Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) (39091 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by cnwokike(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
If S = South
and W = Waste

Then SW = ?
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
A major demerit of living in a face you I face you house.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by blaise00700(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na wa ooo.. because dem call you Muyibat, you come dey bath person with hot water embarassed
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Only Muslims from the WEST can perform such WONDERS! grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by megareal: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
They should both be repeatedly flogged for disgracing womanhood.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by fxskye: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Both women in question had never got married to one man. So why would Punch wrote headline in a tone of Polygamous marital issue?

To dent Islam? Shame on Punch Newspaper.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by fxskye: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
"Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover".......Misleading Headline.

Better still......A Housewife And A Divorced Woman Bather Other With Hot Water Over Lover.

Shame on Punch Newspaper.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by fxskye: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Only Muslims from the WEST can perform such WONDERS! grin

Let me assume you didn't read the content before making comment.

Shame on Punch Newspaper for poor journalism work
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Eazybay(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have checked the NAME(S)

I have confirmed the REGION

I have affirmed the INCIDENT

Na demdem
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
fxskye:

Let me assume you didn't read the content before making comment.

Shame on Punch Newspaper for poor journalism work

So, what was "the content"? grin

Lagos state? grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Afritop(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
greatgod2012:
Shameless women!

And the man they were fighting over might probably sleep with another woman that night.
MAY EVEN BE SLEEPING WITH WOMEN DURING THE FIGHT
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by basadenet: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The husband in question must be a strong guy, if not two women pouring hot water on themselves. The duo should be sent to prison after they are discharged from the hospital, for breach of peace.

1 Like

Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Swash042(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Most of NCAN dem don go on strike coz na dem sistas dey involve 4 dis one grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
For a man undecided.....dz women just disgraced womanhood
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by faceland: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Men that does this type of things (cheat and kill their babies because the woman caring it is a tramp), often marry women that does these type of things (women that have no self respect to leave a cheating husband and feel it is his nature to have wild sexual desire).
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by faitheverest(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Atleast dem don dey collect pains rapidly.... grin grin grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by goodnesshomes(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Too bad
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why are men still marrying many wives when they know the wives can never get along?
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Their eyes go don open now for the matter.

I'm sure Baba Kabirat is at a beer joint with another hussy or at a pool betting place grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by ore16: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Because of man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is barbaric .
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
fellis:
Why are men still marrying many wives when they know the wives can never get along?

None of this is the fault of the Man. He did not kidnap any of them.

The question should be "why are women marrying into polygamous family when they can't share?"
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by stonemasonn: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
free2ryhme:
The presence of a free woman (Biliki) in any compound is a bad signal to all the married women in the compound. They know their husbands will be tempted to sample her, hence this ''not for my backyard'' behavior. funny thing is that the man may still go and sample her in spite of the quarrel with his wife. Men are like that. Make them settle.
You nailed it, women and insecurity, men and promiscuity.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
That she got married to your ex? Is it her fault? Look what they did to themselves now! I hate this kind of thing. I no get strength to fight at all come be to dey pour hot water. I go just walk away and cry.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Skymiyke(f): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
blazetitov:
Jobless women.

The problem that JT is causing is an issue sef. SMH
E tire me!Like say d JT's haf finish!

1 Like

Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
SweetieConstie:
OMG!!shocked Extremely Jobless women! angry

I hope they're happier now that they've deformed each other's body!

Shameless things! undecided Some people are so addicted to foolishness! angry
see as those boobi come long....go marry dem no go gree... .

what a man gonna do with dat
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by GeneralEmenogu: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2016
U are told one man one wife bt una no gree, u na say one man many wivies, una neva start 2 fight. Wen 9ja film finish dey wil write dis is jus d beginning. In like mana, dis is jus d beginning.
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by deebrain(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2016
checkengine:
Shameless things. Oya make dem go count scores. God please save us from shameless wives.

No.

Lets "respect women". You know they are "weaker vessel".

Let us blame the men, AS USUAL.

grin
Re: Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) by saintrita(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
whats this with women disgracing themselves about

Im sure their husband is somewhere enjoying himself.. ladies try to be more sensible please...

I tire ooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.