Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,119 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches (63484 Views)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by alvin000(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Incest is not a new thing in xtians families cox there r about 9 cases of incest in the socalled bible.

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Spells(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Things people do this days surprises the devil himself
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by mccaybroewn(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tufiakwa Aruu. Abomination.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by PencilBox: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijababe:

My exact thoughts.

Cool down now! Shey na only Africans dey indulge in incestuous relationships ni ? Josef Fritzl is not an African o, yet his daughter born like 7 shidren for am angry lipsrsealed

....I just checked his case on Wikipedia.. :-( :\ what a father!

the evil spirit that entered him was a army general in the spirit real I guess ! damn!
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
PencilBox:

....I just checked his case on Wikipedia.. :-( :\ what a father!

the evil spirit that entered him was a army general in the spirit real I guess ! damn!

Serious evil spirit with plenty medal of honour sef
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Chrisdavis: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hey! Wonders shall never end.this must be another nolly wood film.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by calabardick(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
what?
eyen aka nso k'itud eka fo?

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Amajerry83(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2016
She still look poor
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Rozaybb(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
serious freak!! shocked angry
MadCow1:

This Woman is just a freak..
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by robosky02(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
na waooo

even animal will laugh at human stupidity

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by drfizzy: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
God forbid bad thing
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by DonBobes(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy

Bros, me sef don get dat kind weird imagination..

I don dey use one eye take dey look everybody since.. grin
Badt guy
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Onoriode5221: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Woooooooooooooooow!!!!!!
Are there still ladies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Snake Disrupts Robert Mugabe’s Mother-in-law’s Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.