Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (9824 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Ok, it is no news that People claim to hear from God and that the Holy Spirit communicates with them.
Jesus promised the Holy Spirit Specifically saying this spirit will Teach us ALL things, not some things, BUT ALL things.

So let's imagine people truely have the holy spirit, this means we have all the answers we could ever want.

Please let's ask christians questions here and rely on the Holy spirit to answer those questions.

Feel free to ask any question and let's see if any spirit filled christian can answer the questions.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
So winner01 are you spirit filled? Does the holy spirit commune with you?
Gombs, joagbaje and the rest. Are you spirit filled and are sure you have communication with God?

Can you ask God some questions on our behalf?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by whitestar01(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Brokenmirrors, prove that you are not a demon now.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2016
not every tom , dick and harry can communicate with God.. .
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2016
viickerz:
not every tom , dick and harry can communicate with God..
Who are those that can communicate with god?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by ministeriallist: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
viickerz:
not every tom , dick and harry can communicate with God..
Who can? Abeg tell us.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by winner01(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:
So winner01 are you spirit filled? Does the holy spirit commune with you?
Gombs, joagbaje and the rest. Are you spirit filled and are sure you have communication with God?

Can you ask God some questions on our behalf?
This thread is all about mockery and reeks of willing insincerity. I dont have that time.

If you will humble your heart, God will commune with you.

I suggest you stop trying to battle with your conscience to convince it that it is meaningless. Come to Jesus today, and He will give you the peace of mind you need.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
let me book space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok, it is no news that People claim to hear from God and that the Holy Spirit communicates with them.
Jesus promised the Holy Spirit Specifically saying this spirit will Teach us ALL things, not some things, BUT ALL things.

So let's imagine people truely have the holy spirit, this means we have all the answers we could ever want.

Please let's ask christians questions here and rely on the Holy spirit to answer those questions.

Feel free to ask any question and let's see if any spirit filled christian can answer the questions.

You can blaspheme God for all you think but not the holyghost. If you like, you can do worse, but it can be dangerous.

Bro, I just pity your already failed thinking faculty. Not an insult, I am serious. It is an ABUSE on human thinking to think this way. How can you just think so dull this way? I thought you would be better off, but seriously you just pooed your sense of thinking.

Suppose I say, "I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU" does it really mean that I know everything about you? Does it mean that I know the colour of your inner wears? Does it mean I know what you are saying in your mind right now? Does it mean I know what you ate this morning and how you ate it? Does it mean I know what you dreamt this night even without telling me? Does is means I know ALL your friends by name? Does it mean I know how you brushed your teeth this morning? Does it mean I know how you took your shower this morning?

This system of your thinking is a PLAIN FOOLISHNESS and an INSULT to human thinking. And I rather become a NON-LIVING THING than to think this way. And see, it is NOT AN INSULT but ny thought on your intellectually failed thread!

When Jesus said that the holy ghost shall teach us all things, he was not saying that the holyghost shall teach EVERYTHING from how to twerk sexy, how to be a peadophile, how to be a terrorists, how to commit suicide, how to drive plane, how to build a house overnight, all things pertaining science, all things, as in EVERYTHING. Rather, he was referring to ALL THINGS CONCERNING HIMSELF and the TESTIMONY of his finished work.

And now, all things that we have to know concerning him has been reveal to us through his first apostles and he is still doing it till now.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by oake(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
I agree with you bro on this one. God is not mocked.

winner01:
This thread is all about mockery and reeks of willing insincerity. I dont have that time.

If you will humble your heart, God will commune with you.

I suggest you stop trying to battle with your conscience to convince it that it is meaningless. Come to Jesus today, and He will give you the peace of mind you need.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
You think you can mock God. I laugh at your guts cuz are too insignificant and small to mock the Lord Almighty.

Who are you to even question God If you don't believe in him, why not sulk on it and spare us all these dramas? Rather dan constituting a nuisance. Your cup will be filled the day a doom prophecy is made upon your life .. Pray you live to testify of his loving kindness and mercy.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:
Who are those that can communicate with god?
people with pure mind, not religiously pious people.. people who deseve it..
not even pastors....
hardworking people,

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Christians foresee the trap and quickly copout grin

14 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
viickerz:

not even pastors....

hardworking people,
Well it seams like it's only mad men that do

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
oake:
I agree with you bro on this one. God is not mocked.

ITS REALLY SIMPLE, LET HIM MAKE HIMSELF REASONABLE FOR ONCE AND WE'LL ALL BELIEVE IN HIM.

I HEARD JEES MAN APPEARED SOMEWHERE IN BENUE YESTERDAY, CHRISTIANS ARE BORN INTO A WORLD OF DRUNKENESS SHA. THEY BELIEVE THAT SCOPE FOR REAL?

IMAGINE IF GOD APPEARS IN THE SKY, PUBLICLY... JUST ONCE IN HISTORY. FOR REAL THERE WON'T BE ANY OTHER RELIGIONS EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY.. FOREVER.
BUT INSTEAD HE APPEARS SECRETLY, ONLY TO PRIMITIVE AFRICANS.
HE'S A JEWISH MAN BUT DIDN'T GO TO HIS VILLAGE OR EVEN NORTH AFRICA... AND PEOPLE STILL DON'T PERCEIVE THE FALSENESS.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:

You can blaspheme God for all you think but not the holyghost. If you like, you can do worse, but it can be dangerous.

YEP.. VAIN THREATS UPON VAIN THREATS. THATS THE CHRISTIAN FORMAT.

MAYBE YAWEH SHOULD BRING UP A FORMAT WE'RE NOT USED TO, CUZ THIS ONE IS QUITE OLD SCHOOL NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hahn(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have God's direct line. We talked about the Olympics this morning sef over a bottle of Alomo.

PM me for his number if you are interested

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
AmenRa1:
Well it seams like it's only mad men that do

AND DRUNKARDS LIKE NOAH.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have found a potentially sweet thread. Let me book a seat

Modified*

Ask them for miracle evidence and they'll swiftly provide testimonies. But now hardmirror has asked a reasonable question and they are either being diplomatic or fleeing the thread like birds going on migration.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YEP.. VAIN THREATS UPON VAIN THREATS. THATS THE CHRISTIAN FORMAT.

MAYBE YAWEH SHOULD BRING UP A FORMAT WE'RE NOT USED TO, CUZ THIS ONE IS QUITE OLD SCHOOL NOW.
See this coward!

Is this the only thing you saw on that post?

Why not question all I wrote there so we can take up the argument from there.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by ValentineMary(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:

Bro, I just pity your already failed thinking faculty. Not an insult, I am serious. It is an ABUSE on human thinking to think this way. How can you just think so dull this way? I thought you would be better off, but seriously you just pooed your sense of thinking.
Your way of thinking is pathetic to the human race. You claim to communicate with an invisible being and someone ask for evidence, u try to dock the question with insults. If u are sure of what u know, why feel insecure about it

Suppose I say, "I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU" does it really mean that I know everything about you? Does it mean that I know the colour of your inner wears? Does it mean I know what you are saying in your mind right now? Does it mean I know what you ate this morning and how you ate it? Does it mean I know what you dreamt this night even without telling me? Does is means I know ALL your friends by name? Does it mean I know how you brushed your teeth this morning? Does it mean I know how you took your shower this morning?
For the fact that u claim the holy spirit is the spirit of God who is omniscient, then he ought to know these things else he does not know all things. Ur logic here is faulty. Perhaps a dictionary definition of omniscient would help.

This system of your thinking is a PLAIN FOOLISHNESS and an INSULT to human thinking. And I rather become a NON-LIVING THING than to think this way. And see, it is NOT AN INSULT but ny thought on your intellectually failed thread!
I get ans like this when I ask theist questions they can't ans. On the contrary it is ur way of thinking that is plain foolishness else u could have easily proved the OP wrong by giving proof for ur claims.

When Jesus said that the holy ghost shall teach us all things, he was not saying that the holyghost shall teach EVERYTHING from how to twerk sexy, how to be a peadophile, how to be a terrorists, how to commit suicide, how to drive plane, how to build a house overnight, all things pertaining science, all things, as in EVERYTHING. Rather, he was referring to ALL THINGS CONCERNING HIMSELF and the TESTIMONY of his finished work.
The bold text is totally off point and shows how pathetic ur way of thinking is.

And now, all things that we have to know concerning him has been reveal to us through his first apostles and he is still doing it till now.

I could have believed this but several people who the same Jesus revealed himself to give teachings that contradicts.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by ValentineMary(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:
You think you can mock God. I laugh at your guts cuz are too insignificant and small to mock the Lord Almighty.

Who are you to even question God If you don't believe in him, why not sulk on it and spare us all these dramas? Rather dan constituting a nuisance. Your cup will be filled the day a doom prophecy is made upon your life .. Pray you live to testify of his loving kindness and mercy.
I am very sure a simple proof to the OP would convert him. Go ahead win a soul for Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
whitestar01:
Brokenmirrors, prove that you are not a demon now.

GOD DOES NOT SPEAK TO ANY MAN, HIS CHILDREN(the gods) CAN INSPIRE MEN.

yahweh the son of god spoke to his priests.
ahura the son of god spoke to his priests.
allah the son of god spoke to his priests.
Atum(Eartum) the son of god is now speaking to me.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:

He didn't question God, he only questioned one of the gods. God Almighty is not concerned about being worshipped or worshipping him, or even knowing him while we are on earth. We are only to do good and use our brains to develop the world.

You will understand the truth by and by.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:

Holyghost? I have rechristened it the 'holy Sule'
Ah! Hope I have not sinned again the the Holy Ghost like this? Bcoz the Bible said 'a sin against the Holy ghost can never be forgiven'.

Pls forgive me bible, because I have sinned against the holy Sule grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by lepasharon(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have always wanted to know, what does gods voice sound like? Does he have a British accent, I would like that

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
lepasharon:
I have always wanted to know, what does gods voice sound like? Does he have a British accent, I would like that

He speaks all languages and accents that is why he is God.

When he talks to cows he goes "moooooooooo" grin

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
viickerz:

not even pastors....
hardworking people,
Are u one? Do you hear God?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:
coward!

DOG-WARD

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Choristers Please Help With Lyrics / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.