these request though, you are not her Dad na.
Milk who dry??, i'm sure you didn't read the post.
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by firstking01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
After tis satiric writeup of yours

If you no marry, THIS MONTH !!

Broz ur name na FCCK UP
You know weather i don already marrytongue
Re: It's More Expensive Keeping A Girl Friend Than Keeping a wife by cozy7(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keeping a wife is definitely more expensive, bcoz she lives with u and becomes your responsibility. But a girlfriend? Hell no.....u do what u can afford n she appreciates bcoz she knows u owe her nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come And See / Why abstinence is the best / Young Man Shocked After His Girlfriend Lists 10 Strict Rules For Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.