Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos (26622 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by qleap2all(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
The blogger did no fighting! At inauguration, this government says they are for no one but for all. If you blog facts, i am sure no one will detail you but you peddle falsehood.
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by qleap2all(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
The blogger did no fighting! At inauguration, this government says they are for no one but for all. If you blog facts, i am sure no one will detail you but you peddle falsehood. About Magu
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by TheFreeOne: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Toofan007:
Huh? And your own reasons for wanting Nigerians to continue with the former govt is based on what, objectivity? You sir, are funny!

Aren't we seeing what's happening in Nigeria now

The joke is on zombies and those who voted Buhari to power.
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by 8BitGee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
What a brainless talk! Does "fighting for the government" grant you immunity?
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by nisky64(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
karma has it way of paying back... this same man that called GEJ a tyrant leader got his pay back from his pay master!

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Forwetinnah: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ogbeni CramJones aka "Nigeria on the brink" so boooooohari don release you?! What a fairytale with happy ending. ..Shiooor
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by PhockPhockMan: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Caseless:
I need to know why he was arrested.

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by liquidmetall: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
csamii:
Dem for just hold this guy till August meeting finish

Laugh wan tear my belle
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by bennexboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fighting for a government doesn't mean you shouldn't be investigated,arrested or charged with the commission of an offence if there's probable cause
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by BraniacX(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
flokii:

If you are not okay.. Ghana & Benin Republic is not far

Hit d road and ... You knw d rest #cheers

This is my country not yours and buhari's exclusively! Gettit? Even your president can kill me in this country but can't legally disenfranchise me and others like me! So if our criticisms are too much for you to forebear, the ghana and benin republic options you proposed are well.................., you know the rest!
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by mikolo80: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Cadamlk:
I dont think EFCC has the right to arrest this man in the first place. His arrest does not fall within their jurisdiction.Those guys are really losing it upstairs.

Dogara dosn't seem to be their problem but a blogger that has nothing to do with milking the country.
go to the front of dia office and repeat this trash from a loudspeaker then come and tell us wherever they have the right or not. why will a sand man stands in the way of a trailer that you're not Sierra I'd the brake. freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after is smothers issue entirely. siestas use coming senses and pick you r battles
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by stevedre: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Toofan007:
Huh? And your own reasons for wanting Nigerians to continue with the former govt is based on what, objectivity? You sir, are funny!

I do understand you but the truth is, there were better people/candidates in Nigeria who would have been better than GEJ and Buhari combined but the old democratic dictators would rather die than let that happen. I as some one from the east have little respect for GEJ because he failed to at least use the rare opportunity given to him to develop the eastern part which has been neglected for decades so that there will be mega cities like Lagos, Kaduna or Abuja in the Eastern part thereby reducing the migration of Easterners to Lagos and Abuja. GEJ was not that great in tackling corruption and security but Buhari is not a better option, i guess the current government is proving me right. We have young, educated and vibrant technocrats to move this country but like i said, Democratic dictators will never give them a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Soldiers Arrest Looters Of NYSC Camp Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.