Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. (38048 Views)

Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State / »»» 5 Plots Of Land Available At Eneka @ N1.2M Per Plot ««« / Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kaira333:
still don't understand u mean its a storey building?

Hi Bro

Its three flats down, three flats up.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by ba7man(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
CELEE:

I have paid up and will complete it for the land infront of the project. That is the only solution. Luckily, the Dude who owns it is Ibo as well so he understood.
No use stressing on what's been done at this point though.

The best you can do now is make the most of what's left to be done.

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
ba7man:
From the drawing, your roof is going to be costly.
You can save cost on that by reducing the height and introducing ventilation slats at points in the roof.

Bro, Please which one is ventilation slats. How is it. The roofing shouldnt exceed 2.5m so it should be fine.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by AlphaCentauri: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
bros why you put broken glass for wall na ? you wan wound person ?
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kay1010:
Seems ur house no get parking space oh abi na okada riders go b ur tenant ni?

I suspended work on the building to purchase the Land infront of the building. Hopefully all will be fine.
Advise to people building not on ground, If ur not on ground, just have a strong mind and push on. Some bought land and on building, El Rufai brought it down. Its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Kaira333: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
CELEE:

Hi Bro

Its three flats down, three flats up.
OK but am sis not bro OK?
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by leofab(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am starting something similar and I don't know what it will cost me...

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Ihavespoken: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
smiley

CELEE:
More updates
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by DLuciano: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
CELEE:

I suspended work on the building to purchase the Land infront of the building. Hopefully all will be fine.
Advise to people building not on ground, If ur not on ground, just have a strong mind and push on. Some bought land and on building, El Rufai brought it down. Its well
Bless God you are able to purchase the land in front to create good ventilation and parking space. Your project is great, move on. I hope the area is a bit busy and livable?
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by ba7man(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
CELEE:

Bro, Please which one is ventilation slats. How is it. The roofing shouldnt exceed 2.5m so it should be fine.
From the drawing, that roof looks like 6m.

I normally use 3m to balance the aesthetic of the roof and cost.

A well ventilated 2. 5m roof will work too.

I'll look for a pix of it to upload.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by gist4kidsblog: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by 4nobody4every1: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros why you put broken glass for wall na ? you wan wound person ?
cool

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
CELEE:
Hi Team
Please i want to unfold my House Project which i started November 2015. I encountered alot of difficulties and wanted to share to house for Advise which will save me further mess. My Dad is handling my Project using a Local Engineer from Village who took his workers to portharcourt for this project.
I should have documented this before but timing was a problem.

I will start with pictures of when the land was bought. 100ft X 50FT.

I will unveil all costs which friends says are on a very high side.
Thaks

The issue I see is your greed.

Why would you plant something of that size on such a small lot?

Nigeria is not bad, it is the individual Nigerian that is corrupt.

Now you've turned the neighborhood into a sham because all of your tenants and multiple cars will be on the street. You totally ruined the street scene.

Do you think that your misconceived plan would have been approved in a first world country?

3 Likes

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by AlphaCentauri: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by ugo99: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
which area for PH be this ?
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
RoyalRoy:

6 flats on a space of 50ft by 100ft is just a bit surprising really.

Didn't the Architect who drew up the plan give you an estimated land space for the structure?

You should question the competence of whoever did the plan and assumes it should fit into a 50*100ft land space

This looks too close to the fence and the space looks tight. Ventilation will be a big issue for people on the lower floor.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Not easy putting up this kind of structure in this present economy!!

You captured my thoughts
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by PresVA: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpphilips:
@OP
What should bother you most is GPH, if it is a GPH zone, don't bother completing that building.
What's wrong with GPH if I may ask?
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Empiree: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
This picture was where i met the project when i visited Nigeria to identify a problem with the parking. Though the extreme end of the parking measures about 10ft, the entrance to the parking from the Gate is measuring about 7.5ft which made me sad. Though every measures is being considered to mitigate this. The pictures also shows the DPC build. I still cannot understand how much money was spent up until this stage.
Your chief complaint appears to be PARKING SPOT.

No biggie. Buy half a plot from neighbor, fence it. That's your PARKING LOT. Your fault really but engineer should naturally figured it as well. Nice house by the way.

As for cost, you didn't keep your record?

Parapet?. Budget 1m for safety net
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by ojnnaco(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
tabisegroup:
Grace to build, move n live peacefully... receive it in Jesus name

AMEN
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Empiree: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
iffedayur:

****As you've pointed out yourself, parking becomes a problem and this will encourage on street parking. Hence, the solution is this, even though it's going to be expensive but at the end, it will command the price you put it; remove an entire ground floor closer to the gate and sustain the upper structure with columns. An experienced architect or civil engineer will get this done for you effectively.

Wishing you all the best.
This would mean UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT. Is that what you insinuating? . Good idea

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by olumide4christ: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
leofab:

We are cost experts... we can accurately determine the cost of your proposed project. See my signature below for contacts. Also check my profile and you can visit my threads on this subject matter.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by 18SNVL: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Empiree: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
leofab:
Don't worry sis. As Long as you have steady income, start building stage by stage. Don't wait until you save big. That may NEVER happen
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by willibounce1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
God bless you and your new house.

Make una come see person wey dey build better house dey show us ooo. No be some people wey go claim say dem don.build 20 imaginary houses for Lagos meanwhile Na face me I slap you dem dey hide.

Ppl wey I dey follow talk know themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by noble71(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bro. get a professional in any building project u are carrying out to avoid stories that touch.

#CivilEngineerSpeaking..........

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by noble71(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
leofab:

@ J-Noble Construction LTD. you will get the best Architectural, Structural design, Bill of Quantity and Construction @ affordable price call 07037181471
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by amokeme(f): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The issue I see is your greed.

Why would you plant something of that size on such a small lot?

Nigeria is not bad, it is the individual Nigerian that is corrupt.

Now you've turned the neighborhood into a sham because all of your tenants and multiple cars will be on the street. Zhou totally ruined the street scene.

Do you think that your misconceived plan would have been approved in a first world country?
he is going to correct that by buying the plot next to him sir

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Kelly2713(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice. My own updates are coming soon
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Emestar1999: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Feel no pain even if you've spent or about to spend 100billion. Your money is in good hands with your dad. My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
amokeme:
he is going to correct that by buying the plot next to him sir

My point still stand.

He knowingly started building a structure that was too big for the land.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by jpphilips(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
PresVA:
What's wrong with GPH if I may ask?

They are not selling their lands in Eneka yet, if anyone sells GPH land to you in Eneka, he is just passing his wahala with Government to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos) / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.