Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (50557 Views)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2016
She beautiful

196 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
She beautiful

Yea she is.. Thanks bro..

63 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by paragon40(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2016
I go love ohhh..more blessing bro.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2016
paragon40:
I go love ohhh..more blessing bro.
Love is a beautiful thing bro smiley . Thanks ma bro!

39 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by mynduu44: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Wow!!!
Am impressed OP..

God will see u through in this...

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Yea she is.. Thanks bro..
I wish you and her all the best

"He who finds love finds favour in the eyes of God" - Jack

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Wow!!! Am impressed OP..
God will see u through in this...
Amen sir. Thanks!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrat op!, don't forget to invite us to your engagement party, grin thank God you're dark, you both compliment.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Albinos are really some how sweet. They are good to be with. They have this sense of inner love and beauty that I sherish so much. I experienced one while in my primary school days, and you hardly beat her in exams. She's damm Intelligent. I loved her so much, only that she went to study at her relatives place in the city. And when Albinos give birth to baby, their children are always so cute and beautiful. Once again they are hidden treasures. Grab yours tightoo, no let any one take her away from you.

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by jubrealguy(m): 3:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one op

8 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Slimflame(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Witer dan water wen it pour....op ur chick fyn

4 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MrCork: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.

...at list she ain't dakskin...

[size=18pt]. . GREAT MOVE!![/size] smiley

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by dukeprince50: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2016
she is beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Shiit, lemme wear my Nike and move my negativity elsewhere.

80 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Carry goooo. Nothing do u.

Albinos are the most faithful partners.

Op please invite me on your wedding day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by iampeTer(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2016
I have an albino girlfriend ...and she's pretty

23 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MilesLamar(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
op I envy u

8 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by rosieluv(f): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2016
this is really love

10 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by IamLEGEND1: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Good for you.....but she ain't pretty.
#TheHatersAreHereNow

33 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by timsonpreye(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
abino? Neva.....
#the haters are now here grin

12 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2016
followed your earlier story. She‘s beautiful. wish you all happiness bro

13 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by agadez007(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
when will i love? all i have presently are just friends with benefits and hungry girls
i pray love finds me soon

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by rawpadgin(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
dude, I admire ur courage

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by DeLioncourt: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
i'm happy for you bro... quick question tho.

is it pink?? the p*ssy? Is it pink?? (I'm serious ooo. This will help me take a big decision)

24 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by wittyt98(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by kellz0(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016
..op, she is your liqht when you are in darknes grin coongrats broo, stick to what works for you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by wittyt98(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:
i'm happy for you bro... quick question tho.

is it pink?? the p*ssy? Is it pink?? (I'm serious ooo. This will help me take a big decision)

grin grin. why don't u too date or marry one so you'll know

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by DeLioncourt: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
wittyt98:

grin grin. why don't u too date or marry one so you'll know

no na. make i know from another person experience first before i go carry albino with black p*ssy. na die be that ooo

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by LuvU2: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
HML smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.