Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches (63543 Views)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by maggilove(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2016
This is pure incest, ask for forgiveness of sin from God.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by DankemzI(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Oshey
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Landloard01(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
ok
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by autotrader014(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
The devil cannot give u anything without something in return. It is only God who gives u wealth and adds no sorrow.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by goodnesshomes(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Oh my GOD

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by kaen1317: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Incest, Atrocious and abominable...as with all gifts from the devil. Eventually, we will loose it end and die a sorry death. By that time its too late. You can never bargain with the devil
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Name check please! grin
Na lie!
This MUST be a NIGERIAN, from EAST OR WEST! lipsrsealed

Oya o!

"VESSSline Crew MODA FOKAs"! grin
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Batlan01:
cheesy grinabi nah E-money mama b diz?? jes sayin' oo... I'm talkin' 'bouh E-money in Zambia
Must you joke about everything? How did E-money come into this topic?? You must be an afonja! Next time don't be a bigot thanks grin

Meanwhile if you ever feel like doing a sponsored ad on Facebook for your business lemme know cool
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by power900: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
grin I'm not surprised ,Zambians and juku at like this

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Binsani(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Chaiiiii....see end time mother

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by EVENTSPRO: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2016
abi a.pee.cee day in charge of zambia too?
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by GallantKing(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Madness
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Richydos(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2016
As I read n saw d country's name 2 be Kenya... I just continued eating my noodles Cox i never expect to read something possitive from dt crazy country on this dark continent called Africa....
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by 400billionman: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Timolanki:
What d hell? This is how d devil's gift present itself... With ridiculous condition like this. The woman and her son need undiluted prayer n lets i forget, there is nothing like God sent blessing...

Before every counterfeit, there is an original...

How do you mimic what does not exist ?
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by jkendy(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
How else do we describe such act if not 'END TIME MOTHER'
I don't get jealous of rich people because not everyone of them have a genuine source of income'
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by ahahnow: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2016
zambia has started their own.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by AlphaCentauri: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Fadamant: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Africans, if one say we are monkeys, another while scream racism!

#tufiakwa

Guy chill. This does not make us monkeys. Incest is far worse among white races.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by mrMeen(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
<i>all this for martial possession I pity them oh the kind fire we de roast am an<\i>. <b>adopting thinking pose <\b>
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
checkout our beautiful invitation cards on this thread wink wink wink wink wink
https://www.nairaland.com/3275752/wedding-store-t-w-creating#48300118
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by ajepako(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
JESU KRISTI...

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by ikupakuti(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
And what happens when she dies before him
I thought nigerians are the most deperates
Hard earned money indeed
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by DeRay98(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
PaulIdu:
Story clearly planted by that church to lure new members . Lies

I hope you're one of such sons, you wouldn't be pointing fingers at the church for a relationship that's a taboo in almost if not all African cultures.
Saul of Tarsus did more than you 're doing now yet God rescued him. You will be rescued in due season in Jesus ' name.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by chubbygal(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Abomination!!!!

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by LAUWALI222(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
tintingz:
What tha fuuuuh!!

Uhmm...
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Jloveme(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
RETARD!!! & U live in this MUD house?!
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by PaulIdu: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
DeRay98:

I hope you're one of such sons, you wouldn't be pointing fingers at the church for a relationship that's a taboo in almost if not all African cultures.
Saul of Tarsus did more than you 're doing now yet God rescued him. You will be rescued in due season in Jesus ' name.

98 percent of so called African new generation churches are frauds ..yes you can take that to the bank...it's very clear they planted this stupid story to win gullible minds like you
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by mhisbliss(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2016
omg warris dis, this world is really coming to an end, how did he even consent to this maybe he's a lunatic
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Hanendez(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
mikylon:
Chisos...odi egwu
Do not make fun with the name of JESUS
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by holluphemydavid(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya was always in d news for dis kinda act, but not now, Zambia ti take over
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Timolanki:
What d hell? This is how d devil's gift present itself... With ridiculous condition like this. The woman and her son need undiluted prayer n lets i forget, there is nothing like God sent blessing...

Good for her

But, this is satanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) / Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.