Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Seun,why Do You Always Move My Posts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun,why Do You Always Move My Posts? (604 Views)

SEUN, Why Was Nairalist Discontinued? / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs. / Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun,why Do You Always Move My Posts? by IGWEILOH: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2009
Hello seun,you always move my posts irrespective of where they are posted. Is is that I've not been able to meet up with some of your standards? Pls, I need some clarifications

Thanks

IGWE ILOH
Re: Seun,why Do You Always Move My Posts? by romero(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
yes seun, remember the first question i asked when my account was 1st activated.

i said how many days or weeks or even months will a new member read others comments b4 being able to post?

how will he know when he is qualified?

on the other hand, he might have broken one rule or the other, but does he know.

do you give yellow card before you finally ban any member?

do you as well re-consider a repentant banned member?

for example, everybody knows that no one is above mistakes. personally, i like to be informed when i do make one. i am as well receptive to new idea and embrace change easily.

please revert

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Business? / Vw And Toyota Electric Fuel Pump For Sale/ Buyers Needed Urgently: / Money Is The Main Cause Of Corruption!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.