Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? (2758 Views)

How To Package Your Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Presentation To Cd / How Do I Convert U.s Vhs Tapes To Dvd In Nigeria? / Do You Want An Interactive Cd Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? by BigStar1(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2009
Pls i need your help on this topic urgently.
Re: How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? by Holumighty(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2009
Buy this hardware that i want to sell then u can start conversion or film production. Call 08054585038
Re: How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? by GoPhoto: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
Do you want to convert video to DVD yourself, of have a pro service get your video to digital for you?

For about $20 a pro service can transfer your VHS to DVD; GoPhoto.com does it for $19.95 here: http://www.gophoto.com/video-to-dvd

The alternative is to DIY, which will take you around 45 minutes for a 100-minute tape, depending on quality and software.

Really depends on how much your weekends are worth!
Re: How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? by Philcool(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2012
Y not try to use Pinnacle MovieBox 710 (45k). This contains a high speed USB connected device to ur PC which has input and output ports for video into ur PC so that u can then make to either VCD or DVD or even edit it to your own taste and style. After finishing ur video to ur choice format, You may choose to burn it unto a plate at once or u can use other CD or DVD plate burner of your choice and that is all.
Re: How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? by Philcool(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
This is a sample look of the device. It has a USB cord and other accessories with it in a box.

(1) (Reply)

PVR Harddisk Dvd Recorders for TV, DSTV, GOTV and all decoders / [CLOSED] Free Logo Design For Your Business. / Photoshop HD DESIGN (house On The Rock)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.