Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game (1801 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / Monopoly Lagos Version Launched In Nigeria / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game by monopolist: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2009
Post here your winning strategies in the board game of monopoly thanks.

My Winning Strategy;

1. Acquire every land you set your feet on be it Park Lane or Old Kent Road.

2. Go for Utility ,Electricity (NEPA) and Water Works and Control the Economy

3. Negotiate your way into ownership of May Fair and Park Lane for cashflows

4. Own the money spinning Hotels at Strategic locations

5. Be a Commander of the dice

6. Do not owe the Bank, own the Bank

7. Be wise in your Negotiations (All things are Negotiable)

8. Hold some Liquid Cash and never hate the Jail

9. Team up where and when needed and watch your opponents closely
Re: What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game by monopolist: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2009
Be well Capitalised at the Start and gain good speed ahead of your opponent

Also be competitive and control yourselves while playing

There was a story of a Man abroad last month who was arrested by the Police while playing Monopoly with a Lady who wore a pair of spectacles.

When the Lady refused to sell May Fair and Park Lane to him he became angry and hit her on the face breaking the glasses.

You will not go to Jail.
Re: What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game by monopolist: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
The Colour of your Strategy matters alot.

The best colours for me are

1. Purple

With Purple Colour i easily capture May Fair and Park Lane and by controlling those two i win easily and speedily

2. Red

Same as above.

Buy a Monopoly Board Game and play to improve your business intelligence and real estate/property development drive.

Best of Results.

(1) (Reply)

X-box 360 Games For Sale / Which Pc Game Can U Recommend / Ps3 Sale Deal In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.