Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Is Your Favourate City In The World? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favourate City In The World? (9113 Views)

See The Very City In Nigeria With Most Runs Girls That You Don't Know / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / Can You Guese The Dirtiest City In Africa? Prize: £350 ( British Pounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Cool23(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lagos
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2016
goshikid:
And i guess u had fun today right?

yep !!! smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
did you get my message?

christinnah:

yah tell us your fav city...and y is that city your fav? tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne forever
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Originalsly: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
christinnah:

yep !!! smiley
ok, Cool. so what did you had for breakfast? hope you kept mine? smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2016
akpasubi777:
did you get my message?

haven't open my email yet!! been busy for exams!!! probably I will check it tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2016
goshikid:
ok, Cool. so what did you had for breakfast? hope you kept mine? smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=christinnah post=48749726][/quote] pardon?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Cherlene(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cape Town.

Cherlene
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Teeboy22(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Canada

New York city USA

Dubai, uae

Johannesburg, south Africa

Bless
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2016
goshikid:
pardon?

hi!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2016
christinnah:

hi!
Hey, how was your night?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
goshikid:
Hey, how was your night?

its night time here (7:23pm) but my day was good !!! anyways how was your night?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
christinnah:

its night time here (7:23pm) but my day was good !!! anyways how was your night?
Mine was great, i dreamt i was punching superman, not knowing i was punching wall . . . . grin
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 4:29am On Aug 26, 2016
goshikid:
Mine was great, i dreamt i was punching superman, not knowing i was punching wall . . . . grin

ohh well you're funny !!!hahaha grin
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
christinnah:

ohh well you're funny !!!hahaha grin
Lol , nice name tho, can i borrow it for a minute? grin
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2016
goshikid:
Lol , nice name tho, can i borrow it for a minute? grin

haha!!! can you not? hahah !! grin
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
christinnah:

haha!!! can you not? hahah !! grin
grin nah, im scared . . . .
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2016
goshikid:
grin nah, im scared . . . .

scared of what?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
he likes you but you're scaring him
now, pick on someone your size; reply my email soon s you get this

christinnah:

scared of what?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
christinnah:

scared of what?
Ion want you to beat me grin
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by goshikid: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
akpasubi777:
he likes you but you're scaring him now, pick on someone your size; reply my email soon s you get this
What is this one typing?
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
piggybackie! did you really think she couldn't see through all that mambo-jumbo? i mean, common man, you don't have to be a worthless sack-of-piss just to get someone to like you... i couldn't have that, so i helped you a little. you should thank me...

goshikid:
What is this one typing?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
akpasubi777:
he likes you but you're scaring him
now, pick on someone your size; reply my email soon s you get this

check your email !!!
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Okie cool

christinnah:

check your email !!!
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by christinnah(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by Gebbson007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

You're welcome. I've being to Auckland once, what city do you reside

Bross na watG Dem ask u b dah¿
I salute u wif yanch ooooo
Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

Bross na watG Dem ask u b dah¿ ................. I salute u wif yanch ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourate City In The World? by damiperry(f): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2016
California and Paris.. smileysmiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / ....,.. / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.