Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (46703 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by OTEGA1: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Was the face book group lov to follow up trading .OP kindly inform.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by wink2015(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2017
fxbomovi:
Are you a crypto currency trader? Do you want to make money daily from cryptocurrency trading? If yes, Join me in this thread as I give out signals daily profitable signals.

The signals are 95percent accurate and each signal gives between 5 to 200percent profit.

I will alsn be sharing other vital tips for your profiting.

Our most recent signal is

**buy HMP for 30percent gain**.

NB- pls signify your interest and lets start.

I am new to bitcoin trading. Thanks for your post and help.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by amInigerian: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2017
fxbomovi:
I bought ripple xrp for long term.

Thats a coin to watch out for. Buy now and keep if you can.

Ripple is a unique coin, its different from other coin. Its gaining acceptance by banks gradually.
I just found out that today. How did you buy?
I see that the known way to purchase is via bitstamp.
Can Nigerians use bitstamp?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by EmpowerNg(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter

I will be posting my crypto trading signals

Join me if you are interested

Today signal

Buy C2/BTC
Current price 0.00000460
Sell at 0.00000670

Over 40 percent profit potential

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by sleekiii: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2017
tbc (The Billion Coin) is a cryptocurrency.a good and very reliable investment where you get 3-5% profit on a daily basis. Its a real investment.
Sign up for free Today and invest $10.you will be getting 100,000kringles - 0.001tbc for free on your first sign up.
Note: 1tbc - $13,560 ( rate as of yesterday 21st April 2017)
call/whatsapp 08051098389 to get you started.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by anusiobiflora: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Free Career Development, Tourism and Entrepreneurship Summit in Lagos (Training Scholarships awarded)

Do you have the need to travel outside with your family to relax, but no funds?

All paid Travel Expenses to Tourist Sites in Dubai, South Africa, Mauritius, Kenya, Ghana (Visa, Flight Ticket, 4 Star Hotel, Feeding, Tourist Attraction).

Do you want to acquire Professional Certified Training to enhance your Career, but no Funds?

Trainings like NEBOSH, BOSIET, Web Developer, CCNA, Coding, App Development, Software Engineering, Hardware, ICT, Accounting Software packages, Oil and Gas Software Courses. We have over 100 more courses to choose from and still adding.

Do you want to attend a Fashion Design Academy, Catering, Baking School, Makeup and Beauty School, Vocational Schools to enhance your Business and Passion, but no Funds?

Attend our Summit Programme in LAGOS.

N 750,000 worth of Certified Skilled Training Scholarships and many more packages to benefit from.

Registration is Free. Call or WhatsApp 08171272445.

Venue: Vantage Hub, 2nd Floor, Mosesola Building, 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Date: Saturday, 29th April, 2017.
Click on this link to fill your form and select your batch time. Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYp7kDIclF74OEMvPzF-2tKKjuOqFwjswju5V-I3rclDPn1Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:49am On May 05, 2017
EmpowerNg:
Happy Easter

I will be posting my crypto trading signals

Join me if you are interested

Today signal

Buy C2/BTC
Current price 0.00000460
Sell at 0.00000670

Over 40 percent profit potential
Keep them coming plsss

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:52am On May 05, 2017
fxbomovi:
The best way
to predict where an cryptocoin is going to
go price wise – is to look at the
behaviour that it has exhibited in the
past.
hw does one study its behavior pls
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by gtswt(f): 3:13pm On May 06, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

hw does one study its behavior pls
Exactly, How does one do that? Please throw more light?

@ Boss Fxbomovi ,Hope u not abandoning this wondering thread ooo
We need updates please
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2017
gtswt:

Exactly, How does one do that? Please throw more light?

@ Boss Fxbomovi ,Hope u not abandoning this wondering thread ooo
We need updates please
last year around April... he advised people to buy POT that the coin has potential, then it was about 0.00000050 now POT is 0.0002243 or so.
now imagin those who bought it wen it was 0.00000050 selling it now
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by malsnoop(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2017
I just joined this thread now here's my number kindly add me to whatsapp group 08032779825
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by javijabor1(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2017
fxbomovi:

Ripple is a unique coin, its different from other coin. Its gaining acceptance by banks gradually.

wink
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Policy001(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2017
fxbomovi:

When you wanna buy N keep how do you go about it poloneix? I understand keeping for longer time will be different from selling asap. And how do I fund my poloneix account thank you
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by javijabor1(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2017
Policy001:

When you wanna buy N keep how do you go about it poloneix? I understand keeping for longer time will be different from selling asap. And how do I fund my poloneix account thank you

Poloniex is cool but its safer with gatehub
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Idy179(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2017
pls sir i need a link to ur telegram grup.tankx
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 12, 2017
Tbc for sell at the rate of N150 per coin call or whatsapp 07068536463
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by TEKUTE: 3:03pm On May 13, 2017
Is now a good time to buy ripple?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by bush4ker(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL THREAD ...NOW BLOCKCHAIN IS SLOW IN CONFIRMING TRANSACTION DUE TO DEFAULT TRANSACTION FEE..IF I SELL THE ALT.COIN HOW FAST ARE THEY GOIN TO CREDIT ME?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by mokarios(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2017
If only someone listened to this when you posted it, smh.
I am a new entrant, and hope to enter the XRP market for long, till year end.
fxbomovi:

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by javijabor1(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2017
fxbomovi:
I sold ripple today, so trade has been closed. Reason being that I have lost confidence in the trade.

I'm sure you must be regretting by now.

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by javijabor1(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2017
mokarios:
If only someone listened to this when you posted it, smh.
I am a new entrant, and hope to enter the XRP market for long, till year end.

You are still hoping when its already $0.3
Getting expensive already and I don't see it getting to the price of bitcoi.n with that 100bill unit.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2017
Ripple is already higher na. I don't see it getting to bitcoins rate
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by EmpowerNg(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
This is fxbomovi

I will post a signal today by 10pm, don't miss it
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Dani4tech(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2017
Following...
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Dani4tech(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2017
OK... I'm new into the trading of a thing, a Philippine friend told me about it, gave me free 50 arkcoin(0.00808015btc back then )...so I did a little research, transferred the coins to cryptopia.co, left the coin on SELL order since May 10th, thinking that a buyer will just come along and send the bitcoin equivalent to me straight to my blockchain wallet. After going through few posts in this trade, I just realised that it doesn't work like that and thats my concern .... I just cancelled the sell other this morning and the 50 arkcoin is now (0.00586570 btc).
How can I withdraw this amount straight to my blockchain wallet? Thanks
Cc: fxbomovi
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by javijabor1(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
EmpowerNg:
This is fxbomovi

I will post a signal today by 10pm, don't miss it

smiley following
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by 143boi: 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
Hi, i am new to crypto trading. Pls add me on 08067712810 and email is neomundopro@gmail.com for relevant info. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.