Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (46682 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 3:54pm On May 21, 2018
Seconsol92:

Please which documents did you use in verifying your bittrex account
national ID card
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 3:56pm On May 21, 2018
Who is interested in crypto currency trading?

Pls signify.

I need ten people to signify interest, then we start from there.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Seconsol92(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2018
Infocitadel:
national ID card
The nimc own?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 5:12pm On May 21, 2018
Seconsol92:

The nimc own?
no
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by LarrySun(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
Infocitadel:

Pls signify.

I am.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Celsony: 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
I am ready, i hv waited for this for ages...
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Celsony: 8:04am On May 22, 2018
palacious100:
For those that want a good site to earn free satoshi you can drop your email
in this site i will give you, you can earn 345 to 2000 satoshi and other ways of earning is attach to the site
you can also win gift like
APPLE IPHONE 6S (128 GB)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE (32 GB)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE (32 GB)
APPLE IPHONE SE (64 GB)
and some many others drop ur mail so i can email u the site
you guys no the reason i can drop the site here

Here is my email celsony.com@gmail.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by osasojie: 8:53am On May 22, 2018
Hi guys, to get the latest free airdrop signals kindly go to this facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/osasojairdrop/
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by chuks2much: 12:19pm On May 22, 2018
Please add me to the group, so I can learn how to trade with cryptocurrency on this opportunity
WhatsApp no. 08034871053
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Olorose: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
It's just a scam group making easy money. You get caught scamming, your account will be freezed and all money lost. I'm just here to warn people about them, and trying to ruin their plans.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Walexz02(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
Infocitadel:

Pls signify.

I am interested
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
If you are interested in crypto trading, join our WhatsApp group
I am going to create the group asap, but I want you to know that I don't trade all the time.

I wait patiently for the opportunity to present itself then I jump in. this ensures that I win Everytime i trade.

if you are the kind of person that loves to trade all the time, then don't bother joining the group.

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
Infocitadel:

click the link below to join the group

https:///HkwPsYAi05TLoeDDXgmanG
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
Infocitadel:

click the link below to join the group

https:// /HkwPsYAi05TLoeDDXgmanG
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
Infocitadel:

click the link below to join the group (remove the spaces so that the link can work)

https://chat.whatsapp .com/HkwPsYAi05TLoeDDXgmanG
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by 247vip(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2019
OG TRAVELS ✈

✅UAE Visa

✅DM/WhatsApp or call:OG +971586112946
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Ayo254: 12:24am On May 18, 2019
VITE AIRDROP

Vite is giving out free Vite coins everyday to users who download their app by clicking just a button... The minimum you can earn a day is 10 vite which is worth 100 naira and maximum is 1000 vite worth 10000 naira!

This is not a scam and u don't have to invest even 1 naira of your money.... You just enter the app everyday and claim your free money.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/InCY42mM9G7I3Rf1bEsi16

Download Vite wallet from here

https:///2JMa3ar

-Register for a wallet
- switch to 12 keyword phrase and save the words
- Goto the last tab at the bottom and click invite....
- kindly insert this code 1517SSbF to get 10 vite
- Go the the 3rd tab at the bottom and wait for exactly 1hr 10mins[you can exit the app]
-Click on "pick up now" at the middle of the screen to claim ur free Vite after waiting for 1 hour

You can claim again after every 24 hours.

Happy Earnings!
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by gowaga68: 11:34am On May 18, 2019
Who has BTC for sale?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by willsonsemilore(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2019
palacious100:
For those that want a good site to earn free satoshi you can drop your email
in this site i will give you, you can earn 345 to 2000 satoshi and other ways of earning is attach to the site
you can also win gift like
APPLE IPHONE 6S (128 GB)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE (32 GB)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE (32 GB)
APPLE IPHONE SE (64 GB)
and some many others drop ur mail so i can email u the site
you guys no the reason i can drop the site here

Here's my email edeghaprincewill@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Naseer852(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2019
naseerakeem@gmail.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by 247vip(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Do you want to Travel to UAE for Holiday, Shopping Work?

- it's just a simple, Get our offer
- UAE 2weeks, 1 month or 90 days visa at the BEST rate, not just VISA we also offer you affordable flight tickets airport pickup...

Talk to us and we would plan your trip for you at affordable price. You can apply for Visa in our website..

- Visit: ogtravelagency.com
- Send A whatsapp message or call us on +971586112946

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by khal(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please add me to the group
Infocitadel:

Pls signify.

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by johnrayz: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Earn at 10dogecoin per day for free without any investment

http:///MuchCryptoBot?start=639408812
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Jaxx123: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.