Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (46698 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
blessedjohn:
I see.. Riding on other people's wing for popularity.
If you are sure of yourself why not create your own thread and stop misleading people to your already failed Facebook page.
can you tell me the owner of this thread?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by barikay: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbomovi:
There are two ways of forecasting a
cryptocurrency that will rise. They
are technical and fundamental
methods. Trades generated using
fundamental method rises and hits
target faster while technical trade
takes time, that explains why #EMC2
is taking time tn hit target. But
fundamental trades occur few times
compared to technical trade. I will
treat the fundamental method first.
waiting
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
FUNDAMENTAL METHOD OF TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCY

This method is always explosive. This method is quite tedious but d reward is great. Permit me to explain using a Nautiluscoin. If you a crypto trader, you will observe that Nautiluscoin rose so fast last week, over 100,000 sat in few days.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
What was the reason behind the fast rise. This are the reasons-
-Whitepaper coming in about 3 days and 1 hour.
- New Website coming
- Bryan Kelly
- Big professional dev team
- Big PR campaign starting in a couple days including mainstream media.
. So look for a coin that has something coming up. The expectations will make the coin to skyrocket. But make sure the news has a time or date attached to it. Like in the example, all those things were expected to happen in 3 days time, once you are the trade, one day before the d-day you must close the trade because on that d-day, price will likely crash. Its also called "buy d rumour, sell d fact"

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Each coin have a discussion thread online, so always visit the threads to know of any upcoming project or development. But do your due diligence, dont buy into any news without good analysis. For example, few days ago, i discovered that bitshares (a cryptocoin) wants to give out free bitshares coin to its user on a scheduled date, this is a good news, but it will not make bitshare price to rise. The reason is this- by the time the free coins (shares) are given, coupled with the millions bitshare in circulation, there will be excess supply of bitshares and when there is excess supply, price will surely fall. Without thinking twice i bought bitshare expecting price to rise. But after a careful, i discovered i was wrong and i closed the trade at a small loss.

always analysis the news properly before taking action.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
feel free to ask questions
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by wengerly(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2016
fxbomovi:

feel free to ask questions

How does one close a trade?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by wengerly(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
wengerly:

How does one close a trade?

Sorry, I figured it out. Thanks
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Each coin have a discussion thread. To locate the discussion thread, go to coinmarketcap.com, then click on the name of the coin. This takes you to a new page, on that new page, you click on 'Announcement'

Thats all!
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by barikay: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
fxbomovi:
Each coin have a discussion thread. To locate the discussion thread, go to coinmarketcap.com, then click on the name of the coin. This takes you to a new page, on that new page, you click on 'Announcement'

Thats all!
Thanks
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Kaysalas(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
@fxbomovi, how u dey. trust u know who! abeg holla or send me ur number make we talk.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kaysalas:
@fxbomovi, how u dey. trust u know who! abeg holla or send me ur number make we talk.
hey chairman, how far. My number 08135390013,07013926113
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
fxbomovi:

Thats all!
Thanks boss. I've learnt so much from u. But How does one close a trade?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
There are two ways of closing. When u are ready to close your trade, click on the coin name e.g. Naut. Below the chart, in the SELL order box, type in the quantity u want to sell, and click on SELL. Period!

The second method is automatic, using the LIMIT order (d middle box). This is how it works, lets assume u bought NAUT @ 0.000210 & the trade is live, & u want to close at 0.000290, in the limit order box, type in the quantity of naut u want to sell, type in 0.000290 in the limit and stop box and click SELL. As soon as that price is reached, d trade will be closed.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is perfect opportunity to buy DECRED (DCR)

On 6th of september, something will be released
'The 0.4.0 release will feature the
decred-copay wallet and a revamped dcrticketbuyer. Several feature request were implemented and bugs got
squashed along the way as well'
This is a great news. Buy now. Current price is 0.00255870. Close trade on 5th september.
https://forum.decred.org/threads/0-4-0-release-scheduled-for-tuesday-sep-6-2016.3985/#post-21860
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by wengerly(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
fxbomovi:
This is perfect opportunity to buy DECRED (DCR)

On 6th of september, something will be released
'The 0.4.0 release will feature the
decred-copay wallet and a revamped dcrticketbuyer. Several feature request were implemented and bugs got
squashed along the way as well'
This is a great news. Buy now. Current price is 0.00255870. Close trade on 5th september.
https://forum.decred.org/threads/0-4-0-release-scheduled-for-tuesday-sep-6-2016.3985/#post-21860

DECRED has been on the decline today. what's your opinion on that?

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2016
wengerly:

DECRED has been on the decline today. what's your opinion on that?

during weekends, cryptocurrencies mostly decline. But it will pick up again. We will wait till monday evening/night to close trade.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
fxbomovi:
There are two ways of closing. When u are ready to close your trade, click on the coin name e.g. Naut. Below the chart, in the SELL order box, type in the quantity u want to sell, and click on SELL. Period!

The second method is automatic, using the LIMIT order (d middle box). This is how it works, lets assume u bought NAUT @ 0.000210 & the trade is live, & u want to close at 0.000290, in the limit order box, type in the quantity of naut u want to sell, type in 0.000290 in the limit and stop box and click SELL. As soon as that price is reached, d trade will be closed.

have learned not to use stop limit again their percentage is heartbreaking so i use the direct sell for now and it's awesome
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
fxbomovi:

pls sir, lets say i bought a coin at 0.001 after a graphical look that the coin once rose to 0.200. Can one decide to put an automatic close price at 0.200?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abcruz:
pls sir, lets say i bought a coin at 0.001 after a graphical look that the coin once rose to 0.200. Can one decide to put an automatic close price at 0.200?
yes
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
fxbomovi:
yes
ok. The view is becoming clearer. Thanks 4 ur mentorship.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by ahmedbrown: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Pls more of your trading signals. You are helping hands
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Anonymous coins are coins that provides privacy for its users. Transactions are totally anonymous. These coins are hot and will continue to rise. We have about 5 anonymous coins- monero, nav, bcn, dash, bbr.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
fxbomovi:
Anonymous coins are coins that provides privacy for its users. Transactions are totally anonymous. These coins are hot and will continue to rise. We have about 5 anonymous coins- monero, nav, bcn, dash, bbr.

pls sir, how can one know the buy support of a coin and how can one also know the coins that are set for delisting.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Abcruz:
pls sir, how can one know the buy support of a coin and how can one also know the coins that are set for delisting.
follow ur trading site on facebook and twitter and u will know.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
I seriously think boolberry is about to skyrocket. Buy now. 0.00011700.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
fxbomovi:
follow ur trading site on facebook and twitter and u will know.
ok. Thanks
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
There is a chat box on poloniex. Its a great place to following up on any coin of your choice.
The link to the general chat box is www.polonibox.com/?messageText

BUT if you want to see chat concerning specific coin, e.g. Navcoin or nav, you add "=navcoin".

check the link below for dxample-

www.polonibox.com/?messageText=navcoin

or

www.polonibox.com/?messageText=nav
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
pls if anyone bought decred, dont close it, it will rise.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls how much can be the lowest mount to start trading bitcoins. And can one link the bitcoin account with any nigeria account in case of witdrawer. Thanks
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
adeleyeolusoji:
Pls how much can be the lowest mount to start trading bitcoins. And can one link the bitcoin account with any nigeria account in case of witdrawer. Thanks
bitx.co, nairaex.com, etc. U can start with any amount

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.