Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo (25185 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo) / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by legendte(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
You can't succeed economically without men from East.
Check records of the past administration.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by legendte(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Guyman02: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
socialmediaman:

I guess he's being more patriotic than those who would stand solidly behind their corrupt and incompetent hero against public interest.

Cc: keneking

Abeg go find food chop, this thread is not about Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by slap1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
The dullard leaves everything late. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by 4nobody4every1: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
We need a major economic reshuffle not minor aide's shuffle angry angry angry
tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by engrhorla(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
2rutalk1:
So he was waiting for the economy to go into recession before appointing an economic Adviser.

No economic adviser in 15 months?

No minister for 4 months

Turned down election debates

Why won't $1 be #400m...chai

We are tired of all these trial and error thing o

#cryingseriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by ajepako(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
I wish Buhari's economic team plenty of GOODLUCK..

Abi wetin person for talk?

GOODLUCK Buhari...
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Omonigeriarere: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
ceeethru:
I think Aso Rock could do with some real administrators and advisers.

I do not believe it is right for the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to use the Presidency’s letter head to write a congratulatory letter to Oluwaseyi Afolabi Tinubu, son of APC’s National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

That letter head should be used for official purposes and only on behalf of the Government and people of Nigeria. Oluseyi Afolabi Tinubu’s wedding is not an official government business. Therefore I find it inappropriate that the President would use his official letter head to write him a congratulatory letter.

Whoever advised, or rather failed to advise, the President in this regard has done him a great disservice
[/s]

Like him or hate him, Tinubu is among Nationalists: don't let your hatred send your sense of thinking into an exile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Esseite:
I think this is a big lesson to all Nigerians (all inclusive), Never again would we support a Presidential aspirant who would decline a debate detailing his economic road map, as well as other sector road maps prior to the election. even if you are WARREN BUFFETT or DANGOTE, your personal riches or xtics is your cup of tea.
I think you are right, we need to start doing things the right way in this country. In 2011, Jonathan declined a debate with other candidates and ended up attending a sole hoax debate with d'banj; he was voted in and he messed Nigeria up for a further 4 years. In 2015, it was Buhari's turn to evade the debate, he won lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by ajepako(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

this one is still abusing GEJ with empty stomach.. smh

Leave am..he never know the market him buy... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Omonigeriarere: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
Esseite:
I think this is a big lesson to all Nigerians (all inclusive), Never again would we support a Presidential aspirant who would decline a debate detailing his economic road map, as well as other sector road maps prior to the election. even if you are WARREN BUFFETT or DANGOTE, your personal riches or xtics is your cup of tea.
[/s]

Unfortunately for you, the aspirants who didn't attend debate have been Nigerian Presidents since the days of OBJ. Go back to the history and learn.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by shamecurls(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by kahal29: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
engrhorla:

No economic adviser in 15 months?

No minister for 4 months

Turned down election debates

Why won't $1 be #400m...chai

We are tired of all these trial and error thing o

#cryingseriously

This na old news nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by richard870(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Lolz...no mind am #eranko!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

[/size]
you are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Unfortunately for you, the aspirants who didn't attend debate have been Nigerian Presidents since the days of OBJ. Go back to the history and learn.

you got me wrong, none of them have faired better, otherwise we wont be here....... I don't do partisan politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
obailala:
I think you are right, we need to start doing things the right way in this country. In 2011, Jonathan declined a debate with other candidates and ended up attending a sole hoax debate with d'banj; he was voted in and he messed Nigeria up for a further 4 years. In 2015, it was Buhari's turn to evade the debate, he won lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Exactly........ to draw up a viable roadmap shows you have intellectuals and viable team to work with in actualizing that map.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by igboboy3(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
We need a major economic reshuffle not minor aide's shuffle angry angry angry

Haha!! Stop being a wailer!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by igboboy3(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
legendte:

The men from the East were wise men, even in biblical times

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
whatever action PMB takes he still ends up getting blame for it by plebs.
When next you suck Buhari's deek, make sure to swallow the cum as is expected of zombies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by winj3: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
surrounded by criminals, no wonder Buhari will not succeed!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Zico5(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
Dullards gathering superinteded by the chiefo of dullards worldwide. His Royal dullness.
See ur response for goodness sake. Who is a dullard between u and buhari. And u mean to abuse someone with this grammatical error. Olodo rabata. Better go back to nursery school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by 0079jaBond(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
An economic adviser is just being appointed after more than 14 months in power; whereas they've had dozens of "attack and defence team/advisers" on social media and the rest places.

Now I guess it's simple to say we now know whose government is actually clueless and ineffectual.

Just my humble thought though.

#Pray4Nigeria
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by ceeethru(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Like him or hate him, Tinubu is among Nationalists: don't let your hatred send your sense of thinking into an exile.

Mind you I don't do hate him. just my own opinion. you are the one hating with crass and crude comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Josmila(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Is this just a troll or you actually know his stomach is empty? #Justcurious
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by LONGFUELCUE: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
The list of advisers advising a deaf man is now growing tall afterwards.[b]
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Intrepid01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Esseite:
I think this is a big lesson to all Nigerians (all inclusive), Never again would we support Presidential aspirants who would decline a debate detailing his economic road map, as well as other sector road maps prior to the election. even if you are WARREN BUFFETT or DANGOTE, your personal riches or xtics is your cup of tea.

GEJ DECLINED 2011 and failed woefully, BUHARI DECLINED 2015 and failing woefully as at today, OBASANJO - no assessment and yet wanted 3rd term, YAR-ADUA - NONE........ same old campaign ground tactics while wailers and zombies keep shouting[b]e.g ''ize-iyamu we know / obaseki we trust''[/b], none has told you their plan for Edo state, how they tend to generate income and strategic expenses should they win..

As much as I wont shy away from the fact that I supported GMB because of the glaring ineptitude of GEJ, I think you are very right on this.

This man (GMB) is appearing clueless to me, I mean look at the composition of the President's Economic Adviser.........what are politicians doing on that list.....where are Economists, Accountants, Investment Experts, Economic experts and the likes?

Never should we allow a man without a plan, not just economic plan to contest let alone of becoming our President. This Buhari guy is a disgrace to all....I am not ashamed to admit it, even though Jonathan wasn't an option.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by JESUSMYLOVE(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
i no dey see anytin as economic advisers here bcus their presence alone do not really speak much about what they stand for and they can never be like our technocrat such as Dr.NOI, FEMI AND THE LIKES OF OHTERS.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Michaelgates(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
OfficialArinze:
Zombies voted a man that had F9 in mathematics, D7 in Economics in his forged waec result. How do you think the Country will move forward? If he likes let him appoint 50 Economic advisers. His gworo brain can never still comprehend anything they say. grin
You that have all the A1 in waec, what have you achieved with your life? What else do u do wit ur head apart from wasting data on things u don't understand? He's still gonna be the president mofo..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by wazobiaN9(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
Dullards gathering superinteded by the chiefo of dullards worldwide. His Royal dullness.

I know your type, you are just a boy that has access to the internet, that is where you can sound your empty head out.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

When next you suck Buhari's deek, make sure to swallow the cum as is expected of zombies
Are u in any attemptin to pass any hint u re homo? U better look past me pls! Am not ur stock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan In The Good Old Days / IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto / Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.