Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood (29997 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2009
The winner for me is scarlet johansson. Gawd that dame is a beauty, sexy, luscious lips,great eyes and ass, really a complete lady and so innocent. Ill post pics later on,i'm on wap and Nl sucks on my mobile.
So whos your choice and why?
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by omar22(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
Megan fox
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by maedan(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
There are so many "official" Hollywood beauties, depending on who's in vogue. Megan Fox is one of the latest "hotties". Scarlett Johanssen and Eva Mendes are all-time faves - but I think I'll be able to comment more succintly had the topic been "The Most Beautiful Men in Hollywood." So guys, the thread is all yours wink.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Tilda! grin grin

I dunno. . .there are some beauts around. . .Natalie Portman is gorgeous and can act too! grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2009
Megan fox. Is she a sex addict?
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by WackyJ1(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2009
I think according to E entertainment the sexiest/most beautifull woman is HALLE BERRY followed by beyonce. I don't know d other 5[color=][/color]
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by maedan(f): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
^^I believe when the OP said "Hollywood" he was referring mainly to actors, so Beyonce is hardly a contender, though she's been in a few movies. And Halle Berry is really like last century tongue - considering the teeny boppers and young hotties that are the epitome of beauty right now. Women like Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie will always be respected for their looks for years to come - but the younger cuties are taking over, sorry! cheesy
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Gamine(f): 2:04am On Sep 27, 2009
Scarlett wetin?

Megan kini

Tilda! Grin Grin

I dunno.  .  .there are some beauts around.  .  .Natalie Portman is gorgeous and can act too!

I will go with Nat, but Tilda judge for yourselves.lol, i love the woman sha

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Dclique(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2009
I will go for reality TV star kim kardashian.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2009
Gamine:

Scarlett wetin?

Megan kini

I will go with Nat, but Tilda judge for yourselves.lol, i love the woman sha

You have taste! grin
Mehn i love that pic. . .*stealing it* grin The woman is just awesome!
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2009
Tilda was fantastic in TLTWTW too.

@ topic:

the usual: Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Dakota fanning, etc.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2009
@iice
kim k. Aint that beautiful without her makeups. In btw keeping up with the k sucks big time.

@tpia
you say Dakota Fanning? Jeez
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
babaearly:

@iice
kim k. Aint that beautiful without her makeups. In btw keeping up with the k sucks big time.

@tpia
you say Dakota Fanning? Jeez

Heh
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Megan Fox is striking.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Gamine(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
Megan fox is fine from far but far from fine
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2009
What about the God Mother of all hollywood beauties Marilyn Monroe.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2009
I wouldn't call her the most beautiful. . More alluring i would say, or maybe it's because she played that angle more.

I think there were other beauties. . .like Audrey Hepburn, Audrey Tautou reminds me of her.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Gamine(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
Marilyn

She wasnt beautiful, she was so plain.

Now, Audrey Hepburn. . .thats what we are talking about 'beautiful'
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by mamagee6(f): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
mama-gee
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by WackyJ1(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2009
@babaearly why don't you add a poll? grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2009
@wacky
there are a lot of hollywood beauties to vote for. If anyone can give a fair list of top 10 beauties then i can do a poll.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2009
@wacky
there are a lot of hollywood beauties to vote for. If anyone can give a fair list of top 10 beauties then i can do a poll.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
Anyone who has seen Burn After Reading will agree Tilda is a fine woman. She's a tad on the weird side though. cheesy
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Wegm2iRtFk4/SM5bCeNS7ZI/AAAAAAAABEw/IrKPZKnR9dg/s400/tilda-swinton-burn-after-re.jpg[/img]
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by C2H5OH(f): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
that thing is not fine, please. grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
^^^^ What do they know. angry
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Spiked come over to my weird side tongue

She's particularly striking when she's an ice blond
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nah, I'm good. Its entertaining to watch you weirdos from afar. tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
Even after Burn after Reading? tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
Even after o.
What are you doing here sef? Shouldn't you be sucking Johnny Depp's blood or something? tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by darqly(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
Monica Belluci, bellisima!!
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Even after o.
What are you doing here sef? Shouldn't you be sucking Johnny Depp's blood or something? tongue

Sharap tongue It's Alexander's turn by the way tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by tounoni: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2009
For the lady who thinks only actors can be hollywood beauties, i.e only actors and not singers etc live in Hollywood! are u serious? Then she goes on to say Halle berry is so last century!! Well well! shocked I hope you (spring chicken) look 1/100th as good as she looks now after hving a baby, she is so gorgeous, we both agree on one thing thing, A. Joley and Halle- timeless beauty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khalid Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Sends Appreciation Message To His Supporters (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.