Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Basketmouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Basketmouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari (396 Views)

Stop Your Fight Till After My Show, Basketmouth Tells Psquare / LOL! 2019 When Buhari Comes Campaigning In My Area / Download Basketmouth Comedy Videos For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari by maestrojohn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
here is what he said

Basketmouth
Time To Clear The Air (Part 2)
I am forever grateful to God for blessing me with a flourishing career, a beautiful family, food on my table and small change in my pocket. However I see too many people everyday who have not been so lucky to travel and see the way things are outside Nigeria/Africa. I have seen how GOVERNMENT can influence and affect the lives of the downtrodden positively. I am still patient, praying and hoping that PMB can turn Nigeria’s economy around and help strengthen Nigeria’s social justice system. Not so I can cheer him and be vindicated that I was right and some were wrong, but so my friends, family members and well-wishers who haven’t been favored as others can have renewed hope in our country Nigeria and the brotherhood we have enjoyed in this generation. Even the United States went through a tough recession in 2008 and with some patience they have been able to turn that around.
So long story short, did I campaign for PMB? NO! Do I support and PRAY that his administration should succeed and improve the life of the common man, increase security, food, jobs, infrastructure, quality of education, healthcare and every other area that will make Nigerians proud wherever they may find themselves? YES!! On the other hand, should he and his party fail, we are all free to cast our votes for the next man come 2019 and I shall be exercising that right. No need for quarrel.
Re: Basketmouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari by toidflex(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na u know!
Re: Basketmouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
no problem ooo

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Video Guys / Large Partners Desk For Sale UK / Story: Tribute To A Martyr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.