Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? (537 Views)

Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Thoughts About Song Of Solomon — Keep Your Relationship Aglow / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Anwonspee(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2016
In all the Churches I'd visited so far including my Church, I'm yet to see or witness a day where this book of the bible SONG OF SOLOMON is read in the Church.
Is it actually because of the songs of love it contains or what?

Just been curious though as I wish to hear from others about their experience to this regard.
How about you or your Church?
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by amnesty7: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2016
So you want them to read those lines in presence of children? It is 18+
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Anwonspee(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2016
amnesty7:

Lol
How about in adult meetings?
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Anwonspee(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
amnesty7:

Lol
How about in adult meetings? Or is it not part of the bible anymore?
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by amnesty7: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Anwonspee:

Lol
How about in adult meetings? Or is it not part of the bible anymore?
Someone will help with the answer, hopefully.
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by sachigo: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2016
embarassed coolMy brother in Christ .our pastors are not telling us the truth. not only that there is some of the area's that is not suitable to them rather they will over jump it. there is God oooo

(1) (Reply)

Chech Out Jesus' Brief CV / How To Discover Who You Are And The Treasure In You / I Was Falsely Accused Of Something So Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.