Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) (1199 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by Yasirarafat: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Just checking my FB this and I saw this....very brilliant action by my great PDP grin

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by junketer(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2016
R
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Change the change to which change?
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by Macwytt(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Not only the change, our leaders needs to be changed all of em (both parties). it time we the youth stand up and fight for our right!

I've been thinking of registering a new political party strictly for the youth by the youths.
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by GoodofNaija: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
A very unserious party! undecided
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by Yasirarafat: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
junketer:
R
Space booker angry
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by GoodofNaija: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Change the change to which change?

To corruption change because that's what they are known for.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by lytech1(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Birds of the feather...
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by 9jii(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
PDP will never be better than APC.
Their better members that Left for APC leave only the worst of them there.
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by Yasirarafat: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
9jii:
PDP will never be better than APC
That's what I was saying, i'm from North

but believe me PDP will be back 2019 cool
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by stylochime: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
9jii:
U Are Funny!
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by stylochime: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
9jii:
So U Mean Dis APC Is Made Up Of D Beta Part Of PDP? Hahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by 9jii(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Yasirarafat:

That's what I was saying, i'm from North

but believe me PDP will be back 2019 cool
I believe u pdp will b bck but will fail again
Re: See Hilarious Poster Of PDP That Got People Talking (photo) by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
chai apc

(1) (Reply)

Police Shutdown Rivers Government House / Buhari's Economic Adviser Suggests Nigerians Should Offer Govt. Their Wealth / Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha Celebraates Her Birthday Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.