Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 (41163 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Marshallian(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2016
rita25:
haba where I wan see serena get biff with her? am just saying the obvious nau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she always wins and others lose so she should taste the other side of the cookie for once nau!

Seems the "other side of cookie" tastes awful.... i feel bad 4 her sha
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2016
adioolayi:
I use this space to Celebrate our very own Aruna Quadri.....The First African to make to Olympics Table Tennis Single Men Quarterfinal....Well done man!
Aruna is really awesome. In 2014 he faced the then world no 1 zhang but now he is gonan face the new no 1 Ma Long. It is really going to be tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFQWrBt6Yg
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Whoever mentioned the Olympics? What I was saying is that Bolt isn't infallible, he can be defeated and he has been defeated before, except in the Olympics where he hasn't tasted defeat yet. .

Justin Gatlin did it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAz6yRznoiM

Tyson Gay also did same here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U6hYPpVwUU

Save your video links. Still makes no sense bro.Learn to discuss issues with respect to the context in which in this case and the person you quoted, it was about the Olympics. Have you ever seen a sportsman or woman that competes solely and is never defeated?

Moreover, you should know better than pasting links of athletes who cheated by using enhancers. Bolt's speciality is not even 200m(just saying).
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
She only just recovered from a shoulder injury she picked up two weeks ago and it clearly showed in her serves and the number of unforced errors she made. (37 unforced errors in one game...wtf?)
In my opinion, she shouldn't even be in Rio but because she is world no 1 and olympic defending champion USA believed she could still achieve last tournament's feat.
I feel really sorry for her. sad
the only meaningful comment.

U b lastmumu tru tru grin

I felt so bad for her too
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by wadetaw202: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

Mr. Ignoramus.

Serena is still the number 1 in Tennis Ranking as at this morning.

So what form and which MIGHTY fall ?

Olodo.

Mr eeed1ot. I watched the match and she struggled with every serve. She was committing innumerable and avoidable errors that no one would expect from a world number one. You are a useless goat for making that stvp1d comment.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
naturalwaves:

[s]
Save your video links. Still makes no sense bro.Learn to discuss issues with respect to the context in which in this case and the person you quoted, it was about the Olympics. Have you ever seen a sportsman or woman that competes solely and is never defeated? [/s]

I wasn't speaking out of context and the person I quoted wasn't specific about the Olympics.

Have you ever seen a sportsman or woman that competes solely and is never defeated?

Does the name Floyd Mayweather Jr ring a bell? undecided

Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2016
mystic70563:

i dnt peddle synthax wit lowlives..

ode buruku!!!!

He pain am. tongue tongue tongue

You don't watch tennis. You just woke up to the news that Serena Lost a match and you typed the nonsense

"How has the mighty fallen".

Djokovic has been sent packing from Olympic since, his career is also over i guess smiley smiley smiley
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:

I wasn't speaking out of context and the person I quoted wasn't specific about Olympics.

Does the name Floyd Mayweather Jr ring a bell? undecided

I think you are supposed to change your moniker to firstmumu and not lastmumu( just joking). Floyd still has a long way to go and is not yet retired. My statement does not only refer to the past but past, present and the future and that was why I did not say or use the statement " that has never been defeated" . I said .... "That is never defeated" which leaves the probability of tasting a defeat someday. Like I said, the video makes no point and sense to me cos I knew he has been defeated a couple of times but not at the100m olympics so, let us assume you are talking generally and not in the context of the olympics.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

Mr eeed1ot. I watched the match and she struggled with every serve. She was committing innumerable and avoidable errors that no one would expect from a world number one. You are a useless goat for making that stvp1d comment.

So after the error and everything, She is Number what in the world ?

Still No 1. Age 34, 24 Grand Slam. You can go and wound yourself.

I know low lifers like you rejoice when people who achieve a lot slip.

She lost a match and so F.... what !!!.

Djokovic was sent packing from Olympic since, Tell me who the undisputable Tennis Champion is in the World. (Still Djokovic)
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
naturalwaves:

I think you are supposed to change your moniker to firstmumu and not lastmumu( just joking). Floyd still has a long way to go and is not yet retired. My statement does not only refer to the past but past, present and the future and that was why I did not say or use the statement " that has never been defeated" . I said .... "That is never defeated" which leaves the probability of tasting defeat.

Under what rock have you been living man? Mayweather already retired although he dropped some hints two months ago or so that he might come out of retirement to fight one final record breaking big money fight.

Like I said, the video makes no point and sense to me cos I knew he has been defeated a couple of times but not at the100m olympics so, let us assume you are talking generally and not in the context of the olympics.

My initial reply wasn't to you, it was to another poster I figured didn't know Bolt has lost a race before. I have met a lot of people who never knew or believed Bolt has lost before so try to understand why I had to reply him.

And yeah, my reply was about racing in general and wasn't restricted to the Olympics alone. wink
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
the only meaningful comment.

U b lastmumu tru tru

Can you give me your kpekus, I want to yansh? angry
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by wadetaw202: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

So after the error and everything, She is Number what in the world ?

Still No 1. Age 34, 24 Grand Slam. You can go and wound yourself.

I know low lifers like you rejoice when people who achieve a lot slip.

She lost a match and so F.... what !!!.

Djokovic was sent packing from Olympic since, Tell me who the undisputable Tennis Champion is in the World. (Still Djokovic)

You are not just a low lifer, you are also an eeediot.
And yes, I rejoice because she slipped, especially because her failure will improve Nigeria's economy, make N1 to equal $1 and will turn Nigeria to advanced country. You are on your way to irredeemable stvp1d1ty.
You Dont deserve another comment than that.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
naturalwaves:

I think you are supposed to change your moniker to firstmumu and not lastmumu( just joking). Floyd still has a long way to go and is not yet retired. My statement does not only refer to the past but past, present and the future and that was why I did not say or use the statement " that has never been defeated" . I said .... "That is never defeated" which leaves the probability of tasting a defeat someday. Like I said, the video makes no point and sense to me cos I knew he has been defeated a couple of times but not at the100m olympics so, let us assume you are talking generally and not in the context of the olympics.

Floyd has retired.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are not just a low lifer, you are also an eeediot.

You Dont deserve another comment than that.

You are mixing us up. That is what you are.

You are a failure and that is why you are happy when a very successful person fail.

If you notice that you are excited at the report of bad news or a slip for people assumed to be successful. You need prayers cos your low life value na negative.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by wadetaw202: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

You are mixing us up. That is what you are.

You are a failure and that is why you are happy when a very successful person fail.

If you notice that you are excited at the report of bad news or a slip for people assumed to be successful. You need prayers cos your low life value na negative.

Your father and mother are cvrsed with failure.

Serena's failure will put money in my pocket; that is why i rejoice.

Aren't you a cvrsed bastaaaaaaard of a fool?! Where did your cvrsed self see "rejoicing" in my comment?

Did a mad man fvck your vseless mother to give birth to you or what?
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

Floyd has retired.

Oh really? Why so early? I know he is a young lad say early 30s maximum. I never knew he retired ... Not a fan of boxing. Thanks for the info.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Under what rock have you been living man? Mayweather already retired although he dropped some hints two months ago or so that he might come out of retirement to fight one final record breaking big money fight.

My initial reply wasn't to you, it was to another poster I figured didn't know Bolt has lost a race before. I have met a lot of people who never knew or believed Bolt has lost before so try to understand why I had to reply him.

And yeah, my reply was about racing in general and wasn't restricted to the Olympics alone. wink
Honestly, never knew Floyd retired. Damn! I know he likes money so he may consider the fight. Care to tell me the reason he gave for his retirement when he did? Cos I feel he still has so many years ahead.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your father and mother are cvrsed with failure.

Serena's failure will put money in my pocket; that is why i rejoice.

Aren't you a cvrsed bastaaaaaaard of a fool?! Where did your cvrsed self see "rejoicing" in my comment?

Did a mad man fvck your vseless mother to give birth to you or what?

With your mindset and you going this low, Poverty will likely be your companion for a long time.

Your IQ is reflecting from this particular post.

Take your frustration elsewhere and learn how to maintain decorum.

I could have gotten back to your parents for training an 1mbecile but heyyy, It is possible they did but you chose this path of destruction.

God bless your Mum and Dad. They deserve a better child.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
naturalwaves:

Honestly, never knew Floyd retired. Damn! I know he likes money so he may consider the fight. Care to tell me the reason he gave for his retirement when he did? Cos I feel he still has so many years ahead.

First, his contract with the guys he fought for finished. He has a definite number of matches and he fulfilled that obligation.

Secondly, the idea of retiring Unbeaten is also fascinating.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Can you give me your kpekus, I want to yansh? angry
I don't have kpekus and I don't knw wot is yansh sad
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by objoftheworld: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
You cannot win always...that's life for you
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by wadetaw202: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

With your mindset and you going this low, Poverty will likely be your companion for a long time.

Your IQ is reflecting from this particular post.

Take your frustration elsewhere and learn how to maintain decorum.

I could have gotten back to your parents for training an 1mbecile but heyyy, It is possible they did but you chose this path of destruction.

God bless your Mum and Dad. They deserve a better child.

You are suffering from poverty of the mind.

If not, you will open your useless eyes to read comments properly before commenting,so that you wouldn't make unreasonable assumptions like you just did.

If your head is correct at all, you will go back to my comment and read again and then ask yourself if that comment sounds like I am rejoicing over her defeat.

Only someone with low IQ and an unreasonable 1d10t born by an 1mbec1le father can make such stup1d assumption.

Looks like the cvrse of unreasonable assumptions runs in your family. You 1d10t1c 1mbec1le.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by mayo9ice: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
End time game grin
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by naturalwaves: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

First, his contract with the guys he fought for finished. He has a definite number of matches and he fulfilled that obligation.

Secondly, the idea of retiring Unbeaten is also fascinating.

Hahahahaha. The dudeis really funny. I just hope he manages the money well. Thanks!
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by AntiWailer: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are suffering from[b] poverty of the mind[/b].

If not, you will open your useless eyes to read comments properly before commenting,so that you wouldn't make unreasonable assumptions like you just did.

If your head is correct at all, you will go back to my comment and read again and then ask yourself if that comment sounds like I am rejoicing over her defeat.

Only someone with low IQ and an unreasonable 1d10t born by an 1mbec1le father can make such stup1d assumption.

Looks like the cvrse of unreasonable assumptions runs in your family. You 1d10t1c 1mbec1le.

No be only mind, yours na soul and body. It is very obvious.

Take your frustration else where. I am not responsible for your misery.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by wadetaw202: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

No be only mind, yours na soul and body. It is very obvious.

Take your frustration else where. I am not responsible for your misery.

Looks like your life was formed in misery and frustration.

This is why you are soooooo blind that you start reading wrong meaning to people's comment, just like a f00l and stvp1d thoughtless and unreasonable entity would do.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Perfectionist11: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Take heart Lady..sometimes we lose not because we aren't good enough..but to stop us from thinking we are invincible & become complacent.."..hope your Dad recovers quickly..from his illness.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by mikeblinkz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
you neba chichonchi
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by ReachHard: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
SO GOOD FOR HER.

NEXT TIME, SHE WILL NOT TWERK ON YOUTUBE AGAIN BEFORE A MAJOR TOURNAMENT

SHE NO SABI SAY SHE BE AFRICAN WOMAN, AND TWERKING DEY GIVE HIP INJURY NI?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Glaxx:
Take heart dear. Not the end of the world.
Anyways it's my first time being the first to comment for nearly 5 years. Wow! Started from the bottom now I'm.....
So being the first to comment got you so giddy?
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by cardoctor(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
See as my babe come wowoh for these pictures.
Re: Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Eyah. .. .. .. . That's games for you, you can't win all the time.

instead of her to be practising she was videoing herself twerking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator / Seven Football Legends Who Retired In 2019: Sneijder, Xavi, Cech, Robben / Premier League To Introduce Mandatory Sexual Consent Training For All Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.